Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The Tax Lady is almost always right, but I must disagree on the $500 limitation concerning a solar electric system (from the price, it sounds like that's what the original question was about) installed in 20. If there was such a change, there would have been an outcry on the solar installers' forum I visit, just as there was jubilation when the limit on the tax credit was removed a few years ago.
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:What does solar panel power?
- The first thing to understand is that there is nothing complex about a solar panel. It is nothing more than a collection of solar or PV cells on a board that is fitted to the most appropriate part of your home, generally on the roof. There are guides out there that teach you how to build a solar panel and a windmill for just $50, and it’s very easy to make. Best of all, you can save 70% or more on your energy bill, adding up to thousands of dollars each year in savings. I reviewed both free guides and paid guides and have come up with our top to Build your own solar panels.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Not sure what application you need the panels for, but here is a website that retails a number of Solar products (as well as some other good alternative energy devices). Good luck!
- Q:solar panel for computer?
- Yes. Basically, here's what you need (I'm keeping this general on purpose): The panels themselves -- how large an area depends on average power consumption and how much power you can get on average. That, in turn , depends on climate. You'd need more in Seattle than Tuscon, for example. I'd guess something in the neighborhod of 0 square feet. Depends also on haow many gadgets (printers, etc.) you have. You'll need a power storage system. Lithium gives you the best poser density (of off-the-shelf stuff) but an ordinary car battery works well and is reliable. And, of course, a control system to manage the power generation/storage/use so everything works together without that annoying smell that tells you you just cooked a few hundred bucks worth of equuipment! :)
- Q:solar panel question?
- Thin film panels are typically 5-7% efficient. Crystalline panels are typically 0-4% efficient. Both types of panels will degrade overtime, so the efficiencies above are only for new panels.
- Q:projector/solar panels help?
- Do understand, that a solar panel is slow to pay for itself. Let's say your electric bill was $200 a month ($2400 a year). A solar system would cost perhaps $24,000 so you would actually have paid your first 0 years of electricity in advance when installing the panels. After that 0 years, you start to be ahead financially. It can still be a good idea, but it may not be the quick and cheap solution you were looking for.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar panels Will give you Free hot water Heating Power to your home You need to learn how to harness it with truck batteries Ask at solar shops about wattage
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range