High End White Space Saver Bath Storage Bath Cabinet, Adopt superior material, it fits in every bathroom and ensures years of dependable use.
1. Product Size: 11.8 x 15.75 x 32 inches
2. Carton Weight: 2.8 pounds
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Good for storage.
2. Price is very competitive.
3. Easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:is it difficult to install my own bathroom vanity?
- If there is flexible pipe on the going to the faucet its rather easy. Just need wrenches to remove the supply lines and channel locks to remove the trap. If it is rigid pipe all the way to the faucet you will need to cut the pipe and add in a valve which i would call a plumber for. You will spend the most time trying to line up the where the pipes come out of the wall and or floor and cutting the corresponding holes in the vanity.
- Q:removing a vanity/sink. In the bathroom?
- Make sure you know where the main water shutoff is to the entire bathroom/house before you do this. Older plumbing has a nasty way of springing unexpected leaks when you start messing with it. It is even sometimes the case that your undercounter valves will still permit a small dribble even when they are shut all the off. Don't forget to kill the electricity as well if you have outlets surrounding the countertop.
- Q:Space aluminum bathroom cabinet is good or good stainless steel
- Definitely aluminum is good, light and strong
- Q:Bathroom cabinet production process
- The process should be: open material, drill, fill ash, nail equipment, gray grinding, oil mill, base oil, surface oil, assembly, quality inspection goods, qualified packaging, and then enter the warehouse after delivery. The main equipment is a push table saw, clean room, clean grinding system.
- Q:Where should I place my bathroom vanity? ?
- I have been involved in a few renovation,and constructions of bathrooms,,and always have been advised and adhered to the theory of placing the vanity on the opposite wall from the shower or bath enclosure..Reason being that not only does a moisture problem Always exist near the shower-bath area,,the migration of the moist heat infiltrates the vanity content if placed on the same wall.. Where that's not possible and you must set it up that way.. You can get vanities that are resin based cabinets,,which ARE expensive,,but are permanent and aren't effected by moisture..But YOU are definitely correct in at least having inches between the vanity and the shower glass..The more you can do the better.. Hope this helps !! SOLOMON
- Q:how easy is it to put in two smaller separate bathroom vanities?
- Easy to do. They do sell 60 inch tops with dual sinks. I would go with a new single 60-in cabinet with that. Two individual vanities would look like a last minute design change - no planning. It would be very difficult to hide the plumbing between the two cabinets, plus the seam between the tops.
- Q:Redoing bathroom components (toilet/vanity/flooring). What order?
- The toilet will have a specific footprint which will have to be surrounded by the tile (I'm assuming tile flooring). So the toilet would have to be installed first, then the flooring would be properly laid around it as necessary. The flooring should be last to accommodate any footprint changes you do including the vanity placement and size as well. Any painitng or ceiling work should be done before the floor as well. I'd do the floor last.
- Q:Do you have a newer bathroom vanity with legs? How hard is it to keep the floor clean underneath?
- With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people.
- Q:How do we secure the sink/counter to the bathroom vanity?
- You put a bead of construction adhesive on the top edge of the vanity, and a couple spots on the wall where the counter touches the wall. Set it in place and let it dry for 24hr.
- Q:Reface bathroom cabinets or buy 2 new vanities?
- we painted our old vanity and even refinished the sink all for under $50.00.It is pretty easy to do,plus you could use the money to buy a new floor.
The Company is specialized in producing wood craft furniture .our company has a complete and scientific quality management system. We may provide the best solutions ,the latest design .most of times to creat products that make our products more competitive on the world market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 12360 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range