Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Where is the best place to get an education/experience and job in the installation of solar panels? ?
- With okorder.com for a review of a bunch of these. If you could produce and install these, at a much lower cost, it would be a viable business opportunity. You could be helping satisfied customers who wouldn't otherwise be able to afford it and you would be working in your choice of careers. It wouldn't cost much to produce these and you could require a large percentage upfront. Anyway, another avenue to explore. Good luck!
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- If you're thinking of solar electric, unfortunately, it's not cost-effective to make your own panel. Be especially wary of scams like Earth4Energy that claim you can do it cheaply and effectively. If it was so easy, you'd see at least a few people in your neighborhood doing it.
- Q:how to make your own solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:rooftop pool solar panel leaks?
- Pool Solar Panel Repair
- Q:Are DIY Solar panels legitimate for saving electricity?
- Solar power generation is still in its infancy. Solar panels are incredibly expensive (average of approx $25,000 to equip a house with roof top panels) and are incredibly inefficient. However, the economics and efficiency of solar electricity may evolve into a system of economic, efficient collection systems in time depending on the level of funding available in the future for the necessary research and development. We can only hope.
- Q:Improvising Solar Panel Made from Old CD or DVD? Possible or not?
- Cd Solar Panel
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar panels don't work when it's too hot/sunny?
- A good sunny day is best but allthough high temperatures will effect the output from the panel it will not be as affected as much as a cloudy day would.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range