Order On-line Tracking
High Efficiency and Heat Pipe Solar Collector
High Efficiency and Heat Pipe Solar Collector Features
1) Aluminum silicate which resist high temperature up to 1000 degree C.
2) New patent for clip system which easy to insert and secure without soap foam.
3) Looks more stylish, stronger and nicer.
4) Installation is much faster, free maintenance.
5) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 16 bar);
6) The silver coated of the glass is visible, so easy to inspect if the tube has lost vacuum.
High Efficiency and Heat Pipe Solar Collector Work Principle
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
2) Solar absorption: solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and
converted into heat.
3) Solar heat transfer: heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube
up to the header pipe
4) Solar energy storage: water is circulated through the header, via
intermittent pump cycling.Each time the water circulates through the header, the
temperatures is raised by 5-10C. Throughout the day, the water in the tank is
High Efficiency and Heat Pipe Solar Collector Technical Specifications
Length of Tube
Outer Diameter of Tube
Qty of Tube
Loading Qty (set) 20'FT
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|