Other Names: polyurethane foam
Place of Origin: Yingkou, China (Mainland)
Classification: Other Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Building
Promotion: with 15% off
Manufacturer: leading manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
Packing Details:OEM available,Packaged with a steel bottle,15 bottles in one carton.Delivery Date:10 days after deposit.
1.Filling slot and Sealing
2.Lower price and good quality
3.Strong bonding & big bubble
PU Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding pu foam
· High yield & stability and adequate pressure at low temperatures.
· Versatile and easy to use features
· Excellent adhesion on most materials.
· Very good filling capacity.
· High thermal&acoustical insulation value.
· Resistant to moisture, heat, water and many chemicals.
Mounting and insulating of door and window frames. Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
Filling of penetrations in walls. Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Surface drying time
Completely cure time
PVC sheets/ aluminium sheets> 80kpa
cement mortar sheets>60
Heatconducting coefficient, 35°C
1) Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
2) Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
3) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
4) Keep out of the reach of children.
- Q:How does ethyl cellulose act as a large particle binder
- Ethyl cellulose due to its water insoluble, mainly for tablet adhesives and film coating materials, can also be used as a skeleton material blockers, the preparation of various types of skeleton sustained-release tablets; used as a mixture of materials preparation coating Sustained release tablets, sustained-release pellets; used as encapsulation materials to prepare sustained-release microcapsules, so that the sustained release of efficacy, to avoid the role of some water-soluble drugs prematurely; can also be used for a variety of pharmaceutical formulations for dispersant, , Water-retaining agent, to prevent the deterioration of drugs and improve the safe storage of tablets.
- Q:The market characteristics of adhesives
- The world's synthetic adhesive industry has entered a highly developed stage, in view of the adhesive and sealing materials in the automotive, aviation industry and transportation and other fields with a wide range of uses, adhesive materials market prospects. In the future, the global market for synthetic adhesives is dominated by low-pollution water-based adhesives and hot-melt adhesives. In order to improve product quality, simplify the operation process and improve the construction efficiency, developed countries have developed a series of special equipment, which not only to synthetic adhesive users to provide a better means of construction, more adhesive industry continues to develop an important condition.
- Q:Easily soluble in water
- Sodium alginate was crosslinked with glutaraldehyde under acidic conditions and poured into ethanol solution to prepare sodium dithiocortate containing diclofenac sodium (slightly soluble in water). The embedding rate is 30% to 71%, depending on the preparation conditions. When the ball is prepared, the temperature is increased or the exposure time of the crosslinked substance is prolonged, the embedding rate is reduced and the drug release time is prolonged
- Q:What is the principle and amount of amine chloride used as a binder?
- Epoxy resin and polyurethane glue which one is better
- Q:703 adhesive sealant can be used for mobile phone screen
- 703 is used for electronic product bonding seal, the phone screen is not very appropriate.
- Q:About new feed additive declaration
- Can take alkali copper example, there are several companies to produce, right, the key is that you need to complete the relevant research independently, which is not the same as the patent, but after the protection period, other enterprises do not seem to do the toxicity test.
- Q:What are the types of glass adhesives? Is there any toxicity or contamination?
- Silicone glass glue by acid and alkali properties are divided into two kinds of acid glue and neutral glue. Acid glass glue is mainly used for glass and other building materials between the general bonding. The neutral glue to overcome the acid corrosion of metal materials and alkaline materials react with the characteristics of the scope of application of a wider range, the market price slightly higher than the acid glue. A special type of neutral glass gel on the market is a silicone sealant because it is used directly in glass and glass structures or nonstructures
- Q:In the conservation company has shares, and later to the toll station, now the toll station withdrawal?
- Concrete crack treatment, refers to the scientific approach to the repair of concrete cracks in the technology. Concrete cracks generally have three states: static cracks, active cracks, is developing cracks. The choice of concrete crack treatment methods generally to consider the factors: to determine whether the cracks are active or static; repair the main purpose of what? Is to reduce the excessive leakage, so that the cracks at the complete water; whether the need for reinforcement treatment; crack the main reason is what; cracks in the future changes (value and direction) how. - 13 common methods of concrete crack treatment: 1. resin infusion method; 2. surface sealing method; 3. drilling insert method; 4. flexible sealing method; 5. surface additional reinforcement method; 6. grouting method; . Dry insert method; 8. nail method; 9. polymer immersion method (gravity infiltration and vacuum infiltration); 10. Die surface layer and surface treatment method and so on.
- Q:What are the glue for industrial adhesives?
- Acrylic Adhesive: A structured adhesive with a wide range of adhesives, including most types of plastics, slightly treated and untreated metals. Can be divided into two-component catalytic curing, single-component UV curing or heat curing. Flexibility is good to be very good, with weatherability. Fast curing.
- Q:What happens to concrete cracks in bridge construction?
- Concrete cracks generally have three states: static cracks, active cracks, is developing cracks. The choice of concrete crack treatment methods generally to consider the factors: to determine whether the cracks are active or static; repair the main purpose of what? Is to reduce the excessive leakage, so that the cracks at the complete water; whether the need for reinforcement treatment; crack the main reason is what; cracks in the future changes (value and direction) how.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range