HIgh lumen economic T8 tube light
High lumen economic T8 LED Light tube Features:
Ø 1/2 Elipse Shape Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 10MM width aluminum board and Isolated driver
Ø No delay or warm up time, no mercury, RoHs & EMC standard
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
High lumen economic T8 LED Light tube specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for High lumen economic T8 Tube LED:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:How do you know whether a fluorescent tube is good or bad
- There is a small filament in each end of the normal daylight lamp, and the two feet on each side of the lamp are interlinked with the multimeter (only very small cold resistance). Working principle is: making after vacuum tubes when filling the silver (mercury), a small drop of water on the walls painted with fluorescent powder, the bulb is started, at the ends of the filament after heating, mercury evaporates into gas, gas is ionized conductive lines into loop, gas release a large number of ultraviolet (uv), at the same time by the ultraviolet radiation fluorescent powder from visible light. In addition, when after the lamp aging on both ends of the filament evaporation guide to black on both ends of the tube, the tube sometimes no broken cannot use the filament lamp to glow (so).
- Q:What is the idea of an LED daylight lamp called T5 or T8?
- The so-called integration of T5 and T8 tubes, we can understand from the literal Angle, explained the T5 / T8 I won't do, you should know. Let's look at the integration The so-called integration is lamp and stents are conjoined. From what we often see T5 and T8 are generally and stent can separate the tubes, can say down from the scaffold tubes, and the integration of can't get down. I want to say so, you should be clear!
- Q:20 square metre room application which led fluorescent lamp tube
- The lamp tube can use 20w t8 1.2m LED light tube 6500k.I hope my answer is useful to you.
- Q:Currently, the 48-inch led fluorescent lamp tube 18w is used for how much dc voltage
- The other 48 inch is 1.5 m lamp tube, the lamp tube of 1.5 m should also do 20W above. The average of 1.2 m is 18W.
- Q:Can normal LED fluorescent tubes be used in a vacuum?
- If only the LED lamp or fluorescent tube in vacuum, and put the other circuit components in vacuum environment, vacuum sealing problem involves connecting, some trouble, if you use in a vacuum environment, the easiest way is through the optical fiber light import vacuum container, relatively simple and convenient
- Q:What's the difference between a single input and a double-end input?
- Single end input is the only one that has a connection Double-end input is designed to be able to use the interface of the traditional lamp holder.
- Q:Is there a greater value in switching from a normal daylight lamp to an LED energy-saving lamp?
- I can give you a detailed example of your problem: LED fluorescent lamp tube 6w can replace the normal daylight lamp tube 20w, 9w can replace 30w, 12w can replace 40w, 15W replace 45W, 18w can replace 60w, save more than 70% electricity; LED life can theoretically reach 5-100,000 hours, nearly 10 years. Q: how much electricity do you need a year if your company owns 10,000 40W, regular daylight bulbs (plus a rectifier, for example, 46-49 watts)? A: common light bulb: 365 days * 15 hours * 46w * 10,000 lamp tube / 1000W (1 hour) * charge 1 yuan = 2518500 yuan. LED bulbs: 365 days * 15 hours * 12W * 10,000 tubes / 1000W (1 hour) * charge 1 yuan/degree = 657,000 yuan. On the data, the cost can be recouped within a year, saving as much as $3 million in electricity bills within three years.
- Q:Can fluorescent tube T5 and LED T5 be connected in tandem?
- No matter how you pick up, the thing in the original stents can't want, can only take out 220V power supply, receive new lamps and lanterns.
- Q:What does LED light tube integration mean
- Integration is a strap that can be plugged into a power supply. The other kind of branch is that only the lamp tube needs to be matched with the stent, the old stents in the home also can be used, this is for the people to replace and transform also save the cost
- Q:I have LED lights on fluorescent lamp tubes, and I have tested five times a dc
- No good. 220v is a valid value. The maximum value is 310v, and it burns instantly.I hope my answer will help you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range