||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Panel:
||high tempered glass
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1956mm(L) x 992mm(W) x 50mm(H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||185W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How long does it take to charge a 2v deep cycle battery with a 0 watt solar panel?
- 0 Watt Solar Battery Charger
- Q:What is a disadvantage of a solar panel?
- They are costly, although technology is improving. To generate enough current to be useful, the panel needs to be large quite large. The sun tracks at different angles depending on the season and the solar panel would need to be repositioned to get maximum current generation because of this.
- Q:were can i buy decent solar panels?
- Your best bet would be to go down to a place that has magazines and look through their solar magazines, like Solar Today and Home Power. In these you'll will find many places online where you can buy solar and wind power products. They also have good reviews so that you can be an informed consumer and don't end up buying poor quality products. I've seen performance reviews on a variety of models.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- You have the area of the solar panel. You know their efficiency. What you need to know now is the energy (per area) delivered by the sun. The energy delivered by the sun can be found on the internet. Earth ,43 – ,32 W/m² (wikipedia) That is offcourse for your solar panels perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. If they are under an angle you should see what the area of the projecton of your solar panel is on a plane perpendicular to the ray's of the sun. So know you have the intensity W/m² and an area (or effective area). Here you go the energy deliverd by the sun. And 30% of it is what you get out of your panels.
- Q:Help with solar panels?
- That's okorder.com, they have been extremely helpful from the initial planning process to the installation and upkeep. Use their Solar Panels Online Solar Sizer to determine how much solar you will require. A lot of it depends on your usage and size of home, but also where in the US you live. Best of luck.
- Q:Power Point on solar panels?
- Refuse to do the work on the grounds that it is not good for your school to switch. If the teacher tries to give you an F, escalate the problem to the principle and then the local news agency. Teachers are not allowed to force brainwashing.
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- I have only seen solar panels in a dark blue because of the material they are made of. Now the case can be any color I guess but aluminum (silver) seems to be common.
- Q:How many Solar panels?
- Quite a bit to run 480 volts @ 50 amps. Ohms law will give you the basic level your looking for but also you need to consider power storage ... Conversions .... Start up power vs running power levels ... it can be done but this is a bigger system then what I need so I cant just give you an number your panels will be rated in wattage and amperage you then take that power and put it in storage (battery) to inverter system (mine is 20 volt) you will need to have a 480 inverter for your power level. good luck hope I was of some help.
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
- Q:I have 700watts ups and 2V,65amp battary..i want to add solar panel to just only charge my 2v,65amp batt.?
- What you are stating is that the battery you have will operate the UPS for about 2 hours before it is drained past the point of no return (technically 2.82 hours, but that would be a dead battery - most well-designed UPS systems cut off when the battery gets below about a 30% charge so that battery is not damaged. Lead-Acid batteries have about a 0%/month self-discharge rate if there is no load connected. The very best systems are as low as 3%, the worst are over 20% - and all at a 'normal' temperature. So, you will need a maintenance charger of about ten (0) watts or so - amp will be more than enough. And about any solar panel will handle that much with the proper charging connection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range