Other Names: polyurethane foam
Place of Origin: Yingkou, China (Mainland)
Classification: Other Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Building
Promotion: with 15% off
Manufacturer: leading manufacturer
Packaging & Delivery
Packing Details:OEM available,Packaged with a steel bottle,15 bottles in one carton.Delivery Date:10 days after deposit.
1.Filling slot and Sealing
2.Lower price and good quality
3.Strong bonding & big bubble
PU Foam is a single-component, moisture-curing and self-expanding pu foam
· High yield & stability and adequate pressure at low temperatures.
· Versatile and easy to use features
· Excellent adhesion on most materials.
· Very good filling capacity.
· High thermal&acoustical insulation value.
· Resistant to moisture, heat, water and many chemicals.
Mounting and insulating of door and window frames. Filling and sealing of gaps, joints and cavities.
Filling of penetrations in walls. Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems.
Surface drying time
Completely cure time
PVC sheets/ aluminium sheets> 80kpa
cement mortar sheets>60
Heatconducting coefficient, 35°C
1) Do not breathe spray/vapor; In case of eye contact, flush with water and get immediate medical attention.
2) Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and goggles.
3) Keep away from direct sunlight and do not expose temperatures over 50°C.
4) Keep out of the reach of children.
- Q:Understand the end of the endoscopy to do the risk of surgery and the need for surgery, and the cost of how much to prepare?
- Hello patients should be diagnosed: upper gastrointestinal bleeding, cirrhosis, portal hypertension, splenomegaly, spleen hyperthyroidism. Treatment, first of all, to improve the auxiliary examination, a clear diagnosis, and secondly, to assess liver function. Finally, choose the treatment plan. The patient should choose surgical treatment. Improve liver function, liver function as far as possible to achieve childA level, the choice of surgical treatment. Surgery, it is recommended: splenectomy + pericardial devascularization is more reasonable
- Q:Application and Research Status of Acrylate Adhesive Adhesive
- Styrene-acrylic emulsion as a class of important intermediate chemical products, has a very wide range of uses, is mainly used for architectural coatings, metal surface latex paint, ground coatings, paper adhesives, adhesives and so on. Styrene-acrylic emulsion because of its excellent performance, relatively low price, and more and more people get the attention, the current research results of styrene-acrylic emulsion after another, the new modified varieties have also been actively developed.
- Q:Is there a separate standard for car sealants and adhesives?
- Of course there are standards, the vehicle sealant can refer to the Ministry of Transportation industry standards
- Q:In the conservation company has shares, and later to the toll station, now the toll station withdrawal?
- Concrete crack treatment, refers to the scientific approach to the repair of concrete cracks in the technology. Concrete cracks generally have three states: static cracks, active cracks, is developing cracks. The choice of concrete crack treatment methods generally to consider the factors: to determine whether the cracks are active or static; repair the main purpose of what? Is to reduce the excessive leakage, so that the cracks at the complete water; whether the need for reinforcement treatment; crack the main reason is what; cracks in the future changes (value and direction) how. - 13 common methods of concrete crack treatment: 1. resin infusion method; 2. surface sealing method; 3. drilling insert method; 4. flexible sealing method; 5. surface additional reinforcement method; 6. grouting method; . Dry insert method; 8. nail method; 9. polymer immersion method (gravity infiltration and vacuum infiltration); 10. Die surface layer and surface treatment method and so on.
- Q:The market characteristics of adhesives
- Analysis of China's adhesive products industry can be seen, the development of China's adhesive industry started relatively early, with the economic development and industry's own pioneering and innovative, China's adhesive industry, the growth rate gradually accelerated. The scope of application is extended to the fields of construction, automobile, electronics, household appliances, carpentry, housing equipment, paper products and packaging, footwear, transportation, aerospace and medical and health fields, which are engaged in the production and research of adhesives. As China's adhesive products market continues to expand, many foreign companies and Hong Kong and Taiwan manufacturers optimistic about the huge market in mainland China, have to invest in China, the establishment of wholly-owned and joint ventures.
- Q:I can not tell - Adhesive Adhesive Sealant Coatings and other chemicals, what are the same and different?
- Paint, also known as paint. Refers to the surface of the object under certain conditions can form a film and protect, decorate or other special features (insulation, rust, mildew, heat, etc.) substances. There are three main points: the protection, decoration, and cover up the product defects, enhance the value of the product
- Q:What is the pigment binder?
- 83-BG49660 A composition for the preparation of a degradable polyol polyester, a process for obtaining a polyol polyester, an elastomer, a foam, a coating and a binder, and a degradable.
- Q:Corn starch carton adhesive
- Corn starch glue.
- Q:What are the uses of silicone oil?
- Has a variety of different viscosity. Has a high heat resistance, water resistance, electrical insulation and small surface tension. Commonly used for high-grade lubricants, shock oil, insulating oil, defoamer, release agent, polish Agent, release agent and vacuum diffusion pump oil; emulsion can be used for automotive tire polishing, dashboard light, etc .. Methyl silicone oil is the most commonly used by the emulsified or modified after finishing in the textile on the smooth soft feel finishing , The daily care products in the shampoo also add emulsified silicone oil to improve the hair lubrication.In addition, there are ethyl silicone oil, methyl phenyl silicone oil, silicone oil containing silicone, polyether modified silicone oil (water-soluble silicone oil) and so on.
- Q:Is the glass gel an industrial adhesive? And neoprene industrial glue distinction
- Glass glue by performance is divided into two kinds: neutral glass glue and acid glass glue. Generally used for home improvement bonding. Home furnishings are generally used in the place of glass glue: wooden line on the back of the mouth, sanitary ware, toilet, bathroom in the make-up mirror, wash basin and wall cracks, etc., these places to use different properties of glass glue. Neutral glass adhesive force is relatively weak, generally used in the back of the bathroom mirror do not need strong adhesion of these places. Neutral glass glue used in home improvement more, mainly because it will not corrode the object, and acidic glass glue is generally used in the wood line on the back of the dumb mouth, strong adhesion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range