Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How can I run my house purely off of solar panels?
- It is not feasible to do everything with solar panels. However, if you overproduce during the day and sell the excess to the power company, you might be able to [pay for what you have to buy from them. Another thing you can do is use renewable energy in other forms, with windmills, hydraulic rams, and trombe walls.
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:Can you make a solar panel shift sideways?
- having solar panels move like that on a mobile platform is inadvisable -- especially if there is a dynamic wind load resulting from the motion of the mobile platform. Even having a tilt mechanism is dubious at best. think of what limited marginal gain would be gained by mounting a small solar panel on the moon roof of a car. (ultimately, the best answer is to turn the car so that it's angle to the sun is optimal -- but the road/travel direction constraints are what ultimately prohibit that.) while there are ways to build sliding panels, the weight constraints would interfere with your weight/thrust ratios to the point of futility. if you really need that panel somewhere else, don't slide it out of the way, just buy another panel and mount it there. it's more expensive, but it's actually the cheapest solution in terms of design on a mobile platform.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- In case you hadn't heard the state is broke.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- Leading vertically-integrated PV company. Manufactures top-quality Poly-Si/Mono-Si modules in India. The company distributes/provides solar-power systems services worldwide. USAManufacturer and developer of high-performance silicon solar cells. Their proprietary Bright Point technology utilizes impurity-enriched silicon to efficiently convert the sun’s power into electricity. Suniva develops, manufactures and markets high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic (PV) cells. Suniva's focus is solely on silicon PV cell technology and manufacturing and does not engage in any of the downstream integration or manufacturing of modules or products which use its cells.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- Abu Dhabi Solar plant Shams will be completed by the end of this year and will be ready to provide Abu Dhabi with power at commercial prices. Construction began during [the third quarter] of 200. The project's cost is $600 million (Dh2.2 billion) and with its completion, it will be the largest solar project in the world, Yousuf Al Ali, General Manager of Shams Power Company told Gulf News. Once completed, Shams will be one of the largest concentrated solar power [CSP] plants in the world, extending over an area of 2.5 square kilometres with a capacity of approximately 00MW and a solar field consisting of 768 parabolic trough collectors, Al Ali said. He added: Shams is a joint venture between Masdar (60 per cent), Total (20 per cent) and Abengoa (20 per cent). Abusalman Trading LLC Address: Shop # 22, Ground Floor, Baglas Building, Naif Road, Deira, DubaiLandmark: Next to Al Abeer Pharmacy Zip Code: 304 City of Dubai Phone: +97 4 2287522 Categories: Solar Energy - Equipment Supplies, Companies Businesses
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- Hello, Solar panels range from 200 to 400, depends on where you get them from. I got a good setup from iron edison which came delivered. I bought a 00 watt solar panel for $225, upon opening the delivered package, it was a high quality, clean cut panel that really obliged me to power it with a high quality battery. So I searched all over the place for HIGH quality solar batteries/asked many people, and came across VMAX solar batteries. These are top of the line, they have the best lifespan out of all the batteries I've tried and have been buying them from Bargainshore for years now. I recently bought more panels and used the the same setup, couldn't be happier! Goodluck!
- Q:Solar Panels power help?
- Solar panels range fromwatt to 200 watts. Most panels up to30 watts are 2volts. Siemens puts out a module (SM0) that is rated at 0 watts, 2volt, and 6.3 amps.weight (without a frame) .5 kg ms 660mm by 36mm., .868 sq meters, 26.73 watts/m^2. Do a google search for solar panels. Southern Cal. should have lots of suppliers. I know there is one in Arizona.
- Q:Can I install solar panel straight to battery on my truck?
- You would need a inverter which transfer AC to DC. then you can connect it to your battery. You also have to check is your battery able to take energy coming from inverter. This might be little but tricky. Check the energy output and battery Voltage before testing.
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- Your local installer will estimate this much more precisely than I can. Your main problem, as I see it, is not that you need this many solar panels. Your main problem is that you consume WAY too much electricity. You should probably cut your energy consumption in half BEFORE you invest in solar because it will be way more economic to eliminate the main consumers than to generate that wasted energy. I, for example, need no more than 80kWh/month for a household of two.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range