1. Specification of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
1. Diameter: 20mm-150mm
2. Grade: 22Cr, 17Cr, 15Cr, 11Cr, 5Cr, 1.5Cr, etc
3. Chemical composition: C, Si, Mn, Cr, P, S, Mo, Cu, Ni, etc
4. Surface treatment: burnt sand & smooth.
5. It is free from hard spot, visible injurious defects such as blow hole,porosity, shrinkage, cracks, cold-shuts.
2. Size of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
3. Features of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball for Power Plant and Mineral Processing
Wear Rate in Gold Mine
Low Cr Cast Balls
Mid Cr Cast Balls
Cr12 Cast Balls
Cr15 Cast Balls
Cr20 Cast Balls
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- If is casting, internal shell mold may be not completely dry, strength is not enough, resulting in shell mold collapse into molten steel.It is also possible that the refractory is not refractory enough.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing refers to making the first sample to confirm to the customer
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Copper is one of the main corrosion resistant alloys. When the mass fraction of copper in cast iron is from 0.25% to 1%, the corrosion resistance of copper in the industrial atmosphere can be obviously increased. But copper has very little corrosion resistance in lye or salt solution.Copper can increase the flowability of molten iron and improve its casting ability remarkably.Copper can increase the coercive force and residual magnetic force, but the permeability is not affected.Combined use of copper with other alloy elements, such as copper chromium, copper chromium molybdenum, copper molybdenum, copper manganese, copper vanadium, can achieve greater results.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angle
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- 1, in the absence of special requirements, the most important thing is that the price is cheap.2, pig iron castings quenching process requirements are not high. You can do it by hand.3, pig iron casting hardness is very large, can meet many requirements.4, pig iron castings, high temperature resistance is relatively strong. Like stoves are pig iron castings.5, pig iron casting plasticity is very bad, but in some experiments, but use this weakness to improve the sensitivity of the experiment.Wait
- Q:Is the cast steel a casting part?
- Cast steel is one of the casting parts that you call. The material is made of carbon steel or alloy steel, stainless steel, etc. the method is cast
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Phosphating. But it's not necessary. Because casting parts have strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range