Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What is the most powerful solar panel made?
- There are various solar farms that run turbine generators that have some rather large arrays. I suspect they'd be in the southwest but i've seen pictures of them covering a few acres. You won't find very large panels because its best to keep the panels small and just have a lot of them. This is because its much easier to have a thousand 0m^3 panels then huge 0000m^3 panel because you achieve best performance when you can align the solar panels to always face the sun. With a huge panel, you would need it to be high off the ground so it can manuver around. Small ones can all be menuvered on a small scale only a few feet off the ground so they can all be pointing towards the sun to gather the most light.
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- If all things are equal buy local. If you are building for a LEED project then choose a manufacture within 500 miles. Another reason to choose a local panel is that if things go wrong there is a better chance of a satisfactory resolution. A no name knockoff from overseas might prove to be difficult to find a few years down the road. One good place to check is the Go Solar California website. They have proof of performance testing on hundreds of panels.
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:know about solar panels?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:How do solar panels work?
- A solar panel is a collection of solar cells (photovoltaic cells) connected together and put in an enclosure. The solar cells work by taking advantage of the photovoltaic effect. The effect is that in a semiconductor P-N junction, when photons of suitable energy strike the junction, an electron and electron-hole pair are generated. This creates a voltage difference between the two sides. When this voltage is applied to a circuit, the electrons are able to flow through, creating usable energy.
- Q:Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- yes you have to install an inverter to convert DC to AC....and a battery pack if you want to use jacuzzi on a cloudy day or at night
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:How much do solar panels generally cost and are they efficient for my home?
- At the present time, even with the government paying some, they are not cost effective. If you live in middle of nowhere and you want to be prepared in case all Hell breaks loose, and you can install your own, then I might consider them as a backup plan only if I did not have a running stream with 0 feet of drop. You can make a water generator really cheap if you have that creek. Call a solar panel company and get a quote. Do the math and see how long it takes for pay back. They are also allergic to hailstorms. My son did and it was something like 40 years to break even.
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range