High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1. Chemical Composition of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
2. Weight and Quantity of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Weight of each
3. Mechanical Properties of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Times of falling (3.5m)
4. Production Process of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
5. Features of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
1) High hardness and resistance
2) Good even wear
3) No breaking
6. Applied Fields of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
2) Cement plants
3) Power stations
4) Chemical industry and machinery
7. Packing Methods of High & Low Chrome Alloyed Casting Grinding Ball with Dia0.75’’-Dia0.6’’(ISO9001:2008)
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- The common material that can be anodized is aluminum alloy. It is recommended to use casting aluminum alloys, such as ZL102 and ZL105, which are commonly used as cast aluminium alloys. The processing of aluminum casting is easy. After processing, the surface of the whole part can be anodized. The color can be chosen.
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- Please consider the following points:1, batch: if the product batch is very large, casting will certainly have advantages, cost sharing will be very low. If less, it is recommended to use weldments.2. Reinforcement structure: if the structure is relatively simple, it is recommended to use welded parts, complex, preferably casting.
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Jiangyin Lin Xing stainless steel (precision manufacturing) Co., Ltd. to provide professional precision casting
- Q:When there is no flaw detection for large casting parts, is there any crack inside?
- According to the industry standards, within the scope of the standard requirements to determine whether the product is qualified
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
CGBM established in 1995, the largest and most specialized casting and forged products supplier in China. Min products are grinding media balls, grinding rods, cylpebs, mill liners and steel flanges, with specifications all reaching international standards and annual production capacity is over 150,000tons.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||40%,South America; 30%,South Africa; 15%,Southeast Asia; 5%, Europe Area; 5%, North America; 5%, Other Areas
||ISO9001:2008;SGS Test Report
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range