SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Q: Off Grid VS On Grid Panels, what's the difference?
The differences between both panels are related to the system where they are going to be installed.
On-grid installations, as the name said, are thought to feed the produced energy into the grid and for that it is important to have the biggest voltage that it is allowed (1000VDC in Europe, 600 VDC in USA). For a defined power, more voltage means less current (P=V*I) and less losses.
In off-grid installations it is different because you must storage the energy into batteries. Batteries usually work at 12, 24 or 48 VDC and off-grid photovoltaic modules work at the maximum power point (mpp) near this voltage (see the datasheets). So the controller that charges the batteries works also near the batteries voltage.
Your limiting factor here is going to be this controller. You have to see what is the maximum voltage and the maximum current that it can work with, upstream (photovoltaic modules) and downstream (batteries and inverter). Then you have to dimension your PV array (Voltage and Current).
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- photovoltaic systems Power generation system used in the cable must be connected firmly, good insulation and specifications appropriate.
- Q:Grid-connected inverter is generally divided into photovoltaic power generation grid-connected inverter, wind power grid-connected inverter, power equipment and grid-connected inverter and other power generation equipment power generation inverter.
- Grid-connected inverter is generally used with large-scale photovoltaic power plant system, a lot of parallel PV string is connected to the same set of inverter DC input, the general power of the use of three-phase IGBT power module, power
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter is the assembly of the DC into AC power for the use of load, or do not use the load, the inverter after the AC power to the city power grid, when the electricity outage, the inverter will automatically
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:Generally a large grid-connected photovoltaic power plant will have several inverters
- Group is the use of a number of grid-connected inverter and grid-connected AC power grid, the advantage is the loss of small, low cost of the cable (because the PV cable is more expensive), eliminating the cost of the convergence box, and multiple
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- In the small-capacity inverter generally push-pull inverter circuit, full-bridge inverter circuit and high-frequency step-up inverter circuit three, push-pull circuit, the step-up transformer neutral plug connected to the positive power supply, two power Alternating current, the output to get AC power, due to the power transistor to ground, drive and control circuit is simple, and because the transformer has a certain leakage inductance, can limit the short circuit current, thus improving the reliability of the circuit. The disadvantage is the low utilization of the transformer, driving the emotional load is poor.
- Q:What is the difference between a grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter? What are the advantages of a hybrid inverter?
- Grid-connected inverter does not need energy storage, but the energy can not be controlled, how much light to send online to the number of online, simply do not want people to the grid does not like.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range