1. Structure of High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Description:
•The first manufacturer authorized by ETL institution in china;
• The first china HF PV grid-tied inverter tested by the PHOTON Lab with UL standard, reach the top level compared with SMA Sunny Boy HF series.
2. High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Images
3. High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Specification
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V ~ 550V
150V ~ 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Max AC power
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
350 / 560 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
(W/ H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
4. Features of High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter
·5 years warranty
· Sealing stainless steel shell, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
· High frequency transformer isolation
· The highest effciency achieves 98%
· Wide input Voltage range
· Adopt connectors type cable connection, Easy operation and installation
· Best tracking effciency with OptiTrac MPP control
· operating temperature range -25 ℃ to + 55℃
· High reliability due to complete protection function
· Anti-theft protection
· Plug-in grounding
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Off-grid system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load;
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Grid-connected inverter can be operated locally through the LCD screen, or through remote monitoring with dedicated monitoring software.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Inverter will be converted into alternating current DC, if the DC voltage is low, then through the AC transformer boost, that is, the standard AC voltage and frequency. For large-capacity inverter, because the DC bus voltage is high, AC output generally does not require transformer boost that can reach 220V, in the small and medium capacity of the inverter, because the DC voltage is low, such as 12V, 24V, It is necessary to design a boost circuit.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is like a car file, he first detects the grid waveform, can not detect not boot, and then the PV DC modulation and consistent with the grid waveform, and then hang up.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range