||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 40mm (H)
Polycrystalline 156*156 solar cells: 72 cells
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||180W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
- Q:Can you tie small-scale solar panel system into household electrical system?
- Take okorder.com/... This unit produces 45W for $90. Inverter is extra. Let's say this unit produces that amount of power for a full 2 hours a day, that's 45W * 2h = 540 Wh or 0.54kWh. If I save that from my electrical company, I would pay about 5 cents. $90 then takes 3800 days or 0 years. At that point, you haven't actually made any money, you've simply recovered what you paid out to buy the unit 0 years ago. Yes, electrical power prices will be going up over the long term but the output of this unit is also not going to be 45W over its lifetime (if it even lasts 0 years) so I really question the economics.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Where to get or find information on solar panels?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:Solar Panels: How long will it be before solar panels are cheap & effecient enough so that everyone?
- I know 4 families that not only power their entire homes with their panels (including their AC during the summer), they contribute electricity to the grid and have a negative electric bill. They also got a big rebate from our local electric company, SoCal Edison, for installing the panels. Maybe the worthiness of solar panels depends on how many days of sun the roof of your home gets during the year.
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- You can expect such an air conditioner to use something like 500 - 800 watts of power. The ET-P65420 20Wp solar panel produces at most 20 watts so you will need at least three of them. Since solar cells make DC (Direct Current) electricity, and air conditioners use Alternating Current (AC) electricity, you do need an inverter. The M20 is a 220 volt inverter, and I suspect you are looking at a window air conditioner that will probably use 0 volt power. And the M20 only puts out a maximum of 240 watts so you need one for each of the 3 or more solar panels you will have to use. So the first thing to do is shop for air conditioners, getting the most energy efficient model you can find, paying close attention to the voltage and wattage ratings in the owner's manual or on the UL label on the back. Say it is a 500 watt, 0V unit. You will need three solar panels and three 0 volt model inverters. Also note that the 20 watt rating of the solar panels if when the panel is facing DIRECTLY at the Sun. If you just lay them on the roof, then even if the roof is sloped at a good angle (30 degrees) and facing south, it will only produce the maximum power around noon. 4 hours before noon, unless to go up there and tip them up to face the morning Sun they will probably produce only about half that amount of power. So right there you either need a motorized mount to automatically follow the Sun or twice as many panels. However, if you are going to connect the solar panel(s) into the house power, so that it(they) merely supplement the power company power, then you can use any amount of panels, and the power company will supply whatever extra power you need. That requires a licensed electrician to do. Or if you want to just power the air conditioner directly from the solar panels without any interconnection to the house power, then you need to know a lot more about electricity that you appear to know.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:how much does solar panels cost for you home?
- I just got a quote for my place. It came out $8/Watt installed. The quote was for 24 - 20W panels. Dividing the total quoted price by the 24 panels comes out to $,750 per panel. This includes the complete system with the converter and cutoff switch to connect it to the grid. This is also a top-of-the-line system. There are cheaper systems with shorter life spans. My quote was for a system with a 30 year life expectancy. There is a Federal tax credit in 2009 of 30% that will bring the system cost down. There are also nice state tax incentives in CA.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- Absolutely temperature matters. So what do higher temperatures do to solar photovoltaic panels? As temperatures rise, the efficiency of solar panels decreases. Heat causes electrical resistance to the flow of electrons. On days where the temperature is more than 75 degrees, the electrical resistance makes the voltage fall thereby producing less kilowatts per hour. Your roof is much hotter than temperatures on the ground. That’s why solar panels are not mounted flat to a roof. There’s usually a few inches of spaces between the panels and roof so air flow can easily pass through and cool the panels down. There are some photovoltaic panels that are designed specifically to operate in hotter temperatures. These panels have a higher temperature coefficient. This is especially important in high heat climates like Arizona or New Mexico, but probably wouldn’t make too much of a difference in New England (except maybe this year). If someone lives in one of these areas, they should speak to a solar installer to make sure they are using they right equipment for their region. Please note: Solar thermal panels used to heat water can withstand high temperatures without any degradation. In fact, hotter temperatures would actually be better for these types of modules.
- Q:solar panel efficiency in space?
- I'm not sure on the exact numbers of solar panel efficiency, however i do know that at the radius of the Earth we should be receiving about 000W of power per square meter. This value is lessened by the atmosphere to a value closer to 600W per square meter on the Earth's surface. (on a really hot day) That's a 40% drop in power due to the atmosphere. I'm assuming that the solar panels being in space don't affect it's efficiency (as in mechanically). So its power generation should increase by about 40% when in space compared with a ground based panel of the same design. Hope this helps, Sorry it's kinda sketchy info...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range