|Packaging Detail:||Generaly used polywood case or according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10~20 workdays after receiving deposit from buyers|
High Efficient Fresh Air Factory Industrial Ventilation Fan
Ventilation Fan -6-72
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
Electric Current Type
Single or double suction
According customers' requirments
Static and dynamic balancing adjusting
Easy installation and using.
CCC, CE, GS, ISO9001:2008
OEM & ODM
1 Set for Ventilation Fan
Industrial boiler blowing air, Garbage incinerator blowing air, Industrial waste heat recovery device.
Cooling and heat dissipation
Forced Ventilating: Generally used in ventilating for normal industrial and Large-scale buildings.
Gas and materials transfer: General air delivery, Combustible gas delivery, Corrosive gas delivery, Gas mixed with impurity delivery.
Eliminate dust and Particulate matter: Transfer the coal powder, Particle material, Powder material, Fragment materials/Fiber materials.
Impeller: Fan blades for 12 piece,before bending type.Impeller fiffuser rim around the top line speed is less than 140 m/s.After molding,the impeller through the dynamic and static balance correction and overdrive test,so the stabe running and reliable.
The following datas are only part of performance of our product. If you can't find the datas you need, pls send us your performance requirements, we will provide you customized design service.
- Q:How should an electric fan be used?
- The wind speed that the fan opens should not be too big, so that the human body has an adaptive process. The best control indoor wind speed of 0.2-0.5 meters per second, especially in a well ventilated room and in it's place, a wind speed of the electric fan is not too large.
- Q:How to measure the speed of an electric fan conveniently and precisely?
- Can be measured with a laser tachometer, affixed with reflective stickers, measured several times, the effect is good
- Q:Why does the fan seem to spin backwards when it spins?
- This is the reason that the wheel looks stationary, when the frequency of the fan's rotation is related to the maximum frequency that the human eye can tell.
- Q:What is the function of the fan?
- The power to drive the fan to rotate, to achieve household appliances to accelerate the flow of air, mainly for the cool and hot weather and the circulation of air
- Q:Does the fan blow the door open or closed?
- If there is a natural wind. The wind blowing fan should pay attention to the natural wind, not to blow
- Q:Why does the electric fan always rotate clockwise?
- The fan blade of a conventional fan has a tilt angle (the steering is designed from the angle of the tilt angle). The motor causes the fan to rotate and the space-time is compressed, causing air flow (resulting in wind). The direction of flow is related to the direction of the fan's rotation and the inclination of the fan blade.
- Q:Can the electric fan blow to the notebook computer?
- The cooling base effect is similar to that of an electric fan, but if one, the air duct will be better. After all, the bottom of the notebook is the air inlet. The best way to get rid of heat is to clean the dust and change the heat transfer cream
- Q:When did the electric fan start to appear?
- 25 years later, Ecclestone engine and electrical company in the United States, and developed the world's first electric fan gear driven around the head
- Q:What are the common faults of electric fans?
- The fan device is composed of a motor, a circuit breaker motor overheating, if local coil winding short circuit occurs, will let the heat increase in a short time, this case motor will "strike" real.
- Q:How to make the electric fan in the house to achieve the best results?
- Place the fan on the doorway or window sill to increase the speed of air convection
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range