Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- I didn't research this. I do know that you must install them on the side or area of the roof that receives the most Sun all day. You can get information at stores like Lowes or HomeDepot.
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- You are probably going to need about 60 panles and 60 batteries....you will also need a very good power inverter. Also consider the power it takes to invert 2 volt DC battery power in to 20 volts AC power required for an air conditioner. You might consider also trying to find a 2 or a 24 volt unit cooler. You would be better off buying a generator. Solar panels and batteries are not going to run an air conditioner for long if at all.....it might be cheaper to have the power company run the power.
- Q:Can I join 5 or more solar panels into line to the battery bank. I don,t have a regulator connected, just st?
- You can do this, but it isn't the best way to go. There is no problem with joining the solar panels. There are two ways to do this, in series and in parallel. A series combination will add the voltages that each panel is producing together, but not the amperages. For example, if five panels are producing 6V at 300mA each, the end result will be 30V at 300mA for a series array. A parallel combination combines the amperages of all the panels, but not the voltages. So, in our earlier example, five panels at 6V and 300mA would provide 6V and 500mA (.5A) if wired in parallel. Series-parallel combinations are also possible, giving some of the benefits of each method. This would probably better understood by doing a quick search on Google Images for series, parallel, and series-parallel. You CAN connect the solar panels directly to your battery bank with no regulator. Unfortunately, without a regulator, the connection is two-way. When the sun is out and the solar panels are producing more voltage than the batteries, the batteries will charge. However, when the panels are producing less voltage than the batteries, the batteries will instead send power into the solar panels, which will be dissipated and wasted. The panels may charge your batteries during the day, but they will discharge them at night.
- Q:How much for a 8kwh solar panel system?
- Figure 8 hours of sun per day, so 8 kW-hr is a rate of kW, which is a medium sized panel, probably not enough to operate your house totally, unless you have a very small unit. Averaged over 24 hours, that is power at a rate of only 300 watts, enough for a TV. Average US home use is .2 kW, which over 24 hours is 29 kW-hr, plus you need extra for cloudy days, peak demands, and to charge batteries. You have to decide off-grid or on-grid, and if you want to (and are allowed to) sell excess power to the power company. Off gird, the cost of batteries and charge controller are a large part of the cost. On-grid, you have to purchase equipment approved by the power company to match your power with the grid. Panels will cost about $3 per watt, so for 000 watts that is $3000. Double that for installation, then add in cost of charge controller, inverter, batteries, etc. The last items depend on your alternatives, see paragraph above. .
- Q:How to connect solar panels to batteries?
- a million. confirm you get carry of the suitable form of battery that permit to can charge from the image voltaic panel. 2. confirm you utilize a gadget which I forgot the call in spite of the fact that it's going to make confident the can charge pass one way in case the sunshine pass out so won't drain the battery at the same time because it somewhat is hook up. 3. confirm you get carry of the suitable can charge from the image voltaic panel to can charge the battery. reason is easyier to swim down the river or is it basic to swim up river.
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- Everyone is looking into renewable energy these days and many are looking to solar energy. The sun gives us a lot of energy that solar panels help us to use for our energy needs. Best of all, this energy is free! All you need to do is install your own solar panel. It is best to install solar panels to a rooftop before the house is roofed.
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- I okorder.com/ says they have DC to DC solutions from 2 V for most laptops.
- Q:Where can I get free solar panels?
- I did the same thing recently, if you'd really like some free ones then you need to look for those little solar powered lamps that people put in their yards, theyre about 0 inches tall and people sometimes line the paths through their yard with them. Maybe you can find a neighbor who doesn't want theirs anymore, or you could check local dumps for them. They each have a solar panel in the top, and they can be linked together to make more power. Alternatively, you can look on OKorder for a pack of broken solar cells, which still work fine but don't put out quite as much power as they did when they were new. However, they are very cheap. Hope this helps.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- Solar Power At Night
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range