Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I have an inverter that I use in my vehicle. It is rated for 400 amps this is it's maximum capacity. I can use it for less. It converts 2V DC to 20V AC. So Thais is all I need and may be your cheapest option. If your panels are producing a lot of amperage you may need a regulator to stop charging when your battery is fully charged.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Photo-voltaic solar cells use the visible light range (photons) for the conversion of sun's rays to electrical energy. The potential of solar radiation is ,353 Watts per square meter, but that is mostly a measure of heat, or infrared radiation. The visible light is actually a small portion of the spectrum. You have struck on a problem associated with photo-voltaic cells. Infrared radiation acts to heat up p-v cells (heat stress), causing them to be much less efficient. It would be interesting to see a hybrid p-v panel that is cooled with fluid or air running through it. This would increase efficiency of the p-v process while providing a heating source. This in turn could be used directly for heating or for production of electricity through a generator system.
- Q:How do you use solar panels?
- Custom solar-heating systems are unique. Does yours have a circulating pump? Does it have a storage tank? Is the fluid that goes to the panels separated from the household water and transfers heat through a heat-exchanger radiator, and the fluid has antifreeze in it? If it does, is the antifreeze of the variety that won't poison your family if there is a leak? Does your system have a thermostat-controlled pump that turns on when the water in the panels are hot? Does it have a limit-thermostat to turn off the pump when water in the storage tank is hot? There are many more variations to operation of solar-heating panels. Find out who designed it or who knows how to operate it and ask them.
- Q:will a 5v 52watt solar panel charge four 2c dv 55ah batteries?
- OK your math on the solar panel looks correct, but you are missing some critical information. What is the load on your batteries and for how long is this load being applied. Calculate the amp-hour load to see if your solar panel can recharge your batteries with the amount of sun light available. A safe engineering standard is to have twice as much capability as required. If you have a 200 amp load for 7.5 minutes, this would be a 25 amp-hour discharge and will take your solar panel over 7 hours to recharge your batteries. Your solar panel can easily charge the batteries up to full capacity with out any load on the batteries, if the batteries are 50% discharged, this will take about 32 hours. CAUTION! I am assuming that you are hooking the batteries up in a parallel connection, that will give you over 200 amps of current. You should charge each battery up to full charge before you connect them together, if they are not at the same exact voltage when you connect them together, they will self adjust so that each battery is at the same voltage level, at 55 amps this could be a very large spark. Each cell, there are six (6) cells in a 2 volt battery, should be at 2.7 to 2.2 volts DC per cell at full charge. Make sure your battery has a voltage 3.02 to 3.26 volts open circuit or no load. This should be full charge if your batteries do not have this voltage level, say one battery is at 0 volts DC, it could have a dead or shorted cell. DO NOT use this battery until you can get it to hold a 3.02 to 3.26 volt DC level.
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- It is related to the size and capacity of your battery.
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- You could check out building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). BIPV includes things like solar roof tiles and smart energy glass that acts as a window and also creates electricity. BIPV is a great way for people to go solar without disrupting the modern architectural attributes of an existing structure.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- When the light is irradiated on the surface of the solar cell, a part of the photon is absorbed by the silicon material; the energy of the photon is transferred to the silicon atom, so that the electrons are moved and the free electrons are formed on both sides of the P-N junction to form a potential difference. When the circuit is used, the current will flow through the external circuit to produce a certain output power. The essence of this process is the process of converting the energy of the photon into electrical energy.
- Q:Has anyone had roof problems caused by rooftop solar panels?
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- image voltaic cells paintings for the period of the photoelectric effect. Incoming photons knock out electrons of the textile, which being a semiconductor helps a small ability distinction. close to to the sunlight, each and everything could be very severe (like a Van Halen gig), radiation, energetic ions, magnetic fields, the works. of direction, NASA project planners could take all those issues into consideration. i ask your self what textile maintains to be stable at 5800º ok (or perhaps it fairly is not needed), and captures all photons of all energies, to be one hundred% powerful. The link provided by making use of Snow Blossom is extremely thrilling. I do in simple terms no longer look waiting to study the secondary link Thermophotovoltaics. Edit: image voltaic Flares may well be a difficulty. they're by making use of and great unpredictable, upward push for hundreds of miles, achieving hundreds of thousands of Kelvin.
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range