SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Q: Off Grid VS On Grid Panels, what's the difference?
The differences between both panels are related to the system where they are going to be installed.
On-grid installations, as the name said, are thought to feed the produced energy into the grid and for that it is important to have the biggest voltage that it is allowed (1000VDC in Europe, 600 VDC in USA). For a defined power, more voltage means less current (P=V*I) and less losses.
In off-grid installations it is different because you must storage the energy into batteries. Batteries usually work at 12, 24 or 48 VDC and off-grid photovoltaic modules work at the maximum power point (mpp) near this voltage (see the datasheets). So the controller that charges the batteries works also near the batteries voltage.
Your limiting factor here is going to be this controller. You have to see what is the maximum voltage and the maximum current that it can work with, upstream (photovoltaic modules) and downstream (batteries and inverter). Then you have to dimension your PV array (Voltage and Current).
- Q:The working principle of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- Full-bridge inverter circuit to overcome the shortcomings of the push-pull circuit, the power transistor to adjust the output pulse width, the output AC voltage RMS that changes. Since the circuit has a freewheeling circuit, even if the inductive load, the output voltage waveform will not be distorted. The disadvantage of this circuit is that the upper and lower arms of the power transistor are not common, so you must use a special drive circuit or use isolated power supply. In addition, in order to prevent the upper and lower arm co-conduction, must be designed to turn off after the conduction circuit, that must be set dead time, the circuit structure is more complex.
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- Widely used in air conditioning, home theater, electric wheel, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, computer, TV, washing machine, range hood, refrigerator, video recorders, massage, fan, lighting and so on.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- supply through the cable to the battery. The use of household appliances connected to the power converter output can be used in the car a variety of electrical appliances. The available electrical appliances are: mobile phones, laptops, digital cameras, cameras, lights, electric razors, CD players, game consoles, handheld computers, power tools, car refrigerators and various tourism, camping, medical emergency appliances Wait.
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Sine wave output inverter control integrated circuits, sine wave output of the inverter, the control circuit can be used microprocessor control, such as INTEL company produced 80C196MC, Motorola produced MP16 and MI-CROCHIP company PIC16C73 and so on, these single-chip microcomputer has a multi-channel PWM generator,
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter can directly load it?
- Converter is the AC voltage of the grid into a stable 12V DC output, and the inverter is the AC output of the 12V DC voltage into high-frequency high-voltage alternating current; two parts are also used with more pulse width
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:After the PV inverter, how to achieve the same period before the network?
- It can automatically detect the generator and the grid frequency and voltage, in the frequency, voltage, phase are in line with the requirements of the grid to set the time before the release of the closing signal, so that it can be safely and securely connected.
- Q:What is the difference between a PV inverter and a solar inverter?
- Instability, the wind speed and the equipment itself will directly affect the generator rotation, so the voltage and current fluctuations, frequency instability, in short, is the power quality is poor) Therefore, through the inverter after the first rectification inverter to improve the quality of power
- Q:The function of photovoltaic grid - connected inverter
- After some additional voltage buffering, the left side of the bridge is usually 18 ~ 20khz switching frequency, the dc voltage is converted to ac voltage.
- Q:What is the difference between low voltage grid connection and medium voltage grid connection?
- For photovoltaic power plants when the power system accidents or disturbances caused by photovoltaic power plant grid voltage drop, in a certain voltage drop range and time interval, the photovoltaic power plant can ensure that non-off-line continuous operation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range