High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
1. Specifications for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
e).Application: cement, metallurgy, mining, electric power, chemical and magnets industries.
f).Super High Chrome: 15-23% High Chrome: Cr=10-13% Medium Chrome: Cr=3-6% Low Chrome: Cr=0.8-1.8%
g).Characteristics: high hardness, good wear resistant, low breakage, no deformation.
2. Weight for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Weight of each
3. Detail Technical Data for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Times of falling (3.5m)
3. Packing for High/Medium/Low Chrome Alloyed Cast Grinding Media Ball with High Quality ISO9001-2008
Container Bag: Dia20mm-Dia150mm 1000Kgs/Container Bag (GWt:1002Kgs)
Steel Drums: Dia20mm-Dia80mm 900Kgs/Drum (GW: 915Kgs)
Dia90mm-Dia150mm 850Kgs/Drum (GW: 865Kg)
- Q:What is normalizing, annealing, tempering, quenching? What is the difference between forging parts and casting parts?
- For the nodular cast iron, the hardness, strength and wear resistance are improved, such as used in the manufacture of automobile, tractor, diesel engine crankshaft, connecting rod and other important parts. A normalizing and hypereutectoid ball annealing before, can eliminate the mesh two cementite spheroidizing annealing, to ensure that all spheres of cementite. Annealing is a metal heat treatment process, which means the metal is slowly heated to a certain temperature, sufficient for a long time, and then cooled at an appropriate speed. The purpose is to reduce hardness, improve machinability, eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency, refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. Its purpose: (1) reduce hardness and improve machinability; (2) eliminate residual stress, stabilize size, reduce deformation and crack tendency; (3) refine grain, adjust microstructure and eliminate tissue defects. In production, annealing process is widely used.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- It depends on the structure. In theory, the shape of the forging is relatively simple, but the requirement of internal structure is relatively high
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Cast steel annealing or normalizing parts in strength and toughness is insufficient, can be used in quenching and tempering treatment. It is mainly used for gear, gear and other parts of the cast steel. The conditioning has two kinds: one kind is cast directly after quenching and tempering, with warm water (40---50 degrees) intermittent cooling, suitable for ZG270---500, ZG310----570 and other castings.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Phosphating. But it's not necessary. Because casting parts have strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- German winter three step mirror polishing 2013 new processYou can free proofing!
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Usually manual molding optional CT11 class, ordinary machine modeling optional CT10 class, high pressure molding should reach CT9 level. The tolerances on the wall thickness of the casting are comparable to those of other dimensions of the same casting.
- Q:When there is no flaw detection for large casting parts, is there any crack inside?
- Cracks are considered serious levels of defects and should be repaired
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range