|Packaging Detail:||Generaly used polywood case or according to your requirement.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10~20 workdays after receiving deposit from buyers|
High Efficient Fresh Air Factory Industrial Ventilation Fan
Ventilation Fan -6-72
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
Electric Current Type
Single or double suction
According customers' requirments
Static and dynamic balancing adjusting
Easy installation and using.
CCC, CE, GS, ISO9001:2008
OEM & ODM
1 Set for Ventilation Fan
Industrial boiler blowing air, Garbage incinerator blowing air, Industrial waste heat recovery device.
Cooling and heat dissipation
Forced Ventilating: Generally used in ventilating for normal industrial and Large-scale buildings.
Gas and materials transfer: General air delivery, Combustible gas delivery, Corrosive gas delivery, Gas mixed with impurity delivery.
Eliminate dust and Particulate matter: Transfer the coal powder, Particle material, Powder material, Fragment materials/Fiber materials.
Impeller: Fan blades for 12 piece,before bending type.Impeller fiffuser rim around the top line speed is less than 140 m/s.After molding,the impeller through the dynamic and static balance correction and overdrive test,so the stabe running and reliable.
The following datas are only part of performance of our product. If you can't find the datas you need, pls send us your performance requirements, we will provide you customized design service.
- Q:What is an electric fan?
- A common household fan essentially belongs to an axial fan, i.e., the direction of the wind is parallel to the rotating axis of the fan blade
- Q:Why does the electric fan always rotate clockwise?
- Generally clockwise direction is the direction of the screw lock, fan leaves must be safe, and the screws must be tightened in the same direction. This should belong to the standardization of parts
- Q:Can the electric fan blow to the notebook computer?
- Yes, but over time, the screen will be gray and cleaned up. If you consider the heat dissipation, the fan effect is normal, and the electricity costs
- Q:Why does the fan seem to spin backwards when it spins?
- This is the reason that the wheel looks stationary, when the frequency of the fan's rotation is related to the maximum frequency that the human eye can tell
- Q:Is the power consumption the same when the fan is used in different gears?
- The maximum design speed is used as the design value, and the minimum speed deviates from the design value.Fan blade is also a sensitive load, the power of shaft and speed are three times, and the higher the speed, the greater the energy consumption
- Q:How should an electric fan be used?
- The electric fan is unfavorable to the person to blow, straight blows, the wind evil is easy to invade the body, especially when the body is weak or when sweating profusely, had better let the electric fan blow toward a corner.
- Q:Why can an electric fan choose only 123 winds, and this discrete value instead of zero to three continuous type?
- That thing is easy to break, and the market demand is not big, so it is less and less
- Q:Why do most fans only have 3 blades?
- We usually use the fan for axial fan, the blade is odd, this is because if the even shape symmetrical blades, and no adjustment of balance, it is easy to make the system resonance occurs, if the blade material is unable to resist fatigue due to vibration, will cause the blade or the spindle is broken, so odd pieces of the fan blade design on asymmetric multi axis design
- Q:What are the types of electric fans?
- According to the structure of the motor can be divided into: a single-phase capacitor type single-phase, three-phase, shaded pole induction, DC and AC / DC series excitation commutator type electric fan.
- Q:Does the fan blow the door open or closed?
- Open the door, because opening the door helps the air circulate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range