Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Peak Power (Pmax)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Max Power Voltage(Vmp)
Max Power Current(Imp)
Max System Voltage
Nominal Operating Cell Temp.
Temp. coefficient Isc(TK Isc)
Temp. coefficient Voc(TK Voc)
Temp. coefficient Power(TK Pmax)
Series Fuse Rating
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
- Q:how does solar panels save energy?
- I'm definitely no expert in the field but hope to learn much more in the future. I'm in the infancy stage of researching as many options as possible in the design and construction of a total green house. That being said, a particular local news story sparked my interest when they investigated the cost effectiveness of residential solar panel systems. Here in Austin, Texas, through subsidies and incentives offered, you can install a system that costs roughly 22.5k for about 7. Apparently these deductions come from a federal incentive (which is a very small portion) combined with those set by the city itself. Austin is a pretty progressive city so I imagine their incentives might be a little better than most but you can call your city's general info line (3) and do a little more digging. Another option you might have is renting the equipment. I was told yesterday that a company here in town would allow for the installation and use for a monthly rate. I know how tight cash can be in school and 7 thousand might not be tangible. The whole issue of energy conservation is so prevalent these days that new info is constantly coming out. Give your current energy provider a call and see what they can tell ya. I hope you find something that works for you. -G
- Q:How will i construct solar panel?
- For powering a something that works on DC, like a gate opener, Elaine is right, and in some cases only ONE bigger cell is sufficient due to battery storage; however if the appliance is 20v AC, then an inverter is needed also. MOST of Elaine's answer is good, but a few corrections are needed: Plywood - use EXTERIOR grade only, and even then it can warp; chipboard or waferboard is preferable as it does NOT warp, BUT is not available most places in 3/8, /2 nominal, (5/32) is usually the thinnest available, and it is heavier than plywood. DO NOT use particle board. Superglue - NO, it dries too fast to be useful, in most cases. Wires - For a single cell OK, but for larger panels the best wire is tabbing wire, (which is flat,) which is available from all commercial solar cell dealers. Be very careful soldering this to the cells, as unless you buy the expensive flexible cells, they are easily damaged; I suggest also getting flux pens with liquid flux. Diode - Necessary, but needs to be large enough to handle voltage and current. Usually 25v and 5-30 amps,, one per panel. Plexiglas - OK, but NOT as long lasting as glass; best glass is the special solar glass which is designed to pass almost all of the proper light frequencies, but IS expensive, and usually needs to be specially ordered since most glass stores do not stock it. Double panes work well with the outer pane glass and the inner plexiglas, (to protect the cell if glass broken,) IF where might get damage, such as 'ground' mounting. AND Frame kits are available for larger panels, but IF you make your own, a good table router is a great advantage. Inverter - IF used for 20v AC appliances you MUST have an inverter capable of handling the load, and the best ones are modified sine, or true sine, wave types, and even the best are less than 50% efficient. Note that they will last longer if NOT used at more than 2/3 capacity.
- Q:harbor freight solar panels ?
- Put my panel on roof of my motor home, regulator in belly rack with house batterys. Have had no problems in a year or so and they keep the house batterys charged
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:Solar Panel load resistors?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:How many volts does a small solar panel on a calculator produce?
- Wrong forum
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- Photovoltaic panels have almost zero recurring operating cost. Once installed, they are good for the next 20-25 years, typically. The exceptions are if the panels are not tilted, then you need to pay someone a few times a year to go up there with a mop to clean them. Otherwise, rain and morning dew make the dirt slide off automatically. The cost for your system will depend on the power needs of your school. It also depends on your location. As a government entity, a school is not eligible for the current 30% federal incentive, but may be for state incentives, depending on where you live. Anyway, once you size your system, which will be large, figure on $7 / watt cost for a large system. This would be less if you live in a state with good incentives. So for example, if you needed a 00 kW system, the price would be $700,000. $00,000 of that money is to replace the inverters that break after 5 years, so you would be paying $600,000 up front.
- Q:How much electricity does a solar panel generate?
- Actually, there's about 000W per square meter of optical power from the sun. Solar cells cannot collect all of that power though. In fact, most solar panels are only about 5% efficient (though some can be around 20%). So that means a solar panel that is square meter can only provide about 50W, not 000W. And that's only during peak sunlight hours.
- Q:Can one benefit from solar panels?
- there's some distinctive varieties of image voltaic panels. a number of them are basically for amassing warmth, they're quite low priced and not a bad deal, nonetheless installation might nicely be high priced of direction. the main state-of-the-paintings of those use some quite extreme tech creditors to warmth up an antifreeze answer that in the time of turn is circulated with the aid of a reservoir (how water heater), to furnish the homestead. Your electric producing image voltaic panels are greater high priced. you are able to bypass on OKorder and do a seek on photovoltaic panels and get a quite good theory actual rapid. The panels on my own can run you 2 or 3 dollars a watt of output or greater, and you're able to prefer 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to furnish you useful equipment on your homestead, consistent with how plenty electricity you employ. Then there is installation, for which you will prefer a professional electrician etc. in case you prefer a equipment incorporating deep cycle batteries then it somewhat is yet another cost, yet you do no longer unavoidably prefer those in case you're no longer making plans to take your self thoroughly off the grid. no longer that the systems are somewhat complicated. some people twine panels at the same time themselves from scrap cellular factors to maintain money. of direction you will might desire to understand the elementary wiring in contact for that, and you will virtually actual be required to keep an electrician to tie any equipment into the grid itself. besides the actuality that there is any such ingredient as a plug in grid tie inverter. it somewhat is is a device which will take your DC image voltaic panel output and feed it into the extensive-unfold wiring of your homestead with the help of potential of an undemanding electric outlet. you will nonetheless might desire to understand sufficient to get the DC voltage right little doubt.
- Q:Connecting solar panel help?
- No. You can only hook them up as one or the other. Attempting to do both would simply short circuit the panels and you'd get no output at all. Your panels should produce an open circuit voltage in full sun that is almost twice the voltage of the battery you want to charge (it's because solar panels produce the most power at their maximum power point, which is usually about 60% of the open circuit voltage). If a parallel connection does that, then use it, otherwise you'll need to use series. You didn't say what the capacity and voltage of the panels or the size of the battery was. It's quite possible you don't have enough panel - you need panels that will put 5% (at least) of the ampere hours capacity of the battery in as current. For example, if you have a 00 amp-hour battery, you'll need enough panel to put 5 amps in at the voltage of the battery. DK
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range