Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- It varies from state to state.
- Q:Charging batteries with a solar panel?
- Batteries will not stop charging on their own. The will stop charging when the battery voltage equals the supply voltage. Solar panel open circuit voltage is typically around 20V. Batteries will just boil dry before reaching 20V. One rule of thumb, above 0W you need a controller for sure.
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- Panels can come in a selection of colors, and trimmed in a variety of frames. Most are dark, black, blue or reddish in hue. Concentrators may appear white from a distance. Kinetic back up is possible in the form of a flywheel. Not very common but it is out there. Another form of kinetic backup that is used by some power companies is hydro. When the sun is out and the system is producing more than is used, the excess can be used to pump water uphill to a holding tank. Then when there is a demand, the water is allowed to flow back down turning a turbine to generate electricity.
- Q:Has anyone used portable solar panels for home use?
- from what i have seen and heard the portable panels you are talking about are not big enough for home use unless you create a specific outlet to use them on such as one for cellphone charger or other small use items. Just my semi-educated guess.
- Q:Efficiency of solar panels?
- Efficiency of photovoltaic panels usually describes the ratio between the energy of the sunlight falling onto the panels and the electric energy you get out. This number is, for commercially available panels today, usually in the range of 2...9 %. What you are asking is something else. The power from the panel depends on the light falling on it. A panel rated for kw peak will deliver that kw under a clear sky, with the sun orthogonally above the panel. For a fixed mounted panel, that is true (at most) for two days every year at noon. At any other time, the output is less. Therefore (at least for the area I live in), some people build databases (and Excel tools) in which the various variables are considered: - inclination of the panel - orientation of the panel - average sunshine duration during a year Plugging in these numbers, I get theoretically for my roof an electricity output of just over 000 kWh/year per installed kWpeak of collector power. If you set up a tracking panel (following the sun), the energy output of the panel will be higher, but so will be the cost for the mounting and the area needed to set up the system.
- Q:how do I become a solar panel contractor?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel System companies at the swapmeet?
- Hard to say. Solar panels are becoming more common these days. May want to ask if the vendor is licensed and bonded contractor (if he's doing installation as well as panel sales). Find out the name of the equipment that this guy is selling (panels and other hardware) and do a search. For that matter, get the guys name and do a search on it to see he pops up elsewhere.
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- You can power all your house with solar panels, you can follow some simple video instructions to build all your solar panel and solar power needs manually for your home electricity..
- Q:I need help with solar panels?
- Note: he didnt buy them, we found them at a property that we bought
- Q:How many wind turbines and solar panels does the world need to replace coal, oil and nuclear power?
- Green technology at this stage is not viable for the long run...we don't have the technology as of yet to replace all other modes of energy...Windmill Farms are EXTREMELY ugly and kills thousands of birds and only work when the wind is actually blowing...solar is not ready for prime time, too expensive for the average joe...we should be pursuing other engines that would use less gasoline and some exist but nobody is promoting those because they are convinced electric cars are the way to go but those are a farce because we don't generate enough electricity now for homes to use, can you imagine how little we would have if all cars starting using that same energy? IT is a farce that during an economic crisis the current powers that be are wasting money on green technology garbage that won't work. We should be figuring out how to drill our own oil and get off foreign sources and build more plants to produce more electricity, not figure out how to use the little electricity we currently produce in all our vehicles...Liberals...what a concept.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range