High End White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Varities of unique, contemporary & elegant design for customers mix and match selection, and user friendly design for different bathroom environment.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 800 x 480 mm
4. This product is include faucet.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Our company has professional production line, the goods are produced by strictly supervision and inspection, the quality is absolutely assured.
2. We can offer you are our quality-reliable products, competitive price and best after-sale service.
3. Environmental and healthy product.
4. High performance and easy to clean.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Would an antique white bathroom vanity clash with white crown molding?
- don't be afraid to do different things....one thought for you is this...... after you put your crownmolding up, always remember to caulk the top of the moldind as well as the bottom of it and where the corners meet. afterwords, take the same cream color paint and paint the crown molding....doesn't have to be perfect o-k.....then go to your local paint store or even walmart and purchace a quart of 'CRACKLE GLAZE', AFTER THE CREAM COLOR HAS DRIED BRUSH THAT ON......BE SURE TO LET IT DRY ALSO........ then take a white color after the glaze has dried and brush a coat of white on........as the white dries it will begin to crack and you will be able to see aged lines of the cream underneath....great accent for crownmold....how do I know you ask.......I have it in my bathroom.......have fun and enjoy!
- Q:i want to find importers of bathroom vanity?
- On your vanity, try to find the manufacturer's name, sometimes they may have an address or even a phone number as well. Look up the manufacturer on the internet or in a trade directory, contact them and ask them if they have a distributor in your country for that particular model and they will give you the answer.
- Q:What is the calculation formula for installing a mirror and a bathroom cabinet?
- Mirror between the ground 1M-2M (depending on the height of the mirror)
- Q:Bathroom cabinet is their own marble ride or buy the whole
- Cheap, so yesterday to the Red Star Macalline looked at the overall bathroom cabinet, the price ... all included, marble countertops, basin, faucet, under the cabinet, ... this should be based on their own home ...
- Q:What is the size of the general bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet in addition to the commonly used standard size, the long there are 1200mm, the general European and Jane European bathroom cabinet size to be larger, because most of the side cabinet to be added, you can reach 1600mm.
- Q:Where can I purchase contemporary bathroom vanities in Los Angeles Area at reasonable prices?
- Twenty two years ago, before it was even popular like it is today, I used an antique piece of furniture, cut a hole in the top, dropped in a scalloped porcelain sink , and transformed it into a working sink/vanity in my downstairs bathroom. And, the oak furniture piece cost only $165.00. Yes, I had to retrofit the drawers so they could still be used, but the end result is well worth my efforts. The style of the furniture is curved in front with a harp on the back for hanging towels, like an old fashioned wash sink to match my victorian bath. But you can use any other style to fit your decor. I refinished the vanity with Minwax Antique Oil Rub. The oil absorbs into the wood and is waterproof. You may be tempted to finish the wood with polyurethane and although it is waterproof, it will eventually end up getting scratched and begin to lift which will result in more maintenance that you may want to dedicate to the vanity. Whereas the oil soaks into the wood, not coating the surface like the poly. And the finish is hand rubbed, leaving a wonderful patina look to the wood. May I suggest that you skip the bathroom showrooms and go directly to the flea markets, consignment shops, antique shops and the like? You may be surprised what you can find if you have the time to shop, because if you have more time than money, you are sure to find something that will work for your application. This may not be the answer you were looking for, however, please at least consider the possibilities.
- Q:Where to buy bathroom vanities?
- OKorder.com will ship to Canada! Over 100 selections.
- Q:How to fix a too tall bathroom vanity?
- Get a step-stool...it's the cheapest way.
- Q:How are bathroom vanities secured in place?
- I am sorry to say you may have to start breaking it up. Most vanities are affixed with lots of caulking. be careful because some also will have screws hidden in the back and if you hit them you may hurt your wall. Good luck and be careful - when you hit porcelain it shatters and small shard will fly!
- Q:Bathroom countertop man-made stone was wiped with soap on the corrosion
- You encountered a very poor decoration materials, it is recommended to use a period of time to see if the other part is not faulty, when the maintenance together to replace.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range