||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Panel:
||high tempered glass
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||185W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:Solar panels for a small gym outside my house?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- There are a lot of solar panels available today's. The problem of the efficiency is the proccess of converting, these cells use the photons of the sun to react with the ( Si compound inside the cell) due to the little thing that cell's are only a fraction of these energy is converted, remember that solar cells are paper thin and the really problem of these cells are the voltage not the amps. A single 3x6 inches solar cells can produce 3.6 amps but only 0.5 volts.
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- They are wired into the power system much like the normal power from the local power co. That is simply stated as it can be a complex system with switching cercuits and computer control. Most home systems are more simple and in many cases the solar pannels realy only charge batteies. The ones that use them directly only feed them to certain curcits while the rest run off of the local power company. Solar systems still can't supply a lot of current so it takes a bunch of them to get much usable wattage.
- Q:How to Compare Solar Panels?
- The short answer is nobody does. Solar panels just generate electricity and only when the sun is shining. What you can do however is sell the electricity you have generated to your local power company. Computer solar panel for using computer and how much volt support?
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- when sunlight hits a solar panel the photons from the light hit a layer in panel that converts it into electrons through conduction, thus making electricity
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Go to your state's department of revenue and enter the solar panel thing in the site search box and follow the thread to exactly what is in place in the here and now. Things seem to change on a daily basis any more.
- Q:How to wire solar panels?
- I'll add a few comments to Teelo's It may not be good to connect the assembled solar cells directly to the battery. When there is no sun I think it will drain the battery. I'm pretty sure all circuits I have seen have a reverse polarity diode in series. (unless Teelo knows for sure). Hmmm Reminds me that I have some bare solar cell elements from when Motorola was making them. I used some to power a small radio controlled car. I do know that all good applications have a regulator to make sure the charging is done properly
- Q:How long does it typically take for solar panels to pay for themselves?
- Hi Warne, Payback period of solar panels depends on three main factors: ) Amount of solar radiation available: the more solar resource available at a site, the shorter the payback period will be. The insolation level is a function of latitude, cloudiness, elevation and some other factors. 2) Availability of grants, incentives and tax credits. Reducing the initial cash outlay is a great way to speed up profitability. For example, in the US, the 30% federal tax credit greatly reduces the payback period as it puts some of the cash back in your pocket in a short amount of time. Minimizing the initial cost has a big impact, since money in your pocket today is always worth more than money down the road. 3) Net metering or feed-in-tariff. If you are able to sell back your excess power, or all of the solar electricity to the grid, then you can also improve the payback period. Feed-in-tariffs are not very common in North America, but net metering is an option. Investing in energy efficiency measures (e.g., LED lights) at the same time as solar may help generate more excess power and help with the bottom line. There are some online calculators which may help you put all these together for a specific site. I'm including a link below.
- Q:Can you connect a solar panel to a regular plug, using copper wire?
- Leave the two positive terminals connected together.Disconnect the negative leads from each other. Get two amp diodes from radio shack. Connect each diode in series with each negative lead. there is a band on one end of the diode. Connect each diode so that the end with the band is attached to the negative side of each solar panel. Tie the other ends of the diodes together. This will become the new negative end of your solar panel supply. With the sun shining on the panels , you will now measure the voltage from the plus side of the solar panels to the new negative junction. Connect your load leds in place of the voltmeter and enjoy. Without the diodes , each solar cell thinks the other solar cell is the load. In effect each solar panel is shorting out the other. Some solar panels that you buy already have a diode in their junction box connected for that purpose. You need the diodes to provide the necessary isolation between the two panels, then they can both act in parallel to provide current to the load.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range