Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If interested in much more info about solar panels then I would suggest reading these articles renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- There is a variety of information available on the internet regarding solar panels. You didn't say if you were interested in installing a photo-voltaic system to generate electricity, or if you wanted a passive solar system. From what I've read, the method that would give you the greatest payback for your investment is the passive solar heater. I can't give you exact instructions on how to construct one of these units, but there are many websites with instructions. My older brother had one of these mounted on his old farmhouse. He said his furnace didn't run all day during the cold Wisconsin winters. The government rebates or tax credits are usually a one time deal. They may pay for part of your installation, but they won't cover the whole cost. The only thing I've heard of that will pay you every year is a wind generator tied into the electric grid, but thats another posting. I'm including a link to a site that will show you how to build a cheap solar heater that you can try yourself.
- Q:How can I adapt an automotive reglator to a solar panel?
- solar panels will naturally produce a certain DC voltage which is what your battery needs - the current will vary based on the sun light. You need probably 4V to have some over voltage. So based on your specs look at having at least 4 V but not too much over that (tells you how many panels you need in series) I would have blocking diodes (probably the solar cell has them built in) to insure the battery does not discharge thru the panel.
- Q:How Much Do BP Solar Panels Cost In The Wholesale US Market?
- Wholesale prices for BP solar panels range between $335 for the 40 watts panel to $835 for the 70 watts panel. Here's a brief listing of wholesale prices for BP solar models: - BP340J solar panel (40 watts) @ $335 - BP350J solar panel (50 watts) @ $37 - BP375J solar panel (80 watts) @ $504 Right now I'm getting a series of 50 watt (7.5 volts) panels installed in my house. It's a start to reduce dependence on electricity bills and try get some tax rebates as well.
- Q:Solar Panels Have Faded?
- Unfortunately Eileen the panels are bound to fade as its par for the course. Over time much like everything else (from an AC condenser to your knees and hips) everything starts to go south. When did you purchase and install your panels? If this was done within the past few years then something is definitely wrong, and you should have the manufacturer and installer come back and replace the panels....on their dime of course. Is the warranty on your panels still in effect? If so then its definitely something that they have to come back and take care of. There is a company I know of called Sun Electronics that has a 20 year warranty on their products, so if its worth anything you might want to buy your new panels/system from them. The panels around today are more efficient than those of years past, and with the cost coming down due to economies of scale and the tax incentives you might want to consider getting a new system. Sorry to let you down though Eileen!
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Because a single solar panel can produce only a limited amount of power, many installations contain several panels. A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of solar panels, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and interconnection wiring.
- Q:A question about Solar Panels?
- Take a look on OKorder at some of the books on how to design solar energy systems. It is a bit more complicated than you might expect. I'm not sure what you consider to be a standard solar panel, but the 3' ones I have produce about 5 watts of power in full sunlight. Put simply, you need to convert the power from the solar cells (variable voltage) into a constant voltage usable for charging a batteries. Most of the low cost modules for this purpose can't handle more than about 00 watts. Larger systems are available that handle thousands of watts but they are quite pricey. Since you can't take out more than you put into your battery system, you can calculate about how long you can run a high-current appliance based upon its wattage rating, that of the battery system (adjusted for loss of converting to AC), and the charging system.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Generally, you still get charged for the panels themselves, just the install is free, or they might make you buy a specific amount to get the install free.
- Q:How to prepare solar panels?
- You okorder.com
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- But at night where there is no sunlight does all the electricity shut down for the night? Electrical production shuts down, but most solar electric systems have some way of storing power. There are two main types of storage: . Grid tie. Basically this uses the power grid as a virtual battery. You produce extra power during sunlight hours to sell to the grid (other people use it) and you buy power from the grid when the sun doesn't shine. This is usually the most economical system, but whether you save money depends on a lot of things like: cost of installation, location, government subsidies how much you get for the electricity you sell buy. In other words, the details matter. Mostly location, which determines how much sunlight you get, electric rates, and subsidies. 2. Batteries. Usually a large bank of deep cycle lead acid batteries. Usually only used in off-grid systems and the cost of electricity is usually not competitive with grid electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range