High End Purple Flower White Bathroom Mirror Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. Various models to choose, Excellent quality and Competitive price to you.
1. Material: PVC board
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 825 x 490 x 580 mm
4. This product is ceramic sinks.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto Packing box.
1. Hot sale.
2. Good quality.
3. Modern style& reasonable price.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Oh crap! I guess there is no escaping replacing the bathroom vanity today?
- Get diarrhea, quick!
- Q:Why does the solid wood bathroom cabinet crack? What are the reasons?
- Some friends do not properly maintain the expensive solid wood bathroom cabinet, put it in the bedroom window position, so that "baby" to endure the sun exposure, or use too wet towels to wipe the dust, free to move the furniture, resulting in damage to the bathroom cabinet frame. Which will affect the durability of furniture.
- Q:How about the marble cabinet?
- You can also, beautiful! Good love better than ceramic!
- Q:What can I use to to clean caked on hairspray in my bathroom/vanity?
- When I worked in a hair salon we used to use methylated spirit.It cuts right through hairspray.
- Q:Reface bathroom cabinets or buy 2 new vanities?
- we painted our old vanity and even refinished the sink all for under $50.00.It is pretty easy to do,plus you could use the money to buy a new floor.
- Q:How to do the bathroom cabinet
- But like a good brand like TOTO, Kohler and the like are only some of the simple basin, is not all call the cabinet, good-looking Siamese seems to be no fame brand, do not know the quality of the basin is good what
- Q:Choose the bathroom bathroom cabinet to pay attention to what place?
- First of all, we choose the bathroom cabinet will choose four feet waterproof or stainless steel, it is recommended to choose the bathroom cabinet as far as possible wall-mounted, this bathroom cabinet can be completely away from the ground moisture, if you do not like wall-mounted, which Very careful attention to the bathroom cabinet four feet of the material, the material must be moisture-proof stainless steel or bathroom cabinet for aluminum products.
- Q:kitchen cabinet for bathroom vanity?
- it is up to you does the cabinet have a base?.....wall cabinets do not (kitchen)....floor cabinets do......look a 48' wide bath van...is 300-400 dollars plus counter....make due with what you can
- Q:Please I have this bathroom vanity and sink that I have to know where I can find it to purchase, similar.?
- A top for a 60' vanity is standard which as you say is going to be 61' wide and 22' deep. Just because it is very standard does not mean it can be found in every store. A top for a 42' vanity also will never ever be found but it is readily available. The biggest rapists in the retail world, Home Depot and OKorders will special order this for you but not only will you pay top top dollar but you will wait a couple months for it. Instead go to a plumbing supply company. The biggest and best choice would be Ferguson which nearly every major city has a location. Any plumbing supply store will either have it in stock or get it in just a few days. You should be in for about $119 to $129 for this top. Good luck
- Q:My bathroom designer suggested placing a suspended bathroom vanity unit above the heating duct in the floor.?
- You don't have to use a suspended unit. You can get low-profile sheet metal floor duct deflectors that divert the heat coming from the floor grate by 90 degrees so that it blows out along the floor. These fit in the kick space below most vanity units then you cut an opening in the front of the kick space cover to mount a duct vent faceplate. When I remodeled the bath in one of my houses I did that and it worked really well -- I loved having the heat blow across the floor onto my feet on cold mornings. If you do decide to go for the suspended vanity, the bottom of it will kind of do the same thing, diverting the heat flow onto your feet. The drawback will be that moisture and dust will collect in the heat register underneath. I think having a duct extension sealed inside a floor mount vanity is less of a maintenance hassle.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range