Order On-line Tracking
NZY-FN2, a high performance water reducer (low concentration type) is produced by the processing and purification of naphthalene high performance water reducer, the β - naphthalene sulfonic acid salt formaldehyde condensates content is high, sodium sulfate content is low (≤10%).It conforms to the requirements of chemical admixture specifications for concrete: ASTM C494, Type F; ASTM C1017
1. NZY-FN2 is suitable to make prestressed concrete, reinforced concrete, high performance concrete, high-flowing concrete and self-compacting concrete, various types of concrete.
2. NZY-FN2 is applicable in areas with the daily lowest temperature of 0℃ and for making concrete which requires high fluidity, high strength or steam curing.
3. NZY-FN2 can be used to make C10-C60 concrete with slump loss between 50mm and 70mm, or C60 concrete with slump between 180mm and 220mm.
4. Mixed with the recommended dosage of this product in concrete, under the condition of same cement content and slump value , it can reduce the mixing water consumption from 18% to 30%, and enhance the early strength and strength obviously.
5. With the same conditions of strength and slump of the concrete, it can save the using amount of cement from 15% to 20%.
6. NZY-FN2 can be used as raw material to compound accelerator, retarder, anti-freezing agent and pumping aid to satisfy requirements from different construction projects, techniques, materials and environmental temperatures.
7. NZY-FN2 is compatible with Portland Cement, Portland Slag cement, Fly-ash Cement, Portland Pozzolanic Cement.etc
Light Brown Power
Sodium Sulfate Content,%
Cement Paste Flow
Water Reducing Rate
Features and Benefits
1. High water reducing rate: up to 30%
2. Saving cement without sacrificing slump retention and strength
3. Good flowability
4. Early and post strengthening ability
5. Great compatibility with various types of cement
6. Improved Compactness: it develops a better pore structure and makes the concrete more compact. 7. It produces high durable concrete of which the anti-infiltrating index is beyond P18
It can be added during mix or after mix, while the afterward approach is preferential
Dosage normally ranges from 0.5% to 1.5% by weight of cementitious material, while the recommended dosage is 0.75~1.1%
Packaging, transport and storage
The powder product is packed with 25 ± 0.25kg laminating woven bag. Packaging specifications should meet the user requirements.
Powder product is easy to soluble in water, liquid dilution will affect the effective concentration of the product, transport and storage should be noted that the anti-leaching, avoid moisture, direct sunlight, kept under seal and away from open flame at the room temperature or during the transport.
In the case of good storage conditions, valid period is 6 months. If it is more than 6 months or moldy or smelly, rechecking is needed for using continually. Please use out them within a week once opening.
This series of products, some products may have a small amount of crystalline because of different species and concentration in the ambient temperature, below 0 °C it may be frozen, it should be stored indoors, it can be used continually after melting from crystal or frozen.
Health and safety
The product is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable. It should be avoid to eat and contact with eyes when use it. If it gets in the eyes and mouths, rinse immediately with water.
Data in this manual is only for reference. Technical data about dosage and mix proportion is available if necessary. Professional services in site are also available. More information needed, please direct all inquiries to company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|