|Packaging Detail:||Generaly used polywood case or according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10~20 workdays after receiving deposit from buyers|
High Efficient Fresh Air Factory Industrial Ventilation Fan
Ventilation Fan -6-72
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
Electric Current Type
Single or double suction
According customers' requirments
Static and dynamic balancing adjusting
Easy installation and using.
CCC, CE, GS, ISO9001:2008
OEM & ODM
1 Set for Ventilation Fan
Industrial boiler blowing air, Garbage incinerator blowing air, Industrial waste heat recovery device.
Cooling and heat dissipation
Forced Ventilating: Generally used in ventilating for normal industrial and Large-scale buildings.
Gas and materials transfer: General air delivery, Combustible gas delivery, Corrosive gas delivery, Gas mixed with impurity delivery.
Eliminate dust and Particulate matter: Transfer the coal powder, Particle material, Powder material, Fragment materials/Fiber materials.
Impeller: Fan blades for 12 piece,before bending type.Impeller fiffuser rim around the top line speed is less than 140 m/s.After molding,the impeller through the dynamic and static balance correction and overdrive test,so the stabe running and reliable.
The following datas are only part of performance of our product. If you can't find the datas you need, pls send us your performance requirements, we will provide you customized design service.
- Q:What are your misunderstanding blowing ？
- Some people in order to cool as soon as possible, then the fan to the highest speed, that the wind big fun, antipyretic. That's not the right thing to do
- Q:How is the fan made up?
- The control circuit is made of IC induction magnet, and the N.S. pole controls the coil through the circuit to generate internal excitation to rotate the rotor.
- Q:Is the power consumption the same when the fan is used in different gears?
- Asynchronous motor efficiency is a very delicate thing, when the speed is similar to the design speed, the efficiency is very high, when the deviation is large, the efficiency is very low. Therefore, the speed range of the general fan is also very small
- Q:What are the common faults of electric fans?
- In case of abrasion, the blade does not rotate. The easiest part is to replace the parts, especially the shaft sleeve, which is easy to burn if worn.
- Q:How to do if the electric fan is noisy?
- This requires the electric fan to be taken apart for cleaning
- Q:Which brand of industrial electric fans is good?
- The invention patent and patent related parts industrial fan, R & D and manufacturing capability of leading, quality trustworthy
- Q:Where does the wind from the electric fan come from?
- The Bernoulli principle. Just like an airplane has wings,
- Q:How to pick an electric fan?
- The advantage of the large fan is that the fan blade is long and the radiating area is large, so the gas flow rate is larger. But if not properly designed, the cooling capacity of a large fan may not be as good as that of a small fan
- Q:Can the electric fan blow to the notebook computer?
- Yes, but over time, the screen will be gray and cleaned up. If you consider the heat dissipation, the fan effect is normal, and the electricity costs
- Q:Where does the fan drip the oil?
- If the shaft is very dead, this method is not easy to use, it is necessary to completely disassemble the motor before refueling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range