SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Q: Off Grid VS On Grid Panels, what's the difference?
The differences between both panels are related to the system where they are going to be installed.
On-grid installations, as the name said, are thought to feed the produced energy into the grid and for that it is important to have the biggest voltage that it is allowed (1000VDC in Europe, 600 VDC in USA). For a defined power, more voltage means less current (P=V*I) and less losses.
In off-grid installations it is different because you must storage the energy into batteries. Batteries usually work at 12, 24 or 48 VDC and off-grid photovoltaic modules work at the maximum power point (mpp) near this voltage (see the datasheets). So the controller that charges the batteries works also near the batteries voltage.
Your limiting factor here is going to be this controller. You have to see what is the maximum voltage and the maximum current that it can work with, upstream (photovoltaic modules) and downstream (batteries and inverter). Then you have to dimension your PV array (Voltage and Current).
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- When the power grid failure or disturbance caused by the power supply and network voltage drop, in the voltage drop range, the power group can be uninterrupted through the inverter and network operation.
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In general, single-phase h-bridge is a common configuration of dc / ac-level, but can also be used in three-phase and other configurations.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- photovoltaic systems Power generation system used in the cable must be connected firmly, good insulation and specifications appropriate.
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- sine wave becomes narrower and the voltage width in the center of the sine wave is widened and the switching element is always operated in a direction at a certain frequency in a half cycle, A pulse wave train (pseudo sine wave). Then let the pulse wave form a sine wave through a simple filter
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- by means of energy converters can be converted into electrical energy. The process of converting light energy directly into electrical energy is precisely the response to photovoltaic effects. Without the need for any other mechanical parts, the energy in
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range