Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, s.
- Q:Where is the cement pressure plate installed?
- Wood keel plus cement pressure plate:
The most construction method, the construction of the most simple, easy. Disadvantages: wood keel in the bathroom humid environment is easy to absorb water, mold, resulting in deformation, so that the chip fried. Remedy: After installation, paste the front of the anti-root tube to do waterproof, to prevent the ground water into the riser, immersed in the wood keel.
- Q:why did the contact cement not work for my slideboard?
- the temp being so cold didnt help,and did you wait an hour before marrying the two pieces??if not,air has not had a chance to set the glue up for contact adhesion.
- Q:Is it ok to have green boars drywall under cement board that will be tiled?
- It's fine. I wouldn't have put the green board up where the cement board was going up, to save time an money. The green board is unnecessary there. But, it won't cause any problems.
- Q:Does Cement board have to be screwed down? this is for an exterior installation.?
- If your to do ceramic tile then yes you need to screw and glue: it down. This glue isnt really to hold it down like most people think, its part of the support base for ceramic. You still must nail or screw it down in the require amount in the field ( 8 on center and seams a minimum of 4/6 apart.) If you live in a climate that gets cold enough for freezing , the I recommend you don t use a ceramic or porcelain tile ( frost proof or not) Using a cement board isn t the proper way to do an exposed balcony , even to rain. You need to treat it as a shower flooring and use a drain , liner , and s special cement to form a slight slope to the drain from all direction. It is possible ( Ive never done it yet) to properly do a cement board and water proof the top . The water proofing will have to be flashed up the sides to make a water proof flooring and still incorporate a draining system. If you have any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Is it required to put a shower pan when installing a shower on a cement basement floor?
- Crosst put you on right track. ADA accessible showers have no pan which would limit handicapped access. Walk in showers are fairly common even for non handicapped use , but are as large to contain spray if there is no door planned. Have seen tile set on concrete deck on new construction in healthcare facilities where the floor tile was run directly into the shower enclosure with no lip at all at entrance. Guessing ,but they probably achieved pitch by varying thickness of skim coat & thinset tile cement. Hope that helps also
- Q:Gypsum board, cement board, glass magnesium board to do the kind of good ceiling
- The weight of the cement board is slightly larger.
- Q:Dry hanging cement fiberboard is not curtain wall
- Fiberboard, also known as MDF, is made of wood fiber or other plant fiber as raw material, urea-formaldehyde resin or other suitable adhesive made of wood-based panels. Adhesives and / or additives may be applied during the manufacturing process.
- Q:how do you join cement board from a shower wall to drywall?
- Other than being nailed to the same stud, it is not all that necessary that they be joined together. Just figure on the tile overlapping the drywall about a half an inch to kill the crack. You can mesh tape them together however and skim them flat with each other as long as you don't skim wide into the tile board area. You could do as little as just caulk the crack with silicone too.
- Q:how can you tell the difference between asbestos and cement board?
- You have to have it tested. The difference could be as little as 2% asbestsos and they will appear the same.
- Q:Do you know that light through the cement? What is the material and how to do it?
- Transparent cement is a widely used with a new light transmission properties of building materials, is composed of fiber and fine grinding cement compounds.
The cement is made up of thousands of optical fibers parallel to each other on both sides of the cement block. The proportion of fibers is very low (4%) throughout the cement block. In addition, because the fiber size is very small, so become a cement structure of a collection of components, cement block surface or uniform cement.
Transparent cement can be used to build construction installations to build prefabricated blocks and cement boards. As the fiber size is small, so as a new ingredient mixed with the cement together to form a collection. Therefore, the final not only in the cement is mixed with two components of glass fiber only, but in the internal structure and the surface can achieve a balanced effect of new building materials. In theory, the light-permeable cement block can be built with a few meters of thickness of the wall, because the fiber in principle, within 20 meters will not lose any light information. The fiber does not affect the high capacity of the cement, so in these cement blocks can build any load of the building structure. The light-permeable cement block can be produced in a different size, and a heat-insulating layer can be added thereto.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range