SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Q: Off Grid VS On Grid Panels, what's the difference?
The differences between both panels are related to the system where they are going to be installed.
On-grid installations, as the name said, are thought to feed the produced energy into the grid and for that it is important to have the biggest voltage that it is allowed (1000VDC in Europe, 600 VDC in USA). For a defined power, more voltage means less current (P=V*I) and less losses.
In off-grid installations it is different because you must storage the energy into batteries. Batteries usually work at 12, 24 or 48 VDC and off-grid photovoltaic modules work at the maximum power point (mpp) near this voltage (see the datasheets). So the controller that charges the batteries works also near the batteries voltage.
Your limiting factor here is going to be this controller. You have to see what is the maximum voltage and the maximum current that it can work with, upstream (photovoltaic modules) and downstream (batteries and inverter). Then you have to dimension your PV array (Voltage and Current).
- Q:What is the PV inverter starting voltage
- The inverter not only has the function of direct current conversion, but also has the function of maximizing the performance of the solar cell and the system fault protection function. (With grid system), automatic voltage adjustment function (for network connection), DC detection function (for network connection), DC grounding detection (for network connection), automatic power control function Function (for grid connection). Here is a brief introduction to automatic operation and shutdown function and maximum power tracking control function.
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- When the voltage, frequency, phase does not meet the requirements, the automatic closing closing pulse.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Grid-connected inverter is usually equipped with island protection function, can only receive the power grid, if the load directly, the output is disconnected.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- and can set the dead time between the upper and lower arms, the use of INTEL 80C196MC to achieve sine wave output circuit, 80C196MC to complete the sine wave signal, AC output voltage, to achieve regulation. Circuit output generally use LC circuit filter high frequency wave, get pure sine wave.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- Have a low pressure through the function set, low pressure through the scope of the project requirements, grid and network requirements and the actual situation of the design), low voltage grid to pass the voltage range is less than the medium pressure, parameter settings are not sensitive and complex.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Offline generally need energy storage, not to send energy online. Power grid has no right to interfere.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:In a photovoltaic grid-connected project, the role of the inverter is to convert the voltage into AC 220V or 380V for the grid, since the transformer will raise the voltage again
- Connected to the grid is connected to which specific location ah? Transformer is to buy a separate, or buy inverter inside the type of transformer? For example, Sweden's 15KW and 30KW grid roof projects, the roof, for example, more remote to be transported to other electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range