Other optional specifications available upon request
Optional surface sanding and finishing treatment.
Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
1:Excellent moisture-proof performance.
2:Excellent fire-proof performance.
3:Good heat and sound insulation
6:Durability and long service life ect
1. Interior and exterior wall
2. Furred ceiling
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
- Q:An exhibition, you can use the cement board to do arc shape of the wall? If so, what about the specific building steps?
- With wood Fang and wood to do just to facilitate, or with steel, first made of curved structure, and then board
- Q:What is the best thing to do with the top floor of the house?
- When dealing with nodes that have been repeatedly leaked for years, you need to be deeper and wider. Fill more dense to be more times, you can ensure that after treatment no longer cracked again.
Extra large gushing water plugging. You can apply for plugging partner at the same time, you can adjust to 2-5 seconds quick condensate plugging.
- Q:How thick concrete boards are used in the room walls
- According to consumption standards, the general external wall plastering three layers, the bottom, middle, surface layer, the total thickness of the three layers in the 15 - 20MM, the thickest not over 25MM. Generally about 5MM bottom, the middle 5 - 12MM or so, the surface layer 2 --- 5MM.
- Q:Is it ok to pour floor leveling compound over hardibacker cement board?
- what do the instructions say?
- Q:For bathtub enclosures what backing is required sheetrock or cementatious board?
- green board sheetrock ok. would be much better off with the cement board. install vapor barrier behind cement board.
- Q:should i stucco over cement board or plywood?
- first answer has it right.good luck.
- Q:If I am installing a tub and enclosure, do I still use durock cement board?
- Cement board would be best as it is a very wet area. It would save you some mold issues for sure. But, Green board (sheetrock that is mold resistant) would be cheaper and also work...You may want to check on your local construction codes, if you pulled a permit, to be sure.
- Q:Can v board be glued directly on the wall?
- In the wall covered with a grass-roots level, commonly used is 3MM plywood, woodworking board, a good point is the fire glass magnesium board. With nails to nail them on the wall, and with a sandpaper to clean the board.
- Q:Really stone paint the external walls, with ordinary cement board how to deal with the base, what materials to do
- However, it should be noted that grassroots conservation takes a long time, and the winter and summer conservation period is different, generally longer in winter, while the summer conservation period than the winter probably to about half.
- Q:How do I attach cement board to my kitchen floor?
- You will have to scrape off the linoleum cover and the adhesive as well which was used for laying the linoleum sheet in order to ensure that the laying of slate tiles however laid gets a bonding with the original floor without which the money you spend to get the best value of it will never be guaranteed.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range