1. Specification of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
2. Size of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
3. Features of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
Wear Rate in Gold Mine
Low Cr Cast Balls
Mid Cr Cast Balls
Cr12 Cast Balls
Cr15 Cast Balls
Cr20 Cast Balls
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- One is to improve the accuracy of the model; the two is to improve the molding sand mesh. How much is the other relationship?.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- German winter three step mirror polishing 2013 new processYou can free proofing!
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- Casting, do not need to provide a rough casting foundry drawings, according to your chart will put foot margin in the processing needs of the surface, the rest of the size can be found according to the mechanical design manual and manual casting. General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:How much is the casting allowance in the design of the casting machine and the drawing?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- The three methods of metal processing have one thing in common. They are hot working, which are different in temperature and range of processing. Ductile cast iron is widely used because of its brittleness and poor impact. Heat treatment of cast iron usually adopts the annealing process, reduce the casting effect: 1 because of the internal stress caused by the thermal expansion and contraction, reduce the deformation after machining, decrease surface hardness, improve machining conditions;
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Shandong, DongyingThe birthplace of precision casting
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 4, the performance requirements of the steel: whether castings or welding parts, there may be quality defects, but the casting will generally be worse than the weldment.You should be able to make a choice in the end.
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Casting rough drawings generally no processing symbols, processing drawings indispensable is processing symbols!
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- Do the casting manufacturer of large steel castings, Hunan Jinsha heavy industry science and technology limited company, heard that their professional only more than 1 tons of steel castings, anyway, 150T just big, the company won a lot of foundry industry patents should be good. At least spend money on research and development, then the quality should be all right.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range