High End Oak Bath Cabinet Bathroom Vanity. We have the first lever design, high quality in product and competitive price, various types and colors available.
1. Material: Oak
2. Installation: wall-wounted
3. Main Cabinet Size: 1000 x 560 mm
4. This product is marble top.
Use for bathroom, hotel and so on.
Customized label/ Logo can be made onto packing box.
1. Modern bathroom cabinet set.
2. We can assure you of the high quality as well as punctuate shipment.
3. Bathroom cabinet Finishing: Fine polished.
Packaging & Delivery
1 x Brown Carton
Estimated Delivery Time
2-8 business days
3-8 business days
2-10 business days
1-7 business days
6-14 business days
7-12 business days
China Post Air Mail
7-15 business days
China Post SAL
14-30 business days
30-40 business days
1. 3-10 business days for Sample Orders; 7-40 business days for Bulk Orders.
2. "Business days" means Monday-Friday, excluding holidays.
3. DHL and UPS cannot ship to military or P.O. boxes address.
4. The Shipping Service above is for reference only, for any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Q:Buy a bathroom cabinet when the marble countertops split a normal pattern of it?
- And the original is exactly the same as impossible, with marble transparent plastic smear in the crack, polished with a polisher! (Note: glue do not put the desiccant or will soon degenerate hard, a jar of plastic about fifteen dollars, polished with wool piece of the kind of soft, wool piece a few dollars, mainly to have a polisher)
- Q:Trimming bathroom vanity a little?
- You really didn't include enough detail. What kind of vanity? Are you cutting the entire cabinet or just a top? What material is the item to be cut made of? Anything can be cut down but, you are the best judge of your skills.
- Q:Need a 54 inch bathroom vanity!?
- You could order a custom size. But the easy solution is to get a standard size for the vanity sink base (VSB) like a 36. Then you could put a VDB18 next to it- vanity drawer bank 18 wide- and you'd havve 54, and plenty of storage and function (and an off center sink, which I personally would like but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't...) Or a VSB30 and a 12 on each side, or whatever combination fits your style. Either a cabinet shop or even somewhere like Home Depot can help you plan it in standard sizes. That way, you may get stock items, which is faster, but you definitely avoid the modification upcharges for special sized and stuff. Also a note. If your plumbing and stuff allows it, you might consider regular kitchen cabinets. A lot of our customers prefer 36 height (standard kitchen) in the bathroom instead of the lower vanity height. I'm only 5'6 and I don't like regular short vanities! And you might save money there, as they might stock more kitchen sizes than vanity sizes.
- Q:What is the meaning of the eight-inch hole in the bathroom countertops?
- Refers to the mounting hole of the faucet on the table.Often the eight-inch hole is used for the installation of the split basin faucet, there are 3 holes, the left hole to the right hole of the hole with 8 inches (ie 203.2mm), with the middle hole The hole distance is 101.6mm. There are also single hole and four inch hole.
- Q:Bathroom cabinet and mirror must be the same specifications?
- Not necessarily, according to the actual decoration style and space size to choose. Usually the width of the mirror will be smaller than the width of the bathroom cabinet.
- Q:IKEA, bought a bathroom counter basin combination. Ready to buy their own lead, suddenly found the leader has a radius of a said.
- Can be allocated, you probably about the amount, or tell the store to buy the model, he will give you with.
- Q:Pedestal sink or vanity in the bathroom?
- Pedestal sinks come in two pieces—the stand (pedestal) and the sink itself. The plumbing fits inside the pedestal, which is secured to the floor. The sink is mounted to the wall and also rests on the pedestal stand. Before you decide to purchase, here are some things to think about: Installing one is a little more difficult than a regular drop-in or wall-mount lavatory. Fitting the plumbing inside the pedestal can be close work. Also, matching the sink to the proper level on the wall and the exact height of the pedestal requires precise measurements. Decide whether you can live without the storage space of a vanity cabinet. Remember, to make room for the new ped lav, the counter top and cabinet are going away. Shelving or recessed medicine cabinets can compensate for some lost cabinet space. If you are removing an old vanity, the floor and wall will probably require some attention, and the water supply lines may have to be relocated As far as repairing the pipes is concerned I wouldn't worry too much as it isn't something that requires attention often. You should be able to go at least 10 years minimum before any maintenance is required unless there is an accident.
- Q:Recessed lights over vanity in bathroom ?
- Recessed Vanity
- Q:Is the bathroom cabinet good for oak or solid wood?
- Oak itself has a high ornamental value and plasticity, can be a, according to the different needs of consumers to determine the different.
- Q:I'm looking for a bathroom vanity that's 24' anyone know where I can find one?
- Home Depot, OKorder's, Menards, Costco, Sam's Club, pretty much anywhere that carries vanities - 24' is a standard (albeit small) size. What about a pedestal sink instead? They make a small bathroom appear a little larger. You can put a space saver over the toilet for storage.
The Company Produce reliable products, create a trusted brand, the idea is our career, Enterprises adhere to the solid quality as the cornerstone of the monument erected , and consumers to share new ware culture is our pursuit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Asia；Western Europe；North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range