Application Of High Performance Reflective Road Marking Tape CN-PL7001A:
Our products are used for durable road marks; marks for factory; warning area; marks on the ground, such as, living area, port, airport, toll station, parking lot, mall, supermarket, stadium, fun places etc.
We are glad to cooperate with you to improve new items.
Color: white, yellow, red, blue, black, orange, green and print as customer’s requirement.
Thickness: 0.5mm, 0.8mm, 1.5mm, 1.9mm
Adhesive: Hot melt adhesive
Size: As per customer’s requirement
Service Of High Performance Reflective Road Marking Tape CN-PL7001A:
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
Transport Information Of High Performance Reflective Road Marking Tape CN-PL7001A:
Not a hazardous material for DOT shipping．
Packaging sign：According to the buyer
Packaging Category：No information found/According to the buyer．
Shipping Marks: According to the buyer
- Q:What material is the rubber tape used for insulation?
- Polyurethane insulation tape is a kind of insulation tape, which plays a role of thermal insulation. Polyurethane insulation material is one of the best thermal insulation materials in the world
- Q:PVC are the grades of electrical tape classified? How do you identify the grades?
- PVC electrical tape is graded, such as forever solid tape, Yongle tape are sub class A, B class, C class, this classification is to go by film, a film, B film, C film, and A-level, film classification is based on membrane composition,
- Q:Reasons for tape degumming
- Use glue improperly. PVC as the surface material, you can not use hot melt adhesive, the most coating glue
- Q:What's the difference between an electrostatic tape and an PVC tape?
- Electrostatic tape is divided into electrostatic film and anti-static tape. Antistatic tape, as the name suggests, is resistant to static electricity. Electrostatic membrane is an electrostatic self-adhesive protective film.
- Q:How to correctly use cold resistant anti freeze PVC electric adhesive tape
- Make sure you don't get stuck; if it's a thick film, take care to stretch the tape, then force it tight and press it firmly
- Q:What material is the base material of PVC electric tape?
- Substrate is PVC, commonly known as green material. PVC coating water pressure sensitive adhesive for electrical adhesive tape.
- Q:What are the differences between electrical tape and electrical tape? Which ones are used in those industries?
- Electrical insulating tape, with soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film substrate, manufacture coated rubber pressure sensitive adhesive, with insulation, fire resistance, voltage resistance good, cold resistance, suitable for automotive wiring, wire winding, insulation protection etc..
- Q:How to improve the tensile strength of PTFE defatted raw meal
- Teflon skimmed raw tape can be used on gas connections.Polytetrafluoroethylene (Polytetrafluoroethylene), abbreviated as Teflon
- Q:What are the polyethylene film sleeves?
- According to the construction mode of adhesive tape winding, determine the width of anticorrosive adhesive tape. Manual winding, do not use too wide tape, the construction of workers when the intensity is not easy to control, it is best not to exceed 150mm width; manual mechanical entanglementWinding (part of the simple mechanical and human coordination) visual conditions, but the maximum width should be 230mm; mechanical winding can be appropriate to relax the width of tape, but it is best not to exceed 300mm.Polyethylene film is a commonly used plastic film, because of its non-toxic, so a lot of food used for making packaging bags. Notice the difference between PVC and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The simple way is to make the polyethylene film for ignition, and the non flammable is PVC film.A separation layer between a polyethylene film, a barrier layer, an intervening coil, and concrete or other protective layer. It is also considered a separate protective layer.
- Q:What's the maximum temperature of plastic tape?
- They are all used at 180 degrees Celsius, her limit is 260 degrees Celsius, and the production temperature should be 370 degrees celsius!
We are a packing material manufacturer. We specialize in bopp tape, PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, kraft paper tape, aluminum tape, double sided tape. These products are exported to more than 50 countries and regions, such as Europe, the US, Africa, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Australia. Covering an area of 10,000 square meters, our factory houses two large production lines equipped with state-of-the-art machines from Taiwan and more than 10 sets of cutting machines manned by technicians with more than 10 years of working experience. With such support, we have a monthly production capacity of 3.5 million square meters, making us confident that we can meet your volume orders promptly.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||bopp tape, PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, kraft paper tape, aluminum tape, double sided tape
|Product Price Range