HIgh lumen economic T8 tube light
High lumen economic T8 LED Light tube Features:
Ø 1/2 Elipse Shape Aluminum body and 1/2 V0 optical-grade PC cover
Ø 10MM width aluminum board and Isolated driver
Ø No delay or warm up time, no mercury, RoHs & EMC standard
Ø Low power consumption and excellent efficacy: up to 100lm/w
Ø 600mm,900mm,1200mm,1500mm,2400mm are available
Ø Directly compatible with magnetic ballast fixture,3 years warranty
High lumen economic T8 LED Light tube specification:
3000-3500K warm white | 4000-4500K nature white | 5500-6500K daylight
Installation Guide for High lumen economic T8 Tube LED:
1. Turn power off by disconnecting the supply voltage
2. Remove current fluorescent lamps and dispose of them properly based on local regulations
3. Find and remove existing fluorescent starter
4. Insert LED T8 starter provided into existing fluorescent starter location
5. Installer should apply caution label provided to luminaire to state that luminaire has been modified and operates only LED lamps
6. Check fluorescent socket for damage. If damaged replace with one of the exact configuration and rating.Insert T8 LED lamp
7. Turn power back on and check for proper operation
- Q:How to detect the good and bad of the fluorescent lamp
- Normally, the filament on both ends is not broken is good.
- Q:LED energy-saving integrated fluorescent lamp tube with four interconnections in the middle
- Integration tube: currently, mainly appears in the LED industry, design reason mainly lies in the fact that the LED itself is not easy to damage, but the LED heat emitted by itself is very big, if the cooling area is too small, easy to cause the droop is bigger, so will the lamp and stents design together at the same time can reduce the cost, and can ensure the LED light attenuation!
- Q:I've just come to this company and I'm an LED fluorescent company
- If it's a business that already has business! Then you must cherish and keep in touch! If you want to keep up with the list, let's make sure that you are learning to do business. It may not work very well, it will take time!
- Q:How does the traditional daylight lamp tube replace the LED light tube?
- The regenerator will be removed with the rectifier.I hope my answer is useful to you.
- Q:How do you know whether a fluorescent tube is good or bad
- There is a good or useful ballast connecting the line, and the fluorescent tube lights up, which is normal
- Q:What is the conversion between the number of leds and the number of tiles?
- In this case, we'll talk about energy efficiency.I hope my answer is useful to you.
- Q:The various specifications of LED fluorescent tubes
- LED daylight lamp tube routine parameters: 1, fluorescent lamp specifications: T8, T5, T4 difference and length of tubes, power description: commonly used with T8 and T5 fluorescent lamp specification, T4 lamp, with three tubes of a set of usually is T5 tube, commonly used fluorescent lamp specifications have T10, T12 long ago. "T", represents the "Tube", said the Tube, the Numbers behind the T Tube diameter, T8 is eight "T", a "T" is 1/8 of an inch, one inch is equal to 25.4 mm, then each of the "T" is 25.4 present 8 = 3.175 mm
- Q:What is the idea of an LED daylight lamp called T5 or T8?
- The so-called integration of T5 and T8 tubes, we can understand from the literal Angle, explained the T5 / T8 I won't do, you should know. Let's look at the integration The so-called integration is lamp and stents are conjoined. From what we often see T5 and T8 are generally and stent can separate the tubes, can say down from the scaffold tubes, and the integration of can't get down. I want to say so, you should be clear!
- Q:Buy LED fluorescent tubes to see which parameters
- LED fluorescent tube parameters include: LED, total light flux, color temperature, color index, total harmonic distortion, average life, protection grade - etc. As a user of the outside line, it is impossible to know and can not judge its parameters true and false. The only thing you can refer to when you buy a brand is that it is less likely to be fooled.
- Q:How long does the energy-saving daylight lamp tube change?
- You didn't say you were satisfied with the brightness you had just installed three years ago. If the brightness drops only if the brightness decreases with time, replace the lamp with a reduced brightness in time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range