Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Peak Power (Pmax)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Max Power Voltage(Vmp)
Max Power Current(Imp)
Max System Voltage
Nominal Operating Cell Temp.
Temp. coefficient Isc(TK Isc)
Temp. coefficient Voc(TK Voc)
Temp. coefficient Power(TK Pmax)
Series Fuse Rating
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
- Q:Tips for convincing my school to put solar panels on the schools roof?
- When okorder.com/ Good luck but the best way to win is to find a way to get it done and then they can't say no.
- Q:Nuclear reactors vs. Solar panels?
- You should research nuclear reactors and their emissions. Mostly it's waste heat, and if they use a water-based cooling reactor, there can be significant emissions of water vapor. Some might consider the spent fuel an emission too. Waste nuclear material disposal is a problem. Research it. Solar panels have no emissions during operation, but there is some nasty stuff emitted when they are manufactured. 2: Maintenance of solar panels is pretty straightforward: keep them clean, trim overhanging trees, shrubs, etc., check for and clean corrosion, contaminants, etc. regularly. Maintenance of nuclear power plants, so far, is a full time job for many technicians and engineers. The recently developed portable (the size of a shed) nuclear generators claim zero maintenance for 20+ years. That's a big improvement.
- Q:Solar panel battery help?
- I okorder.com and they have deep cycle batteries exclusively made for solar panels. but in theory you should get more than one because it only takes around 4-5 volts to charge the battery and you do not want to have it that high even with a charge controller which i would also recommend getting which is like $50 on OKorder but a charge controller is used so you do not overcharge the batteries and fry them or undercharge the batteries and weaken its life it gets it just perfect. it lets the current go in and when it is charged fully nothing goes in an nothing comes out.... for a inverter the one i was going to get was $70 500 watt inverter but changes it from dc to ac...hope i helped
- Q:How much maintenance do solar panels require?
- I'm okorder.com/... . That means that not only do they guarantee the panel won't completely die, they guarantee that it will deliver a certain amount of power. That suggests that manufacturers expect most panels to last longer than 25 years. Our panels have been up a little over 5 years - no trouble yet. In a dirty location, or where the panels are mounted flat, occasional cleaning may be required. In many place, the morning dew and slant of the panels is enough to keep them clean. In my limited experiments with our panels, I saw little difference in power production between a panel that appeared dingy to the eye, and one that was just cleaned. There is a component called an inverter used in most solar power systems. That generally has a warranty of 0 years, so expect it to break after 5, to be replaced at a cost of a few thousand dollars. Or maybe repaired for less. The kind of solar power popularly installed today does not use batteries. Batteries are generally only for remote installations that did not have grid power when the solar was first put up.
- Q:when building a solar panel should the diode be on the positive or negative side?
- I'm assuming you're talking about the blocking diode and not the bypass diodes. Positive side.
- Q:Recycling Solar Panels?
- It looks like you can. Although, I haven't been able to find like a drop off location or anything like that. Here's two phone numbers if you want to ask them. It's Sunday, and I'm assuming they're closed, otherwise I'd just call for you. San Diego (69) 562-783 or Berkeley (50) 843-3. It's a company called Borrego Solar. They look like a BIG solar company that specializes in commercial, residential and public sector turnkey, grid–connected solar electric systems. With over 25 years of experience. They sound like they would know about recycling, and at least be able to give you more information. I think because it's such a specialized item that is being recycled, there aren't going to be many options/drop off locations. Which ever option you choose (disassemble, or recycle as a whole) might depend on if you're looking to save the environment or make a buck. I got some information from the first link below, and the second link is to that Borrego company.
- Q:Solar Panels in Abu Dhabi, UAE?
- I know where in Dubai , just go to Naif road where they sell the satellite equipment , there are a couple of shops that sell all kind of solar panels and dish equipment stuff. Sorry can't remember the name, But it is right in front of the paid parking lot (the private not public one).
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Choosing right wattage solar panel?
- o work out the wattage correctly, the panel needs to be sized according to how much power you are going to use. (Later on you're going to need a bit of info on each electrical item you need to be solar powered).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range