Order On-line Tracking
1. HIgh refractoriness
2. Good alkali resistance
3. Superior refractoriness under load
4. Long service life
Features of High magnesium refractory bricks used in glass kiln:
1. Low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.
2. Long service life, easy operation, could be shaped freely
3. Product specification: standard form, normal standard, shaped and special shaped bricks.
4. Can be used in various kilns because of its cheapness and general tray package. Among all of the refractory materials, it is the most widely used.
Applications of High magnesium refractory bricks used in glass kiln:
1. Carbon bake furnaces in the aluminum industry
2. Preheat zones and cyclones of rotary cement kilns
3. Insulation for glass tanks
4. Fireplace and pizza ovens
5. Coke ovens
6. Blast furnaces
7. Reheating furnaces
8. Suspended roofs
9. Lime kilns
Our competitive Advantage:
1.Competitive Price. Make the products competitive in your market.
2.Abundant Experience. Prevent cracks and twist in bricks.
3.Different Moulds. Save mould fees for you.
4.Lower ferric Oxide,porosity,higher refractoriness,density,higher CCS and exact tolerance.
5.Strict Quality Control. Meet clients' quality requirement.
6.Safty packing,prompt delivery time,and excellent after-sales services.
7.Large stocks. Guarantee prompt delivery.
8.Professional Packing. Avoid damage and secure the goods in transportation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|