Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, s.
- Q:How to apply waterproof material on the cement board?
- Waterproof material life is short, it is best to shop asphalt waterproofing membrane, fire baked seal seams
- Q:Wood stove-what clearance is needed from a wall with cement board and ceramic tiles on it (in Canada)? Thx?
- In WA state, with a *certified* wood stove, the clearence is anywhere from 18 to 24 inches. You can put anything non-combustable on that wall... tile, rock, brick, Z brick, or metal plating with 1 air space from backer board. You could always check with the court house to find out what your local building codes are.
- Q:The original floor pull up the steel in the layer of cement mortar, safe?
- Laying of steel on the concrete floor is not much of the load on the receiving plate, and the laying of steel on the 4 m wide plate is helpful only to the limitations of the board near the wall
- Q:Can i tile over plywood floor, without using cement board?
- No.... just plywood sub floor doesnt allow the proper support for ceramic. Total thickness must be a minimum or 1 1/4 substrate to allow for tile. This is why cement board (1/2) makes an ideal substrate for tile. There is a way to do an extra layer of wood (1/2) but this is a very specific process and must be done right to work.. Now if your doing a vinyl tile you can use a vinyl tile directly over a wood sub floor although a new thin wood (1/4) is suggested to allow the glue to adhere to new wood better. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is cement board required for a Corian shower?
- Absolutely, spend $30 more and use cement board. As a builder, I always line the studs with plastic, which overlaps the shower pan, then screw cement board over the plastic overlapping the shower pan (usually PVC product), then use red guard to seal seams and screw holes, then apply thinset mortar for tile, or mastic for corian, then seal all joints with grout sealer. It's your house and your money...stick to your instincts.
- Q:What should i use for new shower walls,the green board or the cement board?
- Don't okorder.com for some good advice from their tile forums, or look into buying John Bridge's book, Tile Your World, it will tell you everything you would ever need to know.
- Q:Will the cement board on the decoration be used to blow it directly?
- If the wall can be placed directly putty putty, putty on the general scraping three times; if the wall is not flat on the first use of plaster gypsum leveling, and then scraping putty.
- Q:There is no special interior wall putty powder coated ceilings cement board does not blister
- Interior wall putty powder for interior wall and ceiling decoration, is also divided into decorative interior wall putty powder and functional interior wall putty powder. The interior of the putty powder are:
■ Interior putty powder: for indoor walls and ceiling of the scraping, which is characterized by strong adhesion, smooth surface and moisture-proof, can replace the primer;
■ flat bottom wall putty powder: specifically used to solve the rugged wall and the top surface, which is characterized by small line shrinkage, one-time application thickness can reach more than 1cm, and easy to use scraping scraping;
- Q:Adhesive method of cement board and cement wall
- Liquid nail suitable for: wood, gypsum board. Medium density fiberboard, wood, stone, cement, brick, tiles, metal, plastic, glass and other building materials used in high-strength bonding. That is to say "a wide range of applications, can be used in the nail inconvenient but need to fixed structure of the field." After the use of interior decoration without nails, no nail decoration more elegant appearance.
- Q:If I put two 12ft 2x4 in 5 gallon bucket of cement to make a sign will it be to heavy and tip?
- A five gallon bucket can hold .45 cubic feet of concrete when mixed with water. In other words, one 60 pound bag of pre-mix or an equivalent Portland Cement/rock and sand mix. At .45 cubic feet the bucket may overflow and/or be too deep to properly mix, but I do it all the time for difficult access pours of small quantities.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range