||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||175W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- The polycrystalline solar panel has a longer life-span and has a higher efficiency. What this means is that from the energy that 'hits' the solar panel, more is caught and used to convert into electrical energy. A polycrystalline solar panel will have an efficiency of about 4%. The monocrystalline solar panel has a similar efficiency but the cells are prone to sunlight, so the efficiency drops over the years.
- Q:How much does a solar panel cost?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- No, although they both use the capture of energy from electrons excited to a higher state by sunlight, plants use enzymes (mostly chlorophyll) packed in chloroplasts; solar panels still largely use silicon. There are some companies exploring the use of a plant enzyme-based process since it's so much more efficient. The farthest they've gotten is using organic nanocrystal pigments instead of silicon crystals.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- Abu Dhabi Solar plant Shams will be completed by the end of this year and will be ready to provide Abu Dhabi with power at commercial prices. Construction began during [the third quarter] of 200. The project's cost is $600 million (Dh2.2 billion) and with its completion, it will be the largest solar project in the world, Yousuf Al Ali, General Manager of Shams Power Company told Gulf News. Once completed, Shams will be one of the largest concentrated solar power [CSP] plants in the world, extending over an area of 2.5 square kilometres with a capacity of approximately 00MW and a solar field consisting of 768 parabolic trough collectors, Al Ali said. He added: Shams is a joint venture between Masdar (60 per cent), Total (20 per cent) and Abengoa (20 per cent). Abusalman Trading LLC Address: Shop # 22, Ground Floor, Baglas Building, Naif Road, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Next to Al Abeer Pharmacy Zip Code: 304 City of Dubai Phone: +97 4 2287522 Categories: Solar Energy - Equipment Supplies, Companies Businesses
- Q:Linking multiple solar panels?
- No problem linking them in series.
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- Why don't you just call a solar energy company and ask them anything you need to know, or check out websites- they usually have page with faqs or info. The company I used has lots of info on their website and they were very helpful.
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- a electronic collection grid that turns solar energy into electric power
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- I did the same thing recently, if you'd really like some free ones then you need to look for those little solar powered lamps that people put in their yards, theyre about 0 inches tall and people sometimes line the paths through their yard with them. Maybe you can find a neighbor who doesn't want theirs anymore, or you could check local dumps for them. They each have a solar panel in the top, and they can be linked together to make more power. Alternatively, you can look on OKorder for a pack of broken solar cells, which still work fine but don't put out quite as much power as they did when they were new. However, they are very cheap. Hope this helps.
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- In Europe the governments offer an electrical buy back incentive of surplus solar electricity but to claim the income the solar panels must be installed by a registered installer who submits details of their skills. The skill to install requires some experience in building/roofing work for which there is no qualification and an electrician to wire up the components to the mains. Electrical engineering courses are available at local tech colleges. If you are just installing a 2/24 volt system you don't really need much experience, it is not syncing a full mains voltage in to the domestic mains! Installing thermal [water] solar uses similar building skills and requires he final fix to be performed by a heating engineer, again the course is available at tech colleges. both plumbing and electrical engineers need to be updated on changes and so there is ongoing education costs and licenses. If you can't afford college [two year +] try finding an employer who will let you work and study part time. There is a lot of demand here so few employers pay for the course but some do. go through your yellow pages and submit your cv to electricians/plumbers. Then when you get qualified learn about solar, and set up your own business. As a builder of sorts! Ive fitted systems and then found a electrician/plumber to do the final fix. You cant beat experience.
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Cuts Costs over time
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range