Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What would happen if a car ran over a solar panel?
- Even running over one with a mountain bike will break the pannel. Now depending on how you run it over it might still produce power. If the circut is unbroken then what ever cells were not shattered and severed will work but most likely at a lesser capacity.
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- The problem with solar panels is that they often come with textured glass. This makes that the reflected light is scattered +/-0°. Therefore the 0.5° sun-disk small as it aprears in the sky will be blown up 40 times to a 20° reflection disk on solar panels. Find more information on zehndorfer.at/en/glaringsurvey Only a glaring survey can tell you exactly when and where you have to expect a dazzling effect.
- Q:It's all about Solar Panels?
- Solar panels are not environmentally friendly. They are expensive and inefficient. Dangerous chemicals that never break down in the environment are produced in the manufacture of solar panels. Their environmental footprint is larger on a per kilowatt basis, than conventional modes of electricity generation. And, because of their unreliability, they have to be backed up by conventional sources. Well-intentioned, but gullible, people the world over have convinced themselves that solar power is our salvation. Nothing could be further from the truth. As an example, check out Margaret Wente's recent column in the Globe Mail after Ontario's recent decision to go green. Also check out George Monbiot's critique of the UK experiment.
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- It is related to the size and capacity of your battery.
- Q:i am asking about the solar panels?
- First of all, make sure that you are taking readings in the dark (with the solar panel indoors and covered). 0.433 is a reasonable forward voltage for a Schottky diode. Ideally, it diode should read open one way (possibly OL for your meter), and 0.4 the other way. If it's reading OL both ways, the diode is bad. You can either unsolder it or cut it out and verify that it is bad.
- Q:How many solar panels do I need?
- How image voltaic Cells artwork by utilizing Scott Aldous interior this textual content a million. creation to How image voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: replacing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a image voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a image voltaic cellular 5. power Loss in a image voltaic cellular 6. image voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing image voltaic-skill themes 8. image voltaic-skill execs and Cons 9. a lot extra advice 0. See all actual technology articles you've likely considered calculators which have image voltaic cells -- calculators that by no skill favor batteries, and from time to time do not actually have an off button. see you later as you've adequate difficulty-free, they look to artwork continuously. you may have considered larger image voltaic panels -- on emergency street indicators or call packing bins, on buoys, even in parking a lot to skill light fixtures. besides the actual shown reality that those larger panels are not so user-friendly as image voltaic powered calculators, they are accessible, and by no skill that frustrating to p.c. out in case you recognize the position to look. There are image voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the position they are used to skill the electric powered structures. you've likely also been listening to about the image voltaic revolution for the perfect two decades -- the concept quicker or later we can all use free electrical energy from the solar. it really is a seductive promise: On a brilliant, sunny day, the solar shines about a million,000 watts of power in conserving with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if shall we collect all of that power shall we absolutely skill our homes and places of artwork for free.
- Q:List of new solar panel manufactures?
- you won't be in a position to purchase at that point except you're related to governement. a lot of manufacturing is already spoken for for years yet to come again. the place you reside determines what you may legally purchase and installation. the ecu has this is own certification, the U. S. has 2 gadgets, the Canadians have their own. Your answer additionally demands understanding the use for the photograph voltaic panels, despite if it extremely is grid-tie, off-grid or standalone to skill an equipment. and additionally you may desire to choose for mono crystalline, poly crystalline, or skinny-action picture.
- Q:Are our scientists making solar panels all wrong??
- There are two basic types of solar panels. ) Thermal absorbers 2) Photovoltaics Thermal absorbers are black in order to convert sunlight to thermal (heat) energy. The whole idea is to capture all of the light with a dark surface, convert it to thermal energy and transfer the energy into your home for water heating or space heating. If you make the surface white or reflective, then the surface will absorb only a small fraction of the available light, hence the efficiency will be very low. In other words, the panel will not produce any heat. Photovoltaic panels produce electricity instead of heat energy. Photovoltaic panels are made from thin slices (“waffers”) of silicon with special coatings on the front and back surface. One of these coatings on the front is an antireflection coating to capture the light and channel it toward the silicon. Underneath the antireflection coating the silicon waffer is coated with other chemicals that convert the sunlight to electricity. The combination of these coatings gives the panel a dark color, usually blue or black. Here's the bottom line. If you want thermal heat or electricity from solar panels, the panels have to capture the light. When that light is captured, the surface appears dark because no light (or very little) light is reflected back to our eyes. It is not possible for a surface to be an efficient absorber, capturing all available light, and at the same time appear white or bright color or reflective to our eyes.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Generally, you still get charged for the panels themselves, just the install is free, or they might make you buy a specific amount to get the install free.
- Q:I will like set up a solar panel to cut down my eletricity cost in Cameroon.can you allocate me a supplier?
- good idea going solar, i would suggest doing a google search, as their are many suppliers. then you need to calculate the amount of wattage you think these apartment houses are going to require. volts x amps = watts. if you are going to be off of the power grid, then you will need a way to store excess energy during good times,( lots of sun) in order to use it during bad times ( no sun ). or see if you are able to sell your extra power back to your local power company, check because some companies do not allow this. you could even have a generator for emergencies if you go off the power grid. on final note, solar is a pretty sizable investment up front and your profits are seen mainly in the long run, but you will get energy savings immediately, but more likely those savings will go to paying off the solar panels also, you will need a converter to convert the ac (alternate current) produced by the panels into dc ( direct current ) which is used by the apartments. it will tie in to the existing electrical system in the apartments. i know germany is really pushing solar energy and they offer their citizens some pretty sweet deals to go solar. the companies are profiting from this so i would suggest looking for a supplier in germany, first. they may have better deals, or try bp (british petroeum) they have been in the solar business for awhile. i wish you success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range