Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
Front (-) : 1.5mm bus bars (silver),blue anti-reflection coating (silicon nitride)
Back (+) : 2.5mm wide soldering pads (silver) back surface field (aluminium)
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Trusted Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:How does solar panel help/affect the economy?
- it would to reduce reliance on other sources of energy as solar is harnessed. It creates jobs for engineers and technicians. It has high initial cots, but is cheaper and stable in the long-run. Thus cost of production fall, AS curve shift downwards. Unemployment rate would fall as jobs are created. C rise. I rise.
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- A thermal solar panel to feed your water heater is the most efficient. But you need a classic heater system too when there is no or little sun. Solar panels to heat a home is not at all recommended. First of all, you get less day light and less sun in winter, so you won't get much electricity. They work best in summer, but electric panels have poor yields and are a very long term investment. You will need to wait years before saving money. Natural gas, a well isolated home, and a good old sweater is the best way to cut bills.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- All you need to do is to learn how to build solar panel to produce your own electrical energy through solar panels. These solar panels take and keep the energy from the sun and turn it into usable electrical energy that we can use every day in our ordinary lives. Generally, the majority of people that knew about solar panels think that they won't benefit from its use because they just work in sunny areas. That isn’t the case. In fact, the new generation of solar panels can produce a lot of electrical energy even on rainy weathers. Learning how to build solar panel is very easy: first they need to be installed (most of the time, on the roof of homes) and then they take the energy from the rays of sunshine and convert it from solar energy to electrical energy. Solar panels must be kept from shading, as shaded cells draw energy for themselves from other cells. Things you need to know: . Solar panels using monocrystalline cells have high conversion efficiency, and take up less space, but lack shade protection. 2. Solar panels using polycrystalline cells have even higher conversion efficiency, take up even less space, but still lack shade protection. 3. Solar panels using amorphous silicon cells have lower conversion efficiency, and take up more space, but do have shade protection. This can be especially important on a sailboat. Once you have determined the size and number of solar panels needed, you will be better able to determine where they will be placed. The best places depend on the roof's length and size of the panels. Take your time and think it through. The simple answer to how to build solar panel is none other than the sun. Select locations that will get maximum sunlight without shaded spots. In placing solar panels, consider the use of extra bars/braces to secure the panels. You obviously want them to remain stable.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:Why do people use solar panels?
- It turns energy from the Sun directly into usable electricity and is very useful if you are far away from the power grid or want an alternative electricity source. Since energy prices must steadily rise and Solar cells are getting cheaper, it is likely that in several years Solar panels will provide electricity as cheaply as the big power companies who maintain our power grid.
- Q:solar panel webcam?
- Q:question about GE solar panels?
- I wasn't aware that GE made solar panels. Perhaps they sold their name to someone, as they've done for all of their consumer electronics. But a 90-watt panel is $66.20 from the place below.
- Q:how does solar panels give power to the batteries?
- solar panel convert sunlight into electricity,The controller is connected between the photovoltaic panels and batteries，it makes electricity generated from solar panels charge batteries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range