Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, s.
- Q:Do you have to use backerboard if mortaring thin stone to cement?
- Use mortar.. If you do as Alverez states the grout will not adheire to the cont adv.. Grout needs a cement cased produst for proper bond.. Thinset is also washable when it s still wet.. const adv you ll need paint thinner or agent like it to remove..
- Q:which is better, fiber cement or vinyl siding, cement obviously lasts longer but what about energy efficiency?
- From an evergy efficency standpoint, neither has enough R value to even enter into the decision. With vinyl siding, you can add a rigid foam insulation behind the siding prior to installation that will increase the R value and some high end vinly comes with a foam insulation already laminated to the back. Hardi Board makes a pre-painted siding that has a 15 year warranty on the paint job. It doesn't ding, crack, or blow off in a strong wind. Plus, it looks like authentic wood siding (but much less expensive) However, you will pay substantially more than vinyl siding. For most people it comes down to price. When given all the facts, fiber cement is by far the superior product but if its not in your budget then vinyl siding is a respectable alternative.
- Q:How does the cement pressure plate hang on the old wall with paint?
- Cement pressure plate from the fiber, cement, quartz sand, additives, water and other inorganic substances, by mixing molding, high temperature and pressure steaming and special technical treatment and made a variety of thickness, high density sheet, 100% non-asbestos and other harmful Material, with high strength, large format, light, fire, waterproof and other excellent performance of the new environmentally friendly building materials.
- Q:Factory roof directly painted on the cement board directly spray the white again
- Do not require a full cover, and so spray the paint does not stick and then spray. Several spray can be completely covered.
- Q:Can you use rubber cement on a science fair poster board to glue papers down?
- Rubber cement will damage some plastics and polished surfaces. If that is not a problem, then it can form a strong yet flexible bond, so may be suitable for your purpose.
- Q:I need to cut a 4-5 hole in fiber cement shingle. any advice as to which brand and type of hole saw?
- A jig saw with a metal cutting blade will work. First, trace the hole you wish to cut on the surface, then drill one hole big enough for the jig saw blade to fit through. Then simply cut out your pattern. CAUTION! Don't breath in the dust since asbestos is a carcinogen. Get a filter mask at any hardware store.
- Q:Should I install the bathtub first, or the cement board first?
- you are into some deep RE-construction if I were you it would be best to visit the hardware giants and take those classes that will help you get a professional finish to your new bathroom ..... surr
- Q:Can cutting the steel cutting machine cut the cement board?
- Cutting the steel cutting machine can not cut the cement board. Cut the reinforced toothless saws are grinding wheel pieces, and cutting the concrete slab to use the toothless alloy steel saw blade.
- Q:Adhesive method of cement board and cement wall
- Liquid nail suitable for: wood, gypsum board. Medium density fiberboard, wood, stone, cement, brick, tiles, metal, plastic, glass and other building materials used in high-strength bonding. That is to say "a wide range of applications, can be used in the nail inconvenient but need to fixed structure of the field." After the use of interior decoration without nails, no nail decoration more elegant appearance.
- Q:What is the difference between VIVA wood chips and FOREX plum cement board?
- Weight F6 = V8 that is the United States rock plate cement density is higher than the wood board, so FOREX US rock plate than the wood board weight some FOREX6 mm is almost equal to VIVA wood cement board 8 mm weight, probably Is 31 kg (1220 * 2440MM)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range