Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- No matter what kind of material to make the battery, the general requirements for solar cell materials are
- Q:Can cold light make solar panels power
- The drawback of solar thermal power generation is that the efficiency is low and the cost is high, At least 5 to 10 times more expensive than ordinary thermal power plants.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Silicon" is one of the most abundant materials on our planet, and since the nineteenth century scientists have discovered the semiconducting properties of crystalline silicon, it almost changed everything and even human thought. At the end of the 20th century, our lives were everywhere Crystal production and process can be divided into five steps: a, purification process b, drawing process c, slicing process d, the system of silicon Battery process e, packaging process.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- The demand for polysilicon is mainly from semiconductors and solar cells. According to the different requirements of purity, divided into electronic and solar level.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range