Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:0 Watt solar panel question?
- Watts okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels and how they work
- How Solar Cells Work by way of Scott Aldous Inside This Article a million. Introduction to How Solar Cells Work two. Photovoltaic Cells: Converting Photons to Electrons three. How Silicon Makes a Solar Cell four. Anatomy of a Solar Cell five. Energy Loss in a Solar Cell 6. Solar-powering a House 7. Solving Solar-energy Issues eight. Solar-energy Pros and Cons nine. Lots More Information 0. See all Physical Science articles You've most likely visible calculators that experience sun cells -- calculators that certainly not want batteries, and in a few instances do not also have an off button. As lengthy as you have got sufficient mild, they look to paintings eternally. You could have visible better sun panels -- on emergency street indicators or name containers, on buoys, even in parking plenty to energy lighting fixtures. Although those better panels are not as ordinary as sun powered calculators, they are in the market, and no longer that rough to identify if you recognize in which to appear. There are sun mobile arrays on satellites, in which they're used to energy the electric strategies. You have most likely additionally been listening to approximately the sun revolution for the final twenty years -- the inspiration that sooner or later we can all use loose electrical power from the solar. This is a seductive promise: On a brilliant, sunny day, the solar shines roughly a million,000 watts of vigour in step with rectangular meter of the planet's floor, and if we might accumulate all of that vigour we might simply energy our houses and places of work free of charge.
- Q:Can we cover up solar panels on our house with regular siding?
- I took mine out to prevent any future problems. Covered the holes with plywood.
- Q:What solar panels are the most efficient?
- About 20-22 percent is about right for panels affordable by most consumers. Even then, you still only get enough power to light a couple of lights for $400-$500, and only works when the sun is shining.
- Q:Which solar panel should I choose?
- The most energy effiecient PV cell in Australia at the moment is from First Solar they generate the most electricity compared to all units in Australia by an additional 6%. Not much but everything counts these days, especially with prices increasing over the next thress years (even without the CPRS) projections are (by IPART, who are the regulators that sets the electricity prices) rises by 46% (thats by Country Energy) and with the CPRS it was going to reach a 64% increase. The First Solar PV cells will give you a return on investment of around 2.75 years and generate electricity for 25 years (after 20 years they still generate Approx. 85% efficiency - best in market, I know I have been researching them for ages, and these are the ones I am installing !!!. Hope this helps. You need to choose a .5kW system, this will generate Approx $380pa
- Q:Can You Choose Between Solar Panels And Aircraft Fuselage Report?
- Aircraft fuselage. Right now solar panels are all the rage, and there's lots and lots of nonsense written about them. Aircraft design is old technology, but still quite fascinating. Learn about riveting and gluing techniques, the various aluminum alloys or plastics used, and compare the weight of an airplane fuselage with that of a building of comparable size.
- Q:What about solar panels?
- This is a site that can help you estimate the size and number of panels that will power what you intend to provide for. There are plenty of sites selling the panels, so compare prices. Also, check whether your state is offering the rebate like the state of CA is and what the restrictions, terms and conditions are. Even with the rebates they are very costly, so be certain to calculate the pay off period for your application to see whether it is a cost efficient option for your energy usage.
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- Solar panels are being improved on a continuing basis. Price is coming down and performance is going up. Still, they are expensive. A panel roughly /2 X /2 meter runs about $00. It generates 0 watts of power. To make a panel km square would take 4000 of these at a cost of $400,000. They would generate 40,000 watts or 40 kw or 0.04 Mw.
- Q:How do you connect solar panel?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:where to buy solar panels?
- Do a web search for solar panels Charlotte NC.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range