The Process Line of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
RAW MATERIALS → CUTTING → STOVE → FORGING → TRANSFER MACHINE → QUENCHING → HEAT TREATMENT → DIMENSION TESE →PACKING →TRANSPORTATION OR SEA FREIGHT
Chemical Elements of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
Specification and Hardness of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
Weight of signal forging
Ball in average
Number of piece of
one ton forging ball
Application fields of High Hardness No Broken Forged Grinding Ball Made In China In Top Quality
1).Metal mines 2).Cement plants 3).Power station 4).Chemical industry
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to the grade of the parts, according to the relevant standards, the regular drawings will be noted in the technical requirements of the parts.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:Which surface is coarser for cast iron or cast steel castings? Why?
- Roughness mainly depends on the surface roughness on the surface of the sand.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguishing between forging and casting can be done from the following points:From the principle of distinguishingForging processing of machining by hammer or press and other equipment for forging parts produced in hot state, casting processing of metals into liquid, pouring into the cavity with a specific shape, produced by machining parts after cooling solidification. Simply say that forging is the metal soft pinch molding, and casting the metal into thin cooling solidification.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 2, heat aging (artificial aging), also known as stress annealing, is to heat the casting to 550-650 degrees, insulation 2 - 4h, with the furnace cooling to 150 - 200T, and then baked.
- Q:How to solve casting defect casting?
- Different defects, different solutions, some shortcomings, the current domestic level can not be resolved
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Usually manual molding optional CT11 class, ordinary machine modeling optional CT10 class, high pressure molding should reach CT9 level. The tolerances on the wall thickness of the casting are comparable to those of other dimensions of the same casting.
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range