Detailed Product Description High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
bridge deck formwork
High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
Description of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork :
1. Brief introduction of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
GB system-B is a kind of formwork especially for performed box girder in bridge floor construction.
2. Competitive advantage of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork
①. Assembling is easier makes high construction efficiency.
②. Pouring object surface is smooth and beautiful.
The formwork is made of steel material with higher load bearing capacity and stronger stiffness that makes perfect surface on concrete.
③.Good economic performance
The cost will be greatly reduced by its long service life and more turnover times.
3. Applications of High Load Bearing Girder Box Formwork for Preformed Unit
- Q:Beam plate template is composed of the bottom template and what
- A, length, B width or height. Such as triangle F=0.5, A for the bottom edge of the length, B is high
- Q:Calculate the beam template when you want to reduce the thickness of the plate
- Now the general calculation of the template area is the concrete contact surface is positive, the template thickness to be deducted.
- Q:What is the foundation beam template
- I was in the study of this problem, it should be the construction is not based on beam design has been explained, but the quota is a little different, the beam bottom cushion or other basis should be the beam, it should be suspended under the general frame or beam. The difference is that the two side support and the three side support. Usually the explanation is still looking for evidence.
- Q:What is the meaning of the steel beam overhead on the top of the beam formwork
- That is, after the formwork is supported, the upper part of the formwork is bound with steel bars (usually on the floor)The reinforcement of the ground beam is the first reinforcement and then the template
- Q:The calculation of formwork engineering quantity of ground beam needs to calculate the bottom of beam
- The ground beam (patand) agreement is commonly known as the foundation beam, which has the characteristics of closed, and the structure of the column into a seismic system,
- Q:How to calculate the beam model
- Calculating the area of template according to the contact surface
- Q:How to do irrigation formwork
- Pro, beam section is marked on the drawings, the beam is 200*500.
- Q:What are the main composition of the beam template
- A> roof formwork support structure B> shear wall structure of formwork C> column formwork support structure
- Q:What is a large volume template? How much is the cross section of the beam, belonging to the large volume template?
- The above construction total load of more than 10kN/m2, or concentrated line load greater than 15kN/m template support system that belongs to the template, if you do not consider other loads, considering the single weight, according to concrete 25000KG/m3 calculation, then the beam section area of 0.4m2 belongs to the template, such as 400*1000, 300*1350, 500*800 etc.. Central line loads can be calculated in similar ways.
- Q:What is the demolition order of the construction template
- 3 the demolition of multilayer floor pillar shall be carried out according to the following requirements: when the upper floor slab is pouring concrete, the next floor slabThe pillar shall not be removed, then the next floor of a live, can only be removed part of the span is 4M or above 4M Xiajun should retain the brace beam, pillar spacing shall not be greater than 3M.
We are a national comprehensive Class-A scientific research and design unit, an internationalized engineering group company and a key national-level hi-tech enterprise, and is the engineering technical platform of China National Building Material Co., Ltd.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range