Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- Okay--here it is (without the techie buzzwords!) Solar power has a start up cost--the panels and related equipment. But the amount it cost to operate is virtually zero--pretty much jsut servicing th equipment o keep it working properly--much as you do any other appliance. How much electricity you will still have to buy depends on four things: a) how much your system can produce. If you have a 4000 watt system, you'll still buy a fair amount of power. Abigger one--and you will need less from the power company b) how efficient you (your home and appliances are). The more efficient, the less electricity you use. Obviously, things lie CFL bulbs are very helpful here c) Are you willing to invest in a battery storage system to store electricity from the system for use at night? Right now, that's still pricey. But these are starting to come on th emarket more. If you aren't ready to do tha tnow, you can always add it in later. d) can you sell excess power back to the power company.? In California, the law requires utilities to do this--but its not a universal yet, so it depends on where you are. How this works: you are still hooked up to the power company. Any time you need more power than the solar system produces, yur system jst draws it off the power grid--jsut as always. But--any time you are using LESS than the amount of power your system is producing, the excess automatically feeeds back into the electric grid and a special peter credits you with the power. There are cases wwhere people have goene on a long vacation in California and when they got home, the power company owed them several hundred dollars! You'll need to do some research, price thngs, take your own lifestyle into account, and decide what the best choices for you are. It sounds complicated--and to an extent it is. But the reason is tha tyou have a lot of choices tha tyou can make work to your advantage, instead of jsut writing a fat check to the power company every month!
- Q:Can a solar panel work with an inverter?
- There could be a couple of reasons why it isn't working. First, 2V panels actually put out a considerably higher voltage because it is presumed that they will be used to charge a 2Vdc battery. That requires applying a voltage greater than 2Vdc, and usually there is a solar controller that regulates the solar power to the battery. It also has a voltage drop. Look at the first reference reference, and you will see these values for a particular panel: Voc: 2.6V (open circuit voltage) Vmp: 7.2V (voltage at maximum power point) Voc is the voltage the panel produces under standard sunlight and temperature conditions (25°C), with no load applied. As load is applied, the voltage drops (see reference 2). Power is the product of current times voltage, so at one set of conditions (namely at Vmp) maximum power is available from the panel. Your inverter might not be working for either of two reasons: ) it has input protection circuitry that locks out operation when it senses an overvoltage, as in the 2.6V open circuit voltage, or 2) the panel does not produce enough current and the voltage from the panel collapses under excessive load. For example, if you load your inverter to 20W, then nominally the 2VDC input to the inverter must supply 20W/2V/eff = 0A/eff Assuming the inverter has an efficiency of 80%, the input current required is: 0A/.8 = 2.5A A solar panel operating at maximum power would need a rating of about: 2.5A x 7.2V = 25W Is your panel that big? The other option, as mentioned by others, is to charge a battery that runs the inverter. Other nuances: Voc increases as temperature decreases. Sunlight intensity varies (obviously), so the panel may produce less than rated power. The power specifications often are printed on the back side of the panel.
- Q:How many volts does an average solar panel produce?
- 2 volt and 24 volt are both common sizes. They are rated in voltage and watts. So you add the watts of the panels and buy enough to produce the amount of watts you need. For example, if you need 400 watts of power at 2 volts, you would buy four 00 watt 2 volt panels and connect them in parallel.
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- solar panels do not use generators, but i like your idea, very creative.though i don't see the practicality of this being used commercially, i think it would make a great solar promotional piece though! off-subject, it is time we stop looking at the upfront costs of things and start looking at what the long term costs are. most green-technology, although expensive at first, end up saving tons of resources and actually increase profits of businesses! studies show that people who work in a green building tend to be happier which benefits health, more excited to go to work due to the business's environmental ethics, are more productive because of natural lighting, and are more efficient because more work is getting done. green buildings can actually boost the efficiency of a business! thus saving tons of money and reducing tons of waste. Doesn't this just make sense to you?
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- For water heater type of solar panel the hot panel has more radiation losses reducing the heat available to be transferred to the water. In PV panels it has got to be characteristics of the PV cells. If the conversion efficiency drops with temperature rise then only this can happen. PV=photo-voltaic
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:Price and energy production of solar panels?
- Jay your info. was very helpful. I'm meeting with a Rep. to see about installing 22 panels on my house, that equals about 6.50 kw system ( May need to add a few more panels ). Need to take advantage of the $ 4,500 Federal tax credit, as well as the $ 6,000 City rebate credit which expires @ the end of 205.
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- Solar Panels. Solar panels is a generic term for any semiconductor that converts solar energy to electrical energy. However there many different kinds of solar panels and constructed in different ways from different materials. There is the generic polysilicon solar panels for residential installation on one end of the spectrum. On the other end are very high efficiency (and expensive) solar cells used on the Mars Orbiter that are constructed of so called triple junction GaAs/Ge solar cells. In addition there are also the thin film solar cells that are being researched that use Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) to form junctions and make very efficient cells on very thin substrates. I would say that research into materials that can be used for solar cells is one of the hottest research fields right now. (That being said, I really did enjoy Airframe by Micheal Crithon. Whenever I'm in a plane during bad weather I always thing of the engineers that designed the plane... what assumptions did they make... what tradeoffs did they make... )
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Home Office Write Off
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Good question I am uncomfortable doing my child's homework so I will not complete the assignment for you. I am also always willing to help. Having the kWh is a great start. You must also ask the question when you size a system is there any way to reduce this load. Each kWh that you do not have to produce saves significant cost to the system. Next what type of system grid tied or off grid the two systems will have very different size needs and overall cost. I googled PV system sizing and got the below link. at first glance I like it. You can do the same for system cost. I also included a trade link for your review factors in sizing system type amount of bill offsetting geographic location site location track mounted or fixed and more Should you need additional help you can email me I will not do your work for you but I can either verify it or point you in the right direction
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range