surface process: Satin, glossy, pearl
Melamine MDF--differnt colors available
1220x2440mm or as clients requirement
Melamine faced (one side or both side melamine faced)
Matt, textured, glossy or embossed
Melamine Paper Color
Solid color (such as white, red, blue, orange, green, ect.) & wood grain (such as beech, cherry, walnut, teak, oak, maple, sapele, ect.). More than 300 kinds color are available.
Melamine Paper Gram
Wood chips (poplar or combi)
E0, E1 or E2
A grade or as clients requirement
Modulus of Elasticity
Static Bending Strength
Surface Bonding Strength
Internal Bonding Strength
Screw Holding Ability
Usage & Performance
Melamine MDF is widely used for furniture and interior decoration. With good properties, such as, acid & alkali resistant, heat resistant, easy fabricability, high bending strength, strong screw holding ability, anti-static, easy cleaning, long-lasting and no seasonal effect.
Standard export pallet packing
50 sheets(color can be mixed)
T/T or L/C at sight
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C at sight
ISO9001:2000, CE, CARB
high bending strength
low formaldehyde emission
little linear expansion coefficient
strong nail holding
moisture proof and easy work , moisture content 4%~6.6
A. how many sheets for one cubic meter?
B. how many cubic can load for one container?
20FT---21.4 cbm 40ft---37 cbm
- Q:Woodworking desk, too long, paste the panel after the varnish will have how to deal with seams ah
- If the current veneer position is appropriate, you can follow the above improvements. Or for the seam processing.
- Q:White European furniture oak veneer good or smooth look good
- I think you mean it is matte or smooth it, matte will show the grain, the natural taste thicker, some people will deliberately rub with solid wood veneer, very texture. Is another feeling, but the matte and matte is the same film, smooth to pay more attention to the daily maintenance, or smooth it is easy to make black ~ this is your own set, huh, huh.
- Q:Will the fire board be used as a plywood for furniture?
- Yes, the fire board veneer furniture has a lot of years ago, fire board wear, fire, rich colors, decorative effect is good.
- Q:What is called a panel？
- Plywood, is used in the decorative trim plywood, and some plywood to paint finishing, and some are paint-free, the specifications are long 2440MM wide 1220MM.
- Q:Double-sided eco-board with what adhesive stickers
- Double veneer eco-board is not made of adhesive, but hot-pressed melamine impregnated paper, the paper itself is plastic.
- Q:What is the difference between a melamine plywood and a flat sheet?
- Melamine is a high-strength, high hardness of the resin, after curing almost no volatile harmful ingredients, melamine plywood is impregnated with melamine gel coated with high temperature and high pressure after curing, so melamine plywood is environmentally friendly.
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood veneer doors and solid wood composite doors?
- They are the same. Industry standard is so to say, solid wood composite door surface is solid wood decorative veneer. Theoretically, the trim plywood and the MDF board are the same, but their substrates are different. I am in accordance with the interpretation of industry standards, why not right
- Q:The good and the bad of wood is not determined by the severity
- 5, saw: the best conditions, then the board saw the saw, to see its internal quality, slat texture is dense, with or without obvious cracks and rotten rotten wood, decaying wood may exist in the incubation, the future prone to insects Borers, with or without large gaps.
- Q:What are the types of wood panel?
- 2. Maple: pattern was obvious water ripples, or was thin stripes. Milky white, elegant color uniformity, high hardness, high shrinkage rate, low strength. Used for solid wood flooring, as well as furniture trim panels.
- Q:Solid wood veneer surface of the veneer how many kinds of materials
- The veneer is made of artificial synthetic material as the core material, the outer panel or the veneer process. The solid wood is cut into about 2mm thick wood chips, specially attached, attached to the furniture surface, then painted, ultraviolet baked to make
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range