Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Homemade Solar Panel : Hi! guys i want to know what do you think about Homemade Solar Panel?
- Have okorder.com . It may extremely teach everyone!
- Q:DIY home solar panels?
- DIY okorder.com
- Q:Solar-Cell-panel help please?
- I hope this will help you choose your charge controller / battery charger more effectively. Good luck!
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- A watt is the fee at which vigour is produced. It's analogous with horsepower, hp = 745W= 33,000 toes-lbs per minute. So the wattage of a sunlight panel is the capacity of the panel to drive a procedure like run a motor or power a radio. General energy calculations are a part of the bigger class of Physics.
- Q:Infra-red solar panels?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- The essentials are to connect the panels in a configuration that matches the inverter. My system has twenty 24 volt panels in series, to an inverter that wants to see 480. They could have been in any series-parallel configuration to match an inverter that used different voltage. I chose the high voltage route to reduce IR losses in the connections. The proper inverter is essential on grid connected systems. It must be able to disconnect from the grid if grid power fails, and to come back on line automatically, and in phase. There has to be a fused disconnect between the panels and the inverter. When connecting to the grid, another fused disconnect is required. My power company was very specific about acceptable switches. Just using a good brand doesn't hack it. Lots of good info on solar panels in the green search box above on this page.
- Q:Increasing Solar Panel Efficiency?
- Even the angle of a solar panel can increase it;s out put, if you point it towards the south, it will receive more light (or towards the light source if it is an artificial source) mirrors can also be place and angled around solar panels to gather and reflect more light to the panel, this is often done is solar water heating, but would work with a panel as well. Over all, solar panels are very efficient, it's our way of catching light that isn't.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- It depends on what you want to do with the solar panels, Heat your water , heat a pool or spa, or to make electricity to use instead of that supplied by the power company. The first three are fairly easy and straight forward. Depending on the amount of water that needs to be heated, the location you live at in relation to the equator and the location of the solar panels and piping . The panels for this applicatin are 00s of feet of piping that absorbs heat from the sun and circlate it. The panels them selves are sort of inert and can be very heavy when filled with water.. Makeing usable power to replace the power company is a real problem because among other things solar cells create DC voltage. A house runs on AC voltage. So all of the items to heat water still apply, location, placement, etc. But now we have to figure hrs of sunlight the output of the cells running the power to a transformer to transform the voltage from 2 volts DC to 20 volts DC and then running the power thru a converter to change it from DC to AC at each point ( transformer converter ) there is a loss of power do to a change in current. After all of the above if a cloud comes by your power will stop, and at night you will have no power. The fix for that is storage cells AKA batteries which store the power until you need it, like night time. The glamor of a all solar powered home is great,, but it isn't practical. So What to do, You eliminate the battery storage, and also hooking up the power to your home. You feed it right into the power companys wiring and guess what? The electric meter on you house runs back wards your send more power to them during off peak times that your using. For every dollar the meter runs backward you get a free dollars worth when you need it. This is a way of storing the power as credit with the power company instead of batteries Its a lot to understand and I hope I helped
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- boots on the roof is one of the classes , around phoenix it it offered at rio salado college, there their so theres a place to start. I have had 2 different people check for me and from what i understand i can install the panels but a licensed electrition has to connect to the meter
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range