||Number of Cells(pieces):
High Efficiency 3W to 340W Solar Panel with bosch solar cells
Our solar panel has always been a best seller. It features A-grade high efficiency monocrystalline solar cells and is assembled in compliance with Sungold's unique quality standards. The solar panel not only is a preferred option for residential systems, but also proved to be a great match for commercial, large-scale and standalone applications.
1.High reliability with guaranteed -3% to +5% power output tolerance, ensuring return on investment
2.High conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies
3.Withstands high wind-pressure and snow load, and extreme temperature variations
4.Attractive appearanceUnique frame design, high mechanical strength, and easy Installation
1.Solar cell-conversion efficiency of solar cell: 24%-17%
2.Front glass-3.2mm, high transmission, low iron, tempered glass
3.EVA-excellent anti-aging resistance
4.TPT-hot seal made of flame resistance
5.Flame-reinfored anodixed aluminum flame
6.Junction box-Ip54 rated and Ip65 rated, high quality, with diode protection
1) 10 years for material & workmanship;
2) 10 years for 90% power output;
3) 20 ears for 80% power output.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packaging Detail: 2PCS/CARTON; 504PCS/40'; 520PCS/40'H
2. Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after receiving deposit
Customer Stories & Applications
1. Any large or small on-grid or off-grid solar power stations.
2. Commercial and industrial building roof-top systems
3. Resident systems.
4. Any commercial or industrial ground mounting systems 5. solar television, Solar power, solar heater, solar lights, Highway solar street lamp, solar car / electric vehicles, satellites, spacecraft, space solar power plant, energy saving lamp, the field of environmental protection.
1. We have our own production line of solar cells.
2. Our solar panels are good quality with OEM service.
Our products are backed by an industry standard 5/10/25 warranty to assure the longevitiy of your system. Not only this, we assure the quality of our modules with 100% infrared scanning to go with our standard quality assurance procedures. Depending on the availability by your location, we may also be able to offer liability insurance coverage for our products.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1950*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.7|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||45.4|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||9.39|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:I'm have a DIY solar panel and wanted to use micro inverters?
- It won't work for several reasons. ) Enphase needs 24V modules, you made 8V ones. The voltage is too low to turn it on. 2) Only UL listed (or similar lab) panels are allowed to be connected to your house electrical system. Even if you did get them to work with the Enphase, you won't be able to get the system inspected, there is no way it would be allowed to be turned on by the electrical inspector nor the electric company. 3) If you got by obstacles and 2, and you had an electrical fire in your house, it is highly likely your insurance company would not pay you for it, as you used non-UL panels. DIY panels are fine for little back yard projects, but when it comes to your home, buy real ones. The price has dropped so much in the last 2 years, it's not worth it to mess around.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:What is the difference between Photovoltaic Panels and Solar Panels?
- Both of them are different types of solar panel. EDIT: Misspelling on Jeff's answer below! I think he means 'silicon,' not 'silicone!' Solar cells are typically grown on a glass substrate or put onto glass. Silicon is currently the most common material, followed by CdTe or cadmium telluride. Other materials like CIGS (Copper Indium Gallium (di)Selenide) are breaking into the market. Some people have great hopes for organic or 'dye' solar cells.
- Q:Solar Panels Project?
- If okorder.com/ for some ideas.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- I okorder.com
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- solar panels are made of solar cells.Solar cells are mainly made of a semiconductor called silicon,when sunshine on it,solar energy is converted into electrical energy by photovoltaic.The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- Solar panels are a costly and significant investment. Therefore, protecting them from harm should be a top priority. Unfortunately, moisture and water are common ways for solar panels to become damaged or broken. Safekeeping solar panels from both of these threats is a simple, inexpensive procedure, and doing so might save the solar panel owner a bundle if carried out correctly Instructions : Set a thick strip of silicone between each cell when putting the solar panel together, in order to prevent moisture seepage. 2: Use Plexiglas instead of glass as the face of your solar panel. Plexiglas is less liable to break and therefore safe from hailstorms or accidents. 3: Glue adhesive silicone to each side of your solar panel(s), adding additional sealant and protection from water to your commodity. :)
- Q:Where can i buy mini (v - 2v) solar panels?
- Radio Shack.
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- No matter where you live, home solar panels can be installed by professionals. There are also Solar Home Kits you can put into place on your own for less money. You can convert any type of home or business into one that uses solar energy in order to create electricity. Even if you don’t collect enough sunlight for all of your electricity, you can collect enough of it to significantly reduce what you do use. This is one way we can all help the environment. Before you buy solar panels, you'll need to do your homework. Find out what all of the benefits to you are going to be. In addition to helping the environment when you install home solar panels, you'll be saving money on electricity as well. If you are worried about the cost, find out if there is a tax incentive in your area. There should be a rebate or discounted cost offered by the government to entice people to put solar panels in place. Many construction companies are being able to take advantage of them as well. As long as the new homes they build feature solar panels, they can get some great tax breaks. Unsure about the prospect of installing your own home solar panels? That is understandable if you haven’t taken on such a project before. Yet the process isn’t going to be difficult. You can accomplish it with basic tools and several hours of your time. There are some great videos which will walk you through the process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range