Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- You have to decide which is more important to you, cost or efficiency. The most efficient solar panels that are commercially available cost more than twice as much per square foot than the cheapest ones. Ultimately, I believe that the cost per watt was actually better on the cheaper, least efficient panels, but then you need a lot of square footage in order to generate any substantial power. So it comes down to what you have more of, space or money. The new panels that collect a wider range of light are not currently available commercially, and when they are I am sure that they will be expensive. I have read the research but have not heard of anyone mass producing them yet.
- Q:who would win in this battle?
- Trees for sure. Their already plotting the overthrow of humans.
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- All kidding aside, you will possibly desire to do not forget that the White abode is the suited representation of the u . s . to the worldwide. because of fact of this that's equipped so vast and ambitious, and ambitious. image voltaic panels and wind generators will tutor a destructive connotation, form of like antennas on a boarding abode with wires putting down ought to characterize a ghetto to the castles and empires of the worldwide. there is likewise the reason for uninterrupted electricity throughout the time of an attack on the capital, it continues to be a area of the regulations of conflict you recognize. including option potential sources might supply a splash as to how the device works, or no remember if it somewhat is not that way, might come throughout the time of as being hypocritical, or purely for tutor (Like that's not being achieved now...)
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- It isn't Volts that matter if you're trying to put the calculator solar panel on the camera. It would be the amps. The calculator's solar panel will put out however many volts or very close to what the battery puts out. If you want you can test it out with a Volt/Ammeter. You see, those cameras use 2 double A batteries. They are going to put out a higher current than the small dime shaped battery in the back of your calculator; a higher voltage perhaps too. Those disposable cameras have a photo flash capacitor in them that has to charge. You can hear them charge up when you tell it to turn on the camera's flash. Sounds like a winding then the little orange light comes on. That light means the capacitor is charged. You SHOULDN'T be able to change out the batteries in the camera with a solar panel from a calculator without having to wait days for that flash capacitor to charge. Sorry. EDIT: HOWEVER, you can take multiple solar panels and wire them in a parallel circuit to get more current(amperes) or wire them in a series circuit to get a higher voltage. If you were to do this you could power whatever you wanted with them. Even your house if you were to get a rectifier to convert the power from DC to AC.
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- . Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- Jameco okorder.com/
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:anybody owns a house solar panel system does it really save you money on electricity?
- I'm waiting for the gov't to do right thing and subsidize my purchase!
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I wasn't aware that GE made solar panels. Perhaps they sold their name to someone, as they've done for all of their consumer electronics. But a 90-watt panel is $66.20 from the place below.
- Q:Solar Panel Batteries?
- If interested in much more info about solar panels then I would suggest reading these articles renewableenergyarticles.blogspot....
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range