Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- No, there are organisms like that for instance coral, but in order for them to give us energy we would need to fuse are DNA with theirs
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- You okorder.com The notion of spinning a meter backward has a lot of people plugging in their solar panel via an inverter- but this is a very bad idea and illegal as well- the power company requires a lockout device they control to kill power in their powlines for servicing and repairs- a plugged in solar panel and inverter can cause them injury or death. If you have about 30,000 dollars to invest (cost will vary), and you are going to be staying in your home for at least 0 years, contact your electric power utility as they will have the progams in place to do the installation on your site, and install the needed equipment for you to be legally grid tied. They will also have your paperwork prepared for your tax person come tax time. Most are actually seeking people out to do this, I won't go into details why, but by listening carefully to the power company in their presentation they will indirectly tell you why. Any installation that is intended to be grid tied MUST be approved by the power company and meet their specifications. Too many people are ignoring this last detail.
- Q:why aren't solar panels for your house more affordable?
- Depending on where you live, the combination of federal, state and city tax credits and rebates can offset the cost of solar panels substantially. Even so, unless you use a lot of electricity, it may take a few years for the panels to pay for themselves. You are essentially paying for your electricity in advance. The more you use and the more it costs per kW/hr, the quicker the cost will be offset by the savings. Don't install solar panels on a home you're renting or one that you will likely sell in the next few years. It's not practical to un-install them and move them to a new house. Energy conservation is the way to cut your enery bills with the lowest up front cost. If you haven't had an energy audit, see if your energy provider does them at low or no cost. Install timers on air conditioner thermostats. If you have electric water heating, have a timer installed on that as well. Water heating is one of the biggest energy wasters out there. Why keep the whole tank of water hot when you only use it in the morning to shower? If you have your heart set on having solar panels but can't afford the upfront cost, research the companies that do installations in your area. Some have lease and lease/purchase options now.
- Q:What exactly is a solar panel?
- Solar panels (arrays of photvoltaic cells) use renewable energy from the sun, and are a clean and environmentally sound means of collecting solar energy. Solar panels are a great way to generate electricity on a small scale. Solar panels are commonly named solar cells or photovoltaic cells. Photovoltaic means literally light electricity.” Solar cells or PV cells rely on the photovoltaic effect to absorb the energy of the sun and cause current to flow between two oppositely charged layers. Solar panel installation is a cost effective part of the green movement for saving energy. There are different types of solar panels available, including Monocrystalline Panels, Polycrystalline Panel, Cast Polycrystalline Panels, String Ribbon Silicone Panels and Thin Film Panels. Find more information about solar panels at this Web site:
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- tbls0 has a good idea for the tracker, but let's take this one step farther. A clock motor large enough to move a solar panel, unless it is a very small one is going to be large, and expensive. Use the timer motor, as suggested, but attach a slotted disk to it, with a light source on one side, and a detector on the other side. As each slot comes up and allows light to pass through, this creates a one shot pulse which is used to cause a stepper motor to move position to keep the panel aimed at the sun. At the end of the panel travel for the end of the day, a switch could be set to close, bypassing the step control to put the motor into full constant speed reverse, this causing the panel to swing back to the morning position. The whole affair gets it's start up call by means of a light detector, similar to those used to turn lights off at sun up. The control would, of course be set to turn the system on to track the sun during the day. While some digital control is going to be needed, the system would not need a computer to run it.
- Q:what is the best solar panels to use on my new house(tube or flat)?
- the okorder.com himin solar
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- The previous answer stating that a solar panel is a method of collecting, and converting sunlight into electricity is correct, however once sunlight has been converted into electricity, it has to have a way to be stored, so that it can be used. This is accomplished by the use of storage batteries. It is stored in a DC or Direct Current form, and may then be converted to AC (alternating current) through the use of an inverter.
- Q:SOLAR PANELS (sun enerjy)?
- 30 years ago when the Hippies shut down our clean Nuclear plants They promised a clean miracle. No such thing! I'm sad to say at best Solar will only provide a fraction of our energy needs. (I guess if one abuses enough drugs they'll think up anything?) I am an apprentice for a Electric foreman; we calculate $50,000.00 in panels will meet the needs of a k foot house. So you would need a hundred grand. You'd save 00 dollers a month in electricity, but you'd be paying ,000 a month to pay off your loan of 00,000.00 in panels. God Bless You indeed a nice thought if it was practical.
- Q:Connecting solar panel help?
- never hook up solar panels in series, you reduce the total power produced, and may hurt them, only voltage out, never voltage in. Don't forget to vote for best answer!
- Q:How many and what size solar panels would I need?
- Solar okorder.com in their survival discussion in the archive, this exact project was discussed at length.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range