Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:how many solar panels needed for Heater and AC?
- Please excuse my bluntness, but you are not ready to ask these questions. This is a very complex issue. The how many question depends on what you expect of the system. Are you attempting to be off the grid? If so the system will have to supply all of your electrical needs, including those at night. You would need batteries. If you will be on the grid and want to supply all your electrical needs, your system will have to average the total daily usage. This will vary from one season to the next, so you will need to find out your annual usage. If you just want to reduce your electric bill, you need to pick the acceptable installation cost, and work with it to determine what it will buy In your shoes I would do some studying. Check out solar panels in the green search box above, and on the Internet. This will help you ask questions that are easier for us to answer.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panel is an alternative source of energy. Solar panels are like plants, they take energy from sunlight. Only in solar panels, electricity is produced instead of oxygen. This electricity is used to power homes just like cable electricity.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- photograph voltaic panels take power (and in all probability some oil for the plastic) to fabricate, yet that power, and the carbon footprint, is paid for many circumstances over in widespread operation, via the electrical powered energy that the panel generates. The life of the middle photograph voltaic cells is long (there are nonetheless some panels from the 970's that are nonetheless out and dealing), and contemporary panels are oftentimes warranted for 25 years, showing that even the manufacturers have self assurance in thier lifespan. yet whilst it ultimately comes time to eliminate the panels, the aluminum physique is as particularly recycled as the different aluminum, and the tempered, low-iron glass could properly be recycled, too. The plastic substrate is unavoidably solid - it has to stand up to the solar for some years. i do no longer understand what could desire to be achieved with that. The cells themselves are a intense grade of silicon, which has fee on the scrap industry. some panels are no longer made up of silicon - yet lots of the factors could desire to be recycled in a similar fashion. i'm no longer attentive to any intense panels being dumped or discarded at present. they're worth lots, even broken, that some hobbyist or surplus place will purchase them.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- There are different solar panels for different uses For a domestic home it all depends on how much electricity you are going to use per month or per year For a normal use home (2 adults, 2 children) I presume one need to install a panels that would produce about4 to 5000 Kilo wats of energy per year Based on the type and the out put of the panels the suppler and the person who is advising you will guide you how many panels you will be requiring to install Take a professional help They are better informed and also knowledgeable
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Watts okorder.com/
- Q:how many solar panels and what type to power a laptop computer that has to be plugged in when in use?
- Solar Power For Laptop
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- You did not give the AH rate from your 24V battery pack,therefore , unable to suggest a correct current rate solar panel. The solar panel open voltage rate at least 30V to charge a 24V cell. No harm to controller since the charging current is so small even bike is in running condition.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- You cannot build solar panels. I believe what you want to do is build a solar system for your house. If you have a background in electrical system you could do it yourself. Otherwise you would be ahead to have professionals install the system for you.
- Q:What SOLAR PANEL kit do I need?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range