Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Change the whole piece of solar panel, not just the glass. Looking for solar panel agent in your local city and get one.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- It may well be that the motor demands more *current* than the panel can provide. Can you measure the voltage from the panel with the LEDs across it, and then with the motor across it? I suspect that you'll find that the motor makes the voltage collapse.
- Q:Solar panel for laptop?
- laptop don't get enough power.
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- You can get 6V cells and SLA batteries. You would get a panel and batteries suitable for the lights you get though. Depending on what you want to do, you shoud look into LED lighting, which is more efficient than incandescent. You do not want to drain your battery flat. Rather you want to draw only 2/3 of its capacity of so. You would find the lights you want (likely 2VDC), and add up the current they draw, and get a battery that would supply enough capacity (in AH, which is amps time hours) for a couple nights use (to account for weak solar days), and a solar panel to charge two days of use in one good day. You would use a charge controller so that the solar panel does not over charge the battery, and some sort of dusk timer to turn your lights on at dusk and off several hours later.
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- Test the battery. Connect the positive and negative terminals of the battery to the positive and negative probes of the voltmeter. If a voltage is read, the battery is still good. Remember, however, that this is a rechargeable battery, so if it is dead, it can be recharged.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- That okorder.com/... In both cases I would recommend you call to get specifics before ordering anything.
- Q:Are our scientists making solar panels all wrong??
- If the panels are deployed at outer surface of atmosphere then white will reflect the sun light to outer space. If the panels are deployed at earth surface, inside the atmosphere, most of the reflected light will be bounced back to earth by the atmosphere. For the solar panels we are talking about, they need to be dark color to absorb light and turn into electricity.
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:Solar panels for a small gym outside my house?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels and distance from the sun?
- Guide okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range