Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Solar panels because of low power, and the output voltage is extremely unstable, not suitable for load.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- You can also according to their own needs, according to the power to buy a good package of solar photovoltaic products.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- optical cable communication pump Station power, seawater desalination system, urban road signs, highway signs, etc. Europe and the United States and other advanced countries will be integrated into the photovoltaic power generation system and remote areas of natural village power supply system into the development of the combination of solar cells and building systems have been formed industry Trends
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- From morning to night (with sunshine) solar panel voltage is generally relatively stable, that is basically about 30V; but the output power is always changing, sooner or later, noon; if it is good quality solar energy,
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar controller: the role of solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range