Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- Polycrystalline silicon solar cell production process and monocrystalline silicon solar cell almost, but the polysilicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency will have to reduce a lot of its photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 12% (July 1, 2004 Japan Sharp market efficiency of 14.8% Of the world 's most efficient polysilicon solar cells).
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- Based on the above considerations, silicon is the most ideal solar cell materials, which is the main reason for solar cells to silicon-based. But with the continuous development of new materials and related technology development, to other village-based solar cells are increasingly showing attractive prospects.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- If the DC motor, solar panels generated by the power through the controller, and then can be used; for AC motors, solar cells to the power through the controller and inverter (DC into AC), and then can be used.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation (battery), transparent EVA material directly affect the quality of the component life, exposure to the air in the EVA easily aging yellow, thus affecting the component's light transmittance, thus affecting the components
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range