High End White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Varities of unique, contemporary & elegant design for customers mix and match selection, and user friendly design for different bathroom environment.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is include faucet.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Our company has professional production line, the goods are produced by strictly supervision and inspection, the quality is absolutely assured.
2. We can offer you are our quality-reliable products, competitive price and best after-sale service.
3. Environmental and healthy product.
4. High performance and easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Where should I place my bathroom vanity? ?
- Not only that but if it is wood and moisture gets into that it will swell and rot. You don't say how big your bathroom is going to be. I would look at new constrution homes to see what kind of set up they have before I would do anything.
- Q:Do you want to make waterproof?
- Waterproof function
- Q:Bathroom bathroom cabinet is a good landing or wall of the good
- Wall is better, one is to prevent the damp, on the other hand when the rubbish no obstacles at the same time height can be selected according to their own needs.
- Q:Oh crap! I guess there is no escaping replacing the bathroom vanity today?
- You can't. Just replace the vanity. The new one has more room & your toothbrush will stop falling into the pan 'cause you'll finally have a proper place to put it! Just do it.
- Q:Turning a dresser into a bathroom vanity? Flea market find?
- If you just want a vanity, glue, or nail the drawers shut, remove the insides, cut a hole for the pipes, and for the sink. From there it's the same as any counter top. If you want the drawers to work it's not a DIY, unless you have plenty of carpentry skills. Whatever, finish with 2-3 coats of water-based-poly to seal. Oh, great idea! They're really classy!
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:How do I install a new bathroom vanity and countertop?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How do I install a new bathroom vanity and countertop? I have ordered them. However, to save on costs I have decided to install them myself. It is a double sink vanity with a Corian counter top, as well as a linen tower. Cabinets are Kraftmaid, solid cherry. I assume I will bolt the cabinets to the wall, right? How about the counter top? Liquid...
- Q:is there a way to get scorch marks off of a bathroom vanity?
- The scorch marks are where the formica has been highly oxidized (basically lightly burned). Your only hope is that you caught the marks before the burn went too deep. Try a very mild abrasive to remove the bad formica. (Gently as the formica covering isn't very thick).
- Q:Wrigley bathroom cabinet how?
- Wrigley ceramic bathroom how kind? Used friends say something! Thank you Wrigley: If you do now by domestic toilet manufacturers, Wrigley is a very market position of the brand! Yes! 1, Wrigley ceramic bathroom
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range