Packaging & Delivery of High grade Silica Sand
Iron barrel or plastic bag package. Carefully keep away from moist and damp.Store in dry and ventilating place.
Within 10 days after the receipt of payment or L/C at sight.
Specifications of High grade Silica Sand
1)Silica sand with high quality
3)port nearby advantage
Features of High grade Silica Sand
u Through chemical blanching and the superfine processing from the super purified and high quality natural silica ore
u High pure white color, good gloss, anti-corrosive, anti- acid and anti –alkali.
u The best filling materials and additive in comprehensive applications including paint-coatings, adhesive, sealants, silica gels and epoxy resins and etc.
Technical Specification of High grade Silica Sand
+325 mesh %
Median Size, microns
Loss on ignition
- Q:What is the difference between gray sand brick and cement brick?
- There are more solid, more specifications, mainly based on the design unit
- Q:There are several kinds of raw materials in mortar. Which friend can tell me and recipe
- Mortar Wang main components have two components: one is cited gas, the second is thickening
- Q:Why the sand can not replace the river sand to do building materials
- The nature of these two sand is different.
- Q:Ordinary concrete mix design rules JGJ55-2011 in the sand material 28d compressive strength is what glue
- Mortar = cementitious material + standard sand gelling material, formerly refers to the cement, the new standard refers to the cement is replaced by fly ash. 450 cement, replaced by fly ash slag 10%, that is, 360 cement, 4 tiger harbor suppression of the tide of the tide attack 5 gray fly ash, 45 ore powder by the previous super-mixed coefficient to increase the amount of glue, and now through Affect the coefficient to reduce the strength of rubber, and then increase the amount of glue
- Q:What is the cost of concrete? And how does sand and stone count? What is the approximate cost of material for a concrete? Such as C30,
- Raw material costs according to the ratio to count, cement, fly ash and so on are calculated by the kilograms, directly count as well, as gravel, you can according to the tight bulk density and the bulk density of the average density to be converted into the number of tons per ton Money, so forget it. We are here on the sand side is 1.65 tons, the stone is 1.55 tons, the original of the original touch of the United States and the United States and the United States, the coefficient is not the same.
- Q:What are the hardware? Hardware stores are: ordinary light bulbs, energy-saving light bulbs, switch sockets, wires, safety switches, faucets, sandpaper, brush,
- Chouchao scourge gambling astringent intestinal clothing hardware products, usually only divided into large hardware building materials and hardware building materials two categories
- Q:The Difference between Aerated Concrete Block and Ash - Aerated Concrete Block
- ) and calcium material (lime, cement) as the main raw material, mixed with gas agent (aluminum powder) Porous concrete products made by stirring, pouring, pre-feeding, cutting, autoclaving and other processes are widely used in new wall materials
- Q:I would like to ask what 5% cement stabilized gravel base material with how to count?
- Raw material basic requirements 11 for the secondary and secondary roads, cement stabilized soil used in coarse soil, medium grain soil, fine soil Should meet the following requirements: 1 cement stabilized soil used as the base layer, the maximum particle size of a single particle should not exceed 53mm ①, cement stabilized soil particle composition should be listed in Table 3
- Q:What are the new building materials? The What is the role? The (detailed)
- From the functional points, there are wall materials, decorative materials, doors and windows materials, insulation materials, waterproof materials, bonding and sealing materials, and its supporting a variety of hardware, plastic parts and various auxiliary materials
- Q:Why do you want to use sand and soil and gravel soil after retaining wall
- After the wall with the permeability of the soil, the purpose of the lack of old mines to sink some of the rogue is a rapid drainage, reduce the rain, the formation of water pressure on the back of the wall to promote the role. Retaining the wall to set the drain hole, also for this purpose. Laying the drain hole, and each layer of the drain hole to set the impermeable clay layer is to make the water column is not too high, to avoid the water column is too high to increase the water pressure on the wall to promote the role and thus endanger the stability of the retaining wall. Unfortunately, now rough workmanship. Behind the wall is basically filled. Drain hole is not set, or set, but the bottom of the bottom impermeable clay layer is not set, or chaos, the drain hole blocked. So now the retaining wall is basically poor quality, short life.
As a leading company in calcium field in China, it has its own high and stable quality mine and the reserves is 5 billion tons. We can produce quality limestone 6 million tons (CaCO3>=97%,stable), active calcium oxide 1.50 million tons, light calcium carbonate 100 thousand tons and calcium hydroxide 100 thousand tons every year.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range