|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:how to make your own solar panels ?
- It used to be possible to get broken solar cells for free from solar cell and solar panel manufacturers and then it's just a matter of labouriously measuring the voltage and current characteristics of each fragment and soldering them in a combination of parallel and in series to get a crude solar panel with the desired output but the manufacturers have caught on and now sell the broken fragments by the pound so it's not really a cheap solar panel anymore but it's still very labor intensive and results in a fragile solar panel that is readily damaged and quickly degrades. Not really worth the trouble any more.
- Q:Solar Panel Manufacturing?
- At this very moment, most of the people already have an idea on how to create their own solar panels, And creating your own company takes a lot of necessities such as permits ans other stuffs like that,.
- Q:Power tester for solar panel?
- They're called...Electric Testers, or Voltage Testers, or whatnot, they don't really have a special name in my experience. Just go to your local hardware store and buy one.
- Q:Why aren't electronics made with solar panels?
- Well if these things come up with the solar panel than no one can easily but it even run it because solar panels need constant light energy from the sun which consumes in their resources equipment. By the way these are very small things we should think about big like electricity generation still done by coal which is main reason for spreading pollution but now USA is planting solar panel plant which will help to reduce pollution and saving bills money.
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- must be one of the place who's place have sun
- Q:how long does it take for a solar panel to make one watt?
- Well, a 5 Watt solar panel running for an average of 2 hours per day, (there will be clouds), will put 5 * 2 = 80 Watt-hours into the battery. Assuming your inverter, (to convert 2 Volts D.C. to 20 Volts A.C.) runs at 00% efficiency, that will only supply power to run the grill for about 22 minutes a day. In the real world, neither the battery nor the inverter will work at 00%, to your actual heating time will be significantly less. If you get about 0 more of those 5 Watt solar panels, that would give you about 50 Watts * 2 hours or about 800 Watt-hours which would more than cover what you want to do. The next problem is getting an inverter which will handle a 700 Watt load. They can be found at auto supply houses and the larger truck stops. (They are popular with semi-drivers.) Note however, that a standard car battery will have to supply about 55 Amps, which means you will have to use some really heavy wire, like # 4 or # 6 welding cables to connect the inverter to the battery to minimize losses. P = 700 Watts E = 3 Volts I = 53.84 Amps R =
- Q:How to Compare Solar Panels?
- Each okorder.com may help you
- Q:what is a solar panel?
- A panel that is attached to the top of a roof of a house that converts the suns rays into electrical energy that can be harnessed and used to power appliances, light rooms etc. through silicon particles.
- Q:Designing 3d Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panels Energy Theory?? ENERGY?
- Thor is right and wrong. Solar panel will produce more than they take to make. My solar panels only have a 0 year estimated useful life. They may actually last longer, but with time they lose efficiency. Here in Phoenix where the sun shines all the time, a decent solar system you purchase and pay to have installed will pay back the original investment in 5-20 years. If you are a handyman and can install it yourself it will pay back sooner. Solar is a great system for reducing CO2 pollution, but until grid power rates increase a lot, it is still not very cost effective in most areas. It is also a myth that anyone can just install a solar system and get off grid power. Most people could not afford it, and most people would not like not having heat or air. Any system that normal people could afford could not supply anywhere near enough power for heating or air conditioning.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range