1. Structure of High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Description:
•The first manufacturer authorized by ETL institution in china;
• The first china HF PV grid-tied inverter tested by the PHOTON Lab with UL standard, reach the top level compared with SMA Sunny Boy HF series.
2. High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Images
3. High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter Specification
PV Voltage range, MPPT
150V ~ 550V
150V ~ 550V
Number of MPP trackers
Max.number of strings (parallel)
Nominal AC power /
Max AC power
Nominal AC Voltage / range
AC grid frequency / range
47.5-51.5Hz / 59.3-60.5Hz
Power factor at rated power
Max. efficiency/Californian efficiency
> 98.0% / > 97.0%
MPP adaptation efficiency
DC reverse polarity protection
AC short-circuit protection
Ground fault monitoring
Output Transient Voltage Suppression
350 / 560 / 160
370 / 540 / 185
(W/ H / D) in mm
Operating temperature range
-25 ~ +60℃
Storage temperature range
-40 ~ +70℃
0 ～ 100%
HF-transformer galvanic isolation
IP65 / NEMA 3R
DC connection: PV special connector
AC connection: connector
LCD display & Backlit
Warranty: 10 years
Certificates & approvals
G83 / G59 / TUV / SAA / ETL / JET/ CE
4. Features of High frequency transformer isolation PV Grid-Tied Inverter
·5 years warranty
· Sealing stainless steel shell, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
· High frequency transformer isolation
· The highest effciency achieves 98%
· Wide input Voltage range
· Adopt connectors type cable connection, Easy operation and installation
· Best tracking effciency with OptiTrac MPP control
· operating temperature range -25 ℃ to + 55℃
· High reliability due to complete protection function
· Anti-theft protection
· Plug-in grounding
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Self-use, do you mean off-grid system? Or else? Europe and Sweden side of the grid project electricity situation is also self-use? If not for their own use or spontaneous use is not used up, sent to other places electricity, you need a transformer?
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- photovoltaic systems Power generation system used in the cable must be connected firmly, good insulation and specifications appropriate.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy to the Internet. Grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- In addition to the function of converting DC current into alternating current, the inverter also has the maximum output tracking function (MPPT), overvoltage protection, short circuit protection, island protection, overheat protection, overload protection and DC grounding
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- The independent inverter in the output voltage phase amplitude of the frequency control is initially set good. Independent inverter, you should refer to off-grid inverter, do not need to consider the grid situation.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- Photovoltaic inverter, also known as power regulator, according to the inverter in the use of photovoltaic power generation system can be divided into two kinds of independent power supply and grid. According to the waveform modulation method can be divided into square wave inverter, stepped wave inverter, sine wave inverter and modular three-phase inverter. For the inverter for the grid system, depending on whether the transformer can be divided into transformer-type inverter and transformer-free inverter.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- The main component of the inverter is the three-phase bridge converter. The main purpose of the grid-connected inverter is to change the power to DC and change the AC power. The main purpose is to improve the power quality (because the wind power generation is very large
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- The inverter is mainly composed of a switching element such as a transistor, and turns the DC input into an AC output by repeatedly turning ON-OFF the switching element in a regular manner.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range