|Place of Origin:|
|Number of Cells:|
23kg monocrystalline solar panel
|Maximum system voltage:|
MC4 compatible connector
Anodized aluminium alloy
3.2mm thick.low iron tempered glass
Monocrystalline solar panel cells 156mm
|Packaging Detail:||Monocrystalline solar panel packing information 28pcs. / box 20pcs. / pallet 560 pcs. / 40ft 602 pcs. / 40ft (H)|
|Delivery Detail:||in one week|
1. Best monocrystalline solar cell price
2. 300W Monocrystalline solar panel with best price
3. 25 years warranty
1.Solar Panel Descprition
PS-M672 Series solar panel is connected in series by 70 pieces of 156mm×156mm Mono Crystalline silicon cells. Solar panel performance is produced according to IEC61215, IEC61730 international standard.
2.Solar Panel Characteristics
1)Manufactured according to international quality and Environment Management
System (ISO9001, ISO14001)
2)High efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells
3)High transmission Iow iron tempered glass, strong mechanical resistance
4)Anti-ageing EVA and excellent anti-climate back sheet
5)Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
6)Standard waterproof junction box
7)High endurance to different weather
8)Good and friendly package with less transportation and storage space.
3.Solar Panel Warranty
1)10 years limited manufacturing warranty
2)10 years for 90% of warranted minimum power
3)25 years for 80% of warranted minimum power
4.Solar Panel Electric Characteristics
|Cell Type||Mono Solar Cell 156mm*156mm|
|Max System Voltage||1000VDC|
|Connector||MC4 or compatible connector|
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Would those be heating panels, or electric panels? If the latter, you would not have any safety certifications (I assume), so the panels would be illegal to use for a serious, grid-tied system. You would need to make this clear to your customers, that they could only connect to stand-alone systems. If this is in the US, there is always some finite danger of lawsuits if your product is defective. If the water heater leaks or blows up on someone's roof, you might have to go to court to defend yourselves. Even if you disclaim all warranties, in some states, if you sell something as a water heater then it has to heat water reasonably, and also not be hazardous. In other words, fit for its purpose. Check your local laws.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:Solar Panel and Wind Power?
- Insolation, okorder.com okorder.com/... that are 420x420x25 mm so each unit is about .764 m3. If you used these to cover 500 sq ft then you would need (46.45/.764=) 263 of these panels at a cost of ($09.95 x 263=) about $28,953 plus wiring, plus brackets, plus an inverter, plus batteries, plus a battery management system and any labor or your time. Best of luck with it.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Yes your right, solar panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Right now solar cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. But the problem is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the device, verses the power demand. I don;t think the size of the panels, and the amount of time needed to charge the device are practical. One think I have been thinking is that every one should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to charge cell phones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery could be about the 8 x inches, and could sit in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then used in doors over night to charge devices.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Build okorder.com
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- Here is a site to help
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- IF used panels are available, they are probably worn out and NOT putting out the power they were designed for. (They DO wear out!) I do NOT know of any place they are sold.
- Q:can I easily build my own solar panels for my home?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- mynameismud, you are hilarious. I cried i laughed so hard. Holy crap, how old are you?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range