Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How much power is generated with solar panels?
- KW solar panels generate 5kwh power each day or so.
- Q:What Size Solar Panel Would I Need?
- It sounds like saving money is your chief goal. If your house is not already super-insulated, that should be the first target. Super-insulation, radiant barriers, double-pane windows, white roof, weatherstripping, attic fan. Number two would be conservation. Can you turn the A/C up to 80? I visited a place in Wyoming when it was 0 outside, and 80 felt very pleasant. Third, efficiency. Have you considered a ground-sourced heat pump? Deep down below your house the water table may be colder than 40 degrees F, and can provide good cooling. After all that, you can look into solar electric, which may or may not be a good deal in your area. The type of solar electric that is most cost efficient is the kind that connects right to the house wiring and works alongside the normal electric company. You can talk with a local installer and get a free financial analysis. Then you can look at it and see if the installer is on the level, or trying to play accounting tricks with unreasonable assumptions. Solar makes sense in most parts of California, but Illinois is not known as a big solar area. The kits you have have seen were probably for standalone solar, generally an expensive proposition for the amount of power you get. Put another way, either it will be low power, or it will be very expensive.
- Q:Tell me the guidelines for making solar panels?
- This okorder.com for more detail.
- Q:is it feasible to create a solar panel that could harness more of the suns energy than what they can now?
- If you're asking whether we can make more efficient solar panels, the answer is obviously yes. Solar panel efficiency has been slowly but surely increasing every year, although the theoretical limit is being approached (but has not yet quite been reached) by crystalline silicon devices.
- Q:Solar panel technology?
- Solar panels use light energy (photons) from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The structural (load carrying) member of a module can either be the top layer or the back layer. The majority of modules use wafer-based crystalline silicon cells or thin-film cells based on cadmium telluride or silicon. The conducting wires that take the current off the panels may contain silver, copper or other non-magnetic conductive transition metals.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- I know where in Dubai , just go to Naif road where they sell the satellite equipment , there are a couple of shops that sell all kind of solar panels and dish equipment stuff. Sorry can't remember the name, But it is right in front of the paid parking lot (the private not public one).
- Q:solar panels......................................................................?
- There are many suppliers for solar panels. Try camping shops, BQ or other leisure shops. Alternatively try one of the companies listed here:
- Q:how often do you have to replace solar panels?
- One of the major solar panel manufacturers just upped their warranty period to 30 years for 90% of their rated output because the panels just keep working without losing efficiency. Of course if a large hail storm comes by you might have to replace them a little earlier..
- Q:where does the solar energy go to when it hits the solar panel?
- In a photo-voltaic cell, the energy of the light knocks electrons loose within a semiconductor, causing electrical current to flow. see science.nasa.gov/science-news/sci... Some other kinds of solar energy plants use lots of mirrors to focus sunlight and boil water to drive a steam turbine and generate electricity.
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- Typical solar panels like Engineer describes require a lot of space. A single panel may only light a single light bulb. You may want to look into a different way of generating electricity with solar, it doesn't use a cell to turn the sunlight into electricity, instead it uses mirrors to focus the sunlight onto a pipe between the mirrors. The heat causes water or another liquid in the pipe to boil and the steam created turns a turbine that produces the electricity. It has the potential to be less high-tech, more forgiving of minor design and structural problems and more affordable. I don't know of any system that is privately available but you can get more info at the link below. They're building a full test facility in Nevada right now. You could presumably cobble something like this up on your own.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range