Other optional specifications available upon request
Optional surface sanding and finishing treatment.
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:Does cement board go under all wooden floors?
- we okorder.com and search
- Q:I need to know which is better cement backer board or floating cement on a raised kitchen floor?
- I would say backer board. If planned on doing marble or granite floors that is when you would use cement. Also they will end up charging you more if you do floating cement, make sure to read through your estimates thoroughly before agreeing to anything. Hope that helps!
- Q:I have Joint Compound and cement board tape, How do i fix a 6 inch hole in drywall? Anything else I Need?
- Spackle should solve your problem. If the hole is deep, put the spackle on in two stages, allowing the first batch to completely dry. this first batch should mostly fill the hole. As it dries you will see it sink in a bit. That's why you need to do a second batch, this time, applied with a spackling knife. Feather the edges and you shouldn't need to do much sanding to finish off the job. When almost completely dry, I use a damp cloth to smooth the edges.
- Q:Can cement tiles be directly on the cement board? What material is good?
- Small area can be directly on the cement board with brick can be used.
If it is a large area must be linked to the net brush paste and then tiling, so that will not crack off after the use of cement mortar.
- Q:What are the differences between the gypsum board and the cement pressure plate and the Eide board?
- Ette board is a fiber reinforced silicate plate (fiber cement board), the main raw material is cement, selected minerals, by the high temperature autoclaved autoclaved, waterproof performance, can be used as toilet Wall, or outdoor roof roof, or external wall with the board can be in the long-term damp environment to maintain stable performance unchanged.
- Q:Why plastic materials use glass fiber reinforced
- Some physical properties of plastic are generally worse than metal, adding glass fiber can improve the modulus of plastic products, but also can enhance the heat resistance of plastic products, but after adding glass fiber, the plastic will become more brittle, toughness decreased.
- Q:How do I attach cement board to my kitchen floor?
- I really like Woodtick's answer, and i want to encourage you to not bother with trying to install concrete board on top of a concrete floor. Not only is it very redundant, and expensive, and timely, but you also run the risk of seeing your concrete board crack under the tile, which would cause uneven surfaces and even tile breaks after installation. Concrete board is not very flexible, and is designed to go over soft, water damage prone materials such as wooden studs and joists. It would be a more structurally sound idea, and easier, and cheaper to buy a heat gun to remove the linoleum and adhesive with a scraper and lay tile on that.
- Q:any ideas for covering up old patio besides covering w/ tile. Cement is 2 colors and would to even out?
- Its just a thought, but after watching countless hours of the home and garden channel some people tend to paint over concrete to spruce it up or to make mismatched tones even.
- Q:what does this mean second phase in two phases material ( first phase is binding cement ) ?
- First consider the term 'phase' as in 'phase change', such as ice melting. It means a particular state of matter, solid or liquid in the melting of ice. However, in an inhomogenous solid material you can have two or more solid phases. For instance, Transite insulation board was made of portland cement and asbestos [not in use much nowadays]. So what you have is some two phase inhomogenous solid consisting of one phase as binder or cement, and the other phase could be a filler, a fiber, or whatever.
- Q:How to maintain cement board
- According to the difference between the season and the temperature, the cement is fully hardened, that is, the maintenance of the general principle is 28 days, but the actual project which has a greater access, the specific maintenance period should be based on structural type, cross-sectional size, concrete label, cement varieties Temperature, humidity, evaporation, curing technology and other conditions to determine the specific, but the general summer curing of ordinary concrete 15 days is sufficient to achieve the winter sometimes, such as concrete pavement sometimes poor conditions or even two months are difficult to achieve sufficient strength, but no matter What concrete what curing conditions, the first 7 days must ensure that the cover insulation moisturizing conservation, for the harsh conditions of conservation can be used to warm water or even pressure water conservation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range