Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Most panels have a 20year warranty once on the roof (exposed to the sun). They will be fine
- Q:i have three 30 watt solar panel and 6 battery cells of 2 volts 550AH. but my batteries are never fully charg?
- Well you are stating the solar panel powers but no mention of their voltage??. Yes, they should do the job. I suspect the lack of blocking diodes may be your problem, assuming you have done the homework. You have 6 battery cells at 2 volts each, that is ...err..2 volts, assuming you have them connected in series. Count the number of cells on the solar panels and maybe we have a starting point. One solar cell is 0.6 v, in this case you would need a minimum of around 30 cells (physically it will probably be 32 to make it 'square'), you need a fair bit of over- sizing in that direction. Solar panels are resistive when not illuminated so must have a blocking diode included to prevent the batteries from discharging into the solar panels at night. Check that each array has a blocking diode included, if not add them. Solar power is pretty useless unless you have loads of sunshine. You seem to have gone through a bit of trouble and expense on this one, so give me some basic facts and I will help you through it. Update 7 Dec If the batteries take 20 hours to fully charge and there are 0 hours of sun each day then the batteries will be fully charged in 2 days. The question was, can the battery be charged, answer is yes, it can. There is no mention of load. If the batteries are not charging there is something wrong.
- Q:Home solar electricity advice? Making the solar panels accessible?
- Modern solar electric panels rarely fail. Because of this, if you would be installing them over a roof that only has a few years left on it, it would be better to redo the roof, first. In the unlikely event that a panel needs to be changed, this can be done in 30 minutes or so, because the panels are mounted on racks, with everything simply plugging together. I have never personally seen a solar installation go bad, but from what I hear, the inverter (a box that goes in next to your electric service panel) is usually what burns out after 5 years, assuming the install was done right in the first place. If you were to call roofers to repair your roof, they would somehow be able to get to your roof, by ladders, or a special truck. Solar installers use the same kind of equipment. They won't have a problem getting up there. A solar electric system is actually a very straightforward thing. No matter who installs it, if there is a problem, another installer should be able to diagnose and fix it.
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- No, just an amateur. I guess that could be called an Enthusiast. I think most people find the topic somewhat interesting, some more than others. Why do you ask?
- Q:I need some ideas for a going green program involving solar paneling.?
- Solar Energy Is School! It's School To Go Solar!
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- includes info that suggests the panels (actually called modules) are rated at 2 volts. At less than rated load they will put out a higher voltage, as you have seen. Connecting the modules in parallel will give you the same voltage output. Yes you would need something to regulate the output voltage. It will not be cheap.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- You are probably better off buying solar cells and making your own solar panel. That is what I plan to do. Figure in the cost of batteries, an inverter, and maybe a charge controller. You will need to test the solar panels to make sure you have enough power to power up everything you have. If not, make additional solar panels, and connect them together. Nevertheless, I think it still might cost way over $200, but I think it is the cheapest way to go.
- Q:What is a disadvantage of a solar panel?
- benefit- It makes use of the Suns organic engery to produce potential for a house/employer which saves money as against employing potential from the community materials for electricity. it will keep away from lots of money in case you reside in an area that is sunny a super style of the year. disadvantage- You extra suitable wish that is sunny for a on an identical time as to construct a inventory pile of potential. It somewhat relies upon on your desires for potential, in case you do no longer use incredibly some it and stay in a sunny section a super style of the year, then you incredibly could desire to have a super style of potential that only kinda sits there. yet once you reside in an area it somewhat is frequently cloudy all year around then image voltaic panels does no longer be superb for you.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:powering an imaginary city! (need solar panels!)?
- come to tn
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range