|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:0W solar panel can use on what?
- No. The way to set it up is to store the power generated by the solar panel in a battery, then use the battery to power your lights, radio, etc, when you need the power. A standard deep-cycle marine battery is typical for panels of this size (WalMart for approx $90). A 0W panel will generate between 30 50 Watt-Hours of power over the course of a day (May-Aug weather-dependent), so this would equate to running a laptop for -2 hours, or a 0W CFL light for 3-5 hours, or a 20W stereo for .5-3 hours, etc. I find it is much easier to speak in terms of watts. Divide the watt-hours by the watts of the appliance to get the number of hours it can run. Hope that helps!
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- Q:how much do solar panels cost?
- The silicon ones(last 5 to 25 years) run about $4-$5 a watt the amorphous (thin film) a little less (may last 5-0 years). If you use megawatt hour (000 kilowatt hr) a month you will need at least 3000 watts minimum. Therefore if your electric is .0 per kilowatt hr( $00 per month) the payback is around 25 years once you add the batteries plus inverters(batteries $50-$00 each)(synchronous inverter $3000 to$20000)(ie $5.00/.0=50 months at optimum output).Figure (depending where you live) probably only 50% so break even is usualy about 20 yrs.Ie you pay 20 years electric bill and hope nothing breaks(insurance not included) then you can start saveing money.
- Q:How may solar panels/wind turbines may be made affordable?
- Answered okorder.com/. They were initally so lame (and this is related to their general paranoia) that they cut deals to place the turbines before they secured corridor access to substations. Load gun, cock it, aim at foot, shoot.
- Q:Solar Panel HELP?
- The only way it pays off is if your energy supplier or state refunds half or more of the cost. Even then, could take 20 years or more to pay off depending on your electrical usage. Most people are either misguided or doing it to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:Solar Panel Question...?
- The best way to find out is to determine the wattage of each piece of equipment you want to use and how many hours you want to use those pieces of equipment. Finally, calculate the total number of Watt-Hours you need at minimum. Then you need to research solar panels or mobile wind mills (they need to be pretty huge to get a decent amount of energy I think, so solar power is probably the way to go). You will need to figure out the efficiency of the solar panels, the size of the array, how you will turn it or if you will turn it at all (to face the sun to get the maximum energy input, or maybe to use mirrors so you don't have to turn it. Once you find a good configuration for your mobile kitchen, you need to calculate if the Watt-Hours you will generate on an average day (with average weather) is enough to power the equipment whose energy requirements you previously calculated. Then you have to keep in mind that some days will have no sun, and you may not be working on some days, but you can still capture sunlight. For each case, a large battery array will be required. If you had a guage on that array, you could also hook it up to the a small generator in case you need immediate power. It's an eco-friendly process, but the initial cost is high and it requires a lot of research and planning. This is why most people do not do it--not because they don't want free energy from the sun, but because it's not easy to start collecting that energy in an efficient way. Sorry I couldn't give you more specific numbers, but a solar panel sales agency should be able to estimate whether or not you could do it (they'd probably set it all up for you too). ^_^
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can a light bulb power a solar panel? can u use a light bulb instead of the sun to power a solar panel
- Q:Can I made my own solar panel?
- I don't think it would be very easy to do with household stuff, or even with anything you can find in stores. All I can tell you is that typical electronics LED lights tend to create current when they have light shining on them, but you would need millions for them to be any use.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- No, they don't solar panels are harm less to the enviroment. They take in light energy, nothing else. So you don't have to worry about injury!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range