Production Process of
The production of casting steel balls is to melt the waste raw material such as waste steel, waste iron with medium frequency induction furnace. In the process of melting, add suitable amount of precious metal alloys(such as Ferrochrome, ferromanganese, ferro-vanadium ) to the furnace. When the temperature of the molten iron is more than 1550°C and can meet the requirements of the technics,pour the qualified molten iron to steel moulds or steel production line moulds. The content of chrome of high chrome alloy casting steel balls is ≥10.0%, the content of carbon is 1.80%-3.20%. Since the national standards require the HRC≥58, ak≥3.0J/cm2, to up to this hardness, the high chrome balls must be quenched and tempered. After quenched and tempered, the hardness(HRC≥60) is higher, the wear-resistance is more than 2.5 times of forging balls.
Production Technics of
Raw material(waste steel,waste iron,iron alloy)factory inspection→blending→melt→composition inspection→casting→cooling and solidification→demould→clean and polish→inspection→quenching(increase hardness)→hardness inspection→tempering(eliminate stress)→inspection→warehousing
Grinding media ,Grinding ball ,Grinding steel ball, Forged steel ball
low carbon steel AISI 1008-1015
Hardness ( HRC)
grinding media,Grinding powder,
Oily packing in pouch packing,plastic/tin box packing1, 25kg/carton with steel pallet packing
2,25kg/carton without steel pallet packing
3,10kg/box then in wooden case packing
4,250kg/ steel drum packing
or according to customers' requirement
Place of original
Shandong province, China
Within 30 days or confirmed while placing order
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- The main content of red sand table (Institute of soil science, China) silica 79.4%. three 1.48%. three 10.55%. two aluminum oxide iron oxide, calcium oxide 0.85%. Magnesium Oxide 0.52%. 1440. refractory mud 3.06% LOI 1.98% red sand with high silicon content, permeability is strong, durable, high refractoriness, good angle, low moisture content, less mud the casting finish is high, the basic requirements of sand should meet the following requirements: Casting of high purity and cleanliness, with silica sand as an example, iron sand SiO2 content of more than 90%, the big steel casting requests the SiO2 content of more than 97%; the high refractoriness and thermal stability; the suitable particle the shape and particle composition; it is not easy to be wetted by the liquid metal; cheap. The particle shape and composition of casting sand particle shape and particle composition permeability properties such as mobility, sand compaction, permeability, strength and resistance to liquid metal effects, is an important indicator of the quality of casting sand.
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Uneven casting density is caused by uneven shrinkage of the casting during solidification.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 3 fluorescent magnetic powder, this method can also be found in part.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- Satisfy appearance quality (appearance defect, quality change, size deviation)Intrinsic quality (composition, properties, internal organization)Service performance (abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, heat resistance, pressure resistance)
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
- Q:What foundry factories are used in the casting parts of China's major automobile manufacturers?
- This is too muchYou do not have a specific list of statistics, but there are many foundries in china!Moreover, car prices are unlikely to be ordered in the local factories!
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Vacuum casting is the process of using ventilation molds. Molten metal flows into the mold by air pressure, and then removes air to form a vacuum. The casting process is mainly used for small parts or jewelry with exquisite detailsCompared with the traditional clay sand casting, heat hardening resin sand casting production with low surface roughness, high precision, good quality characteristics, dimensional accuracy of resin sand mold after hardening with good rigidity and high, and not easy to deform, so in the choice of process parameters, mechanical processing you can select a smaller margin, thereby reducing the consumption of metal solution and machining cost, which can improve the dimensional accuracy of castings.
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- 3, the gate is not facing sand core, flush sand core, will cause trachoma.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- The surface can be improved by a little more than Xiasha
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range