|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||2pcs in one carton,and we could also package as your request..|
1)High quality & efficiency
3)Pm is notless than 90% in 10 yrs
and 80% in 20 yrs
high efficiency 200w poly solar module
|Power Tolerance ||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%||±3%|
|Voltage at max power(Vmp)||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V||34.9V|
|Current at max power(Imp)||5.44A||5.58A||5.73A||6.02A||6.16A|
|Open circuit Voltage(Voc)||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V||43.2V|
|Short circuit current(Isc)||5.98A||6.15A||6.3A ||6.62A||6.78A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V ||1000V ||1000V||1000V||1000V |
|Maximum series Fuse Rating||15A||15A||15A||15A||15A|
|Standard Test Condition ||Irradiance 1000W/sqm,Module temperature 25°C,AM=1.5|
|Mechanical Characteristics |
|Solar cell:Polycrystalline silicon solar cell 156×156mm(6inch)|
|No.ofcells and connections:72=6×12pcs|
|Dimension of module:1482×992×50mm(58.3×39×2inch)|
|Junction Box:Ip65 rated|
|Warranty: Pm is not less than 90% in 10 years and 80% in 25 years|
|Resistances:227g stell ball fall down from 1m height and 60m/s wind|
|Current temperature coefficient:0.06±0.01%/K|
|Voltage temperature coefficient:-(78±10)MV/K|
|Power temperature coefficient:-(0.5±0.05)%/K|
|IEC 61215 ed.2, IEC61730 and UL-1703|
- Q:how to make your own solar panels ?
- On my website you can read my story of how my dad made solar panels at home for a little over $200, and now he pays nothing to the electric company.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- but it's very interesting and I wanted to ask you. In your case this is good solution, but I saw flexible panels in OKorder much cheaper than 250$. This is the price of standard solar panel 20w. Maybe your panels with better efficiency? I know that flexible panels are less than half efficient than regular panels, thats why you need twise more area to get the same output. What is your usage of this energy in this van? I know there are many ideas of solar cars, but if this solution is efficent enough today? Thanks!
- Q:Which spectrum of sunlight generates the electricity in a solar panel?
- It's a huge field of study, very important to solar cell development. People are trying to optimize spectral response for sunlight, even for sunlight in specific places. Google solar cell spectral response for many many websites. Most of them are specific to one experiment.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:how to connect a solar panel to a motor?
- photograph voltaic capability is somewhat fluctuating capability source and so it may be greater advantageous if u could save the photograph voltaic capability in a battery. The battery is then related to the motor. returned connect the motor with a zener diode to the photograph voltaic panel because of the fact if u dont u could have a case of decrease back emf producing from the motor and getting discharged interior the photograph voltaic panel that could injury it. further the battery additionally ought to be having a diode circuit which might avert it style discharging into the photograph voltaic panel. hoping that this facilitates..
- Q:Feedback on Solar Panels?
- Our solar electric system has been up for 5 years now. No trouble so far, and output has not diminished noticeably. They have survived gale-force winds (gusting to 00 mph) without loosening. If I installed the same system today, it would have been half the cost for the same power, and smaller, too. Can't say I have any regrets. It keeps up with our yearly electricity demand, but we live in a mild climate. We only turned on our heat today, and have no A/C in the summer.
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- Solar panels are a costly and significant investment. Therefore, protecting them from harm should be a top priority. Unfortunately, moisture and water are common ways for solar panels to become damaged or broken. Safekeeping solar panels from both of these threats is a simple, inexpensive procedure, and doing so might save the solar panel owner a bundle if carried out correctly Instructions : Set a thick strip of silicone between each cell when putting the solar panel together, in order to prevent moisture seepage. 2: Use Plexiglas instead of glass as the face of your solar panel. Plexiglas is less liable to break and therefore safe from hailstorms or accidents. 3: Glue adhesive silicone to each side of your solar panel(s), adding additional sealant and protection from water to your commodity. :)
- Q:where to find used solar panels?
- Used okorder.com/
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- My guess is that you will pick up everything concerning solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- My guess is that you might find everything related solar power at www.okorder.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range