Container house Characteristic:
- ready to live just after the installation on a parcel - made from high quality materials and technologies
- can be used for the whole year thanks to warmth and heating
- more esthetic and solid than classic wooden house or nederland plastic house
- profitable - it guarranties fast repayment. If we use it for rent, after 4 years we can earn money (if we rent for only 4 months during the year)
- be prefabricated in factory, transport as a ready object piece by piece, placed exactly on destinated area on a prefabricated fundament blocks
- You don’t have to have a permission for building
- without any hided costs.
Standard version includes:
1. Complete outdoor elevation , as the design showed,(May some color changed for interior funiture)
2. Aluminium window with double glass constructed as a “warm profile”. Gray color
3. Metal entrance door.
4. Warmth by mineral wool with 15cm thickness (floor and walls)and 20cm (roof).
5. Complete electric instalation with terminal, safety box, contacts, LED ceiling lights and TV aerial exit.
6. Complete sanitary instalation with 55 liters electric boiler with ready installation for toiler, shower, sink, kitchen sink and washer . Everything prepared for white montage (The cost of boiler is not included.).
7. Two electric wall heaters and electric toilet heater (optional).
8. Inside walls made of gypsum-carton, painted one layer of white paint
9. Fundament – Every house is put on prefabricated blocks.
The house was designed with care on every detail, because space where we living have a very big influence for our happiness
Every module can have:
1. Recreation terrace: - Basic terrace - standard terrace made of WPC (Wood Plastic composite) material. - Smart-close terrace - terrace, which closes elevation windows, makes additional anti-theft security.
2. Complete equiped interior: - Basic - Basic kitchen furniture, floor panels and painted walls - Deluxe - Interior for VIP’s, with bigger standard of finishing
3. Integrated sunblind over the terrace
4. House alarm with notifications to mobilephone (optional)
Apartament was designes as a self-sufficient, spacious and comfortable summer house for 2-6 person family. It has saloon with kitchen, bedroom, and toilet. Placed on attractive parcel near by the lake, sea or in mountains can be used as a rent house, can be a quest house apartement behind the bigger house.
Bedroom is designed especially for holiday resorts, camping or for people who are thinking about renting. Designed as a two independent “hotel rooms” with toilet, shower and big terrace which provides perfect contact with nature and relax possibility on fresh air with some privacy at the same time.
Module house Office is perfect as a adjacent office in the garden, near by the production hall, or also as a representative office near by the construction place for example house estates. Office space was designed as a two different room (for example one for work and meeting room) to provide comfortable work for 2-4 people. Module is self-sufficient beceause it has toilet and small kitchen, perfect for office needs.
Transport and installation
ReadyVilla house is transported to parcel as a ready product but piece by piece in the shipping container. Then it’s installed on special prefabricated fundament blocks by our detailed drawing or installation view on site, you only need to level the house and connect water, electricity and gutter exit.
- Building house in factory - approx. 1 months
- Installation time - approx. 2 days
Q: Does container house need to be assembled or it is already assembled?
A: The container house is assembled to be semi-finished pieces. You need only assemble the pieces of walls, roof, and base into complete pieces and stack them like building block.
Q: Does the assembly work needs heavy equipments and machineries?
A: No, it needs no heavy tools, but if you have crane which will make your work faster and easier.
Q: Where does plumbing, sink, toilets drain out? Can drains be attached to street drain?
A: There will be a sewer pipe out of the container house; you can connect it to any drain under your local regulations.
Q: How does electric and water in house work, what kind of wiring and pipeline are used? How they meet the locally standard?
A: All the pipelines for the electricity and water are ready; you can use your local standard wire. Or you can use all the local materials of the electricity and water system, since the house is open system.
Q: How is the interiors and exterior finishing?
A: The interior and exterior finishing are with decoration as pictures showed on the website, it is turnkey house.
Q: How to ship the house? What is the packaging volume?
A: The standard sea shipping package with the semi-finished pieces of wall, roof and base.
Apartment-25, 15-18 cubic meters
Apartment-35, 23-25 cubic meters
Apartment-50, 30-36 cubic meters
Bedroom-25, 16-20 cubic meters
Office-25, 14-18 cubic meter
Q: Can container homes be stacked one on top of each other? If yes, how many stories can be stacked up?
A: Yes, the container houses can be stacked, if more than 3 stories, the structure should be stronger option. The stairs should be added external.
Q: We have to follow our local standards per housing codes; can you meet the codes and standards?
A: As a mobile house, it is out of the building codes and it is allowed in any country.
Q: Does the house include foundation bases? If no, how to prepare it?
A: There are no special foundation requirements for it, as it is with the base, the owner should only find a flat or make some holders to put the house.