Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- I live in the Southwest where the sun shines almost every day. I got a quote for Solar system to produce about enough to cover my annual usage. My annual average electrical usage costs about $2300, or about $90/MO. The system costs around $30,000 but I can get rebates and some of your tax dollars in subsidies to bring my cost down to under $20,000. I can borrow $20,000 for 3 years at 7% and pay $95/MO, so in 3 years I will have the system paid for. As you can see, I don't start Saving any money for a long time. Maybe the rates will go up in later years which will help, but My friends that have solar systems tell me things like controllers go bad over time and they cost like $3000. Will it ever pay for itself? Maybe. Please note. This still does not get me off the grid. This system will not support things like an electric stove, air conditioning, Pool pump running, etc. so I still need the grid for when these operate and my usage peaks. If I installed a system that would totally support everything 24/7 the cost would be astronomical. If you live in the east, midwest, or NW where you have cloudy days, your economic calculations will be much less favorable I would think, unless your power costs are much higher than mine..
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- Solar panels reflect less sun than a piece of window glass, and people aren't harmed by the sun's reflection off windows. Also, solar panels tend to be tilted more or less directly toward the sun, so the light that they reflect is back at the sun, not down into the street or yard where people are. Those huge power tower concentrating solar thermal plants have a brilliant light reflected off the boiler. But those are put out in the desert, away from people.
- Q:Do solar panels float?
- The ones in my neighborhood installed on telephone poles last year all have bird poop all over them and aren't generating any electricity. They can't even generate enough energy to pay for their construction, installation, and ultimately the work required to take them down and destroy them. Talk about a business case that has nothing but negative return on tax payer investment, all to further the lib agenda. All cost, 0 benefit. Classic lib business thought.
- Q:what do solar panels do?
- Solar panels (or photovoltaic panels) collect either light energy (photons) or heat which is then used as energy. Because a single panel can only produce a limited amount of power, there are normally more than one installed.
- Q:You place four identical solar panels in 4 places.?
- Best to worst- ) The Earth side of the Moon 2) Sahara Desert 3) New England 4) Far side of the Moon
- Q:How do you get electricity in a rainy day if you have solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:where can i get a small solar panel to power an outdoor water pump?
- You will need more than a small solar panel to run a pump continuously, unless you don't mind that the pump only comes on during the day while the sun is out. st you need to know what the power demands are of the pump in question. Not only do you need to know the rate of the power draw from the pump, but you will also have to calculate how much power the pump will draw from your solar system every day. You will have to factor in that the sun doesn't shine brightly every day, of course there's also night, so you will need a storage battery, charging system to go along with your solar panel. Now most pumps like the one you described are 20vac. Most solar panels, the batteries, the chargers are 2vdc. In order to get 20vac you will need an inverter. Once again, you will have to make sure that the inverter you get can handle the demands of the pump. A solar system that actually works for you takes some carefull planning, it's not something that you can just hang from a tree. None of what I just descibed will be inexpensive by my definition, so if it were me, I'd dig a trench across the driveway, install some direct bury cable on a GFCI circuit out of my main power panel save a bundle.
- Q:Easy 0 points? Solar Panels and heaters?
- the cells inside the solar panels absorb the suns energy using it to heat water which generates steam and makes the generator go round and round like a windmill therefore producing energy
- Q:Solar Panels?
- Actually even if you cover your whole roof with panels, you wont get enugh power to even run a tv, fan and light at the same time. Solar panels give out a very less power output.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- optical - electrical direct conversion method is the use of photoelectric effect, the solar radiation can be directly converted into electrical energy, optical - electrical conversion of the basic device is the solar cell. The solar cell is a device that converts solar energy directly into electrical energy due to the photovoltaic effect. It is a semiconductor photodiode. When the sun shines on the photodiode, the photodiode turns the solar energy into electricity. Current. When many batteries in series or in parallel can become a relatively large output power of the solar cell array
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range