||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Mono Solar Module:
Attribute (E. G.: Size):
Value (E. G.: 12 Inches)
Standard Export Packaging
TUV; CE; ISO
200W/27V solar panel/module for solar power plant.
1. Excellent A Grade solar cell from Motech or Hanwha solar.
2. Excellent backsheet from SFC, 3M;
3. EVA from Bridgestone / First;
4. Junction box with UL and TUV listed - GZX, IP65;
5. High transmission low iron tempered glass from Xinyi Glass - China Top 1;
6. Solar panels with TUV, CE, ISO9001 certified.
Strong, lightweight aluminum frame design with reinforced sealing and load hold to prevent freezing and warping, and stand against high wind.
Under Standard Test Conditions(STC): Irradiance of 1000W/m2, Am1.5 and 25º C cell temperature
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85° C
Dimensions: 1580mm (L) x808mm (W) x 45mm (H)
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline 125*125 solar cells, 72cells in a 6x12matrix connected in series
Warranty on material and workmanship: Five years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 10 years and 80% after 25 years.
|Power Tolerance||± 3%|
|Design Life||25 years|
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||175W± 3%|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||36.43V± 3%|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||7.65A± 3%|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.23A± 3%|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||43.92V± 3%|
|Current Temperature Coefficient||0.08%/º C|
|Voltage Temperature Coefficient||- 0.32%/º C|
|Power Temperature Coefficient||-0.38%/º C|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V|
Business Type: Manufacturer
Main Products: Solar Panel , Solar Module , PV Panel , PV Module , Poly Crystalline Solar Panel , Poly Crystalline Solar Module
Number of Employees: 202
Year of Establishment: 2009-03-26
Management System Certification: ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Availability: Yes
- Q:How to find amp for solar panel project?
- It is possible your meter does not have the capacity to safely measure more than 300 milliamps which is too small to measure current output from solar panels. Assuming no losses in the system or components, if your meter does not have the capacity to measure 0 Amps, you will need to get one that does. Analogs are better than digitial for this. Most often the 0 Amp circuit of the meter has a discrete positive plug location for the positive test lead. Most have a common ground connection with the rest of the meter functions. If you are measuring current at the battery in the charge mode- Negative lead of meter goes to positive terminal of battery and positive lead of meter goes to the cable that was connected to the positive terminal of the battery. Since the Wattage is a nominal measurement, if you measure between the panel and controller, take measurement on one leg of the panel, as you want to measure the current with the loaded active circuit. Meter is oriented the same way as the measurement at the battery would be made above only this time the meter is between the panel and controller. At peak solar conditions, expect current to be measured at 2.5 to3 Amps or more per panel. Under optimal conditions your panel will have higher output than their ratings indicate. Open circuit can be close to 20 volts. Never short circuit the output of the solar panels. It is volts multiplied by amps that gives you Watts.
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- you okorder.com. all you have to do is watch the video.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- No solar panel, and for the reason you stated - it is so far from the Sun that a solar panel would be of little use (and a lot of extra weight) at the distances where the primary part of the mission was being performed. The power source is called an RTG. We can think of it as similar to a nuclear-powered battery or a miniature nuclear power plant. As far as I know it is not intended to reach any other star. If it does, it's power will have long since depleted - and it would take thousands of years at its current speed to reach even the closest star. Closest star: Proxima Centauri, slightly more than 4 light years away. Current speed of New Horizons relative to the Sun: 4.52 km/s That's 0.000048 of the speed of light. It would take more than 20,000 years to reach Proxima Centauri *if* it were heading in that direction (which it is not).
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- What you ought to recognize will depend on WHAT sort of installations you're going to be operating with. In regular, for business you wish to have fundamental mechanics and wiring. For house, you may additionally want a few carpentry, roofing, preserving structural integrity, plumbing, and so on. In side it additionally will depend on what sort of sun installations you're doing, (vigour, air warmers, water warmers, and so on.)
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:how to hook up solar panels to meter?
- Hooking up without batteries is actually the most common way to do it, but it's a non-trivial project, and dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. There is a device called a grid-tied inverter - that performs the task of putting energy back into the power grid. The reason you don't see homemade panels being hooked to the grid is because the power company's permission is required, and they will not grant it unless you meet building codes, and those codes require parts with at least a UL listing. No homemade panels would quality.
- Q:Maintenance for solar panels....?
- All panels should be cleaned to function best. Brush or wash off dirt and leaves. They should be checked for structural integrity and lack of rust. Solar Thermal panels should be checked for signs of leaks and/or discharge from pressure relief valves. Solar Photovoltaic should be checked for electrical function and grounding.
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- 325 mAh+ losses so maybe 3.2Ah to 3.5Ah.
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- It takes companies or citizens to desire to switch their power source. Yes some areas build solar or wind abilities to create power. Its not super cost effective but getting there. Its new technology, that use to be super expensive to make panels, and now is more affordable. In todays world economy, even though it would help down the road, noone has the money to redo their power source right now, its cheaper to just pay the company providing power. All new things take time to be implimented, studied, planned, and permitted. There will be a slow increased usage, but its not like tomarrow everyone will ask for solar power and companies invest to make it available, just cant happen that way. For your Sahara synario, each country can deal with its own power needs, to bring the power from the Sahara to another country is not doable, each desert area could power its nearby areas, when the need and desire arises. In most continents of the world, individual countries are more concerned with basics, clean water and food, and most dont do a good job at providing that, solar power to poor nations, although its a good thought, just isnt a concern now, its clean water and food, medicine is more important. The big picture warrants more diverse ways to get power, but the world is not as one, the countries do not discuss their needs with other countries. Some countries come to the rescue of others on their own if allowed to. Someday, hopefully the world will be more eco friendly, and peole wont starve to death daily
- Q:how the energy of solar panel measure?
- Most PV solar panels are labelled with their peak power output - this is the maximum power (measured in Watts) which that panel can generate in full sunlight. Remember these simple formula- V=IR and P=VI The current flowing through load keep the flow of electrons and thus energy is produced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range