1.Feature of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
1) In general, grinding steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 58-65 HRC, volume hardness of 56-65 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 12 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 0.5%.
4) loss of grinding forged steel ball round rate is low.
2.Chemical Composition of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
3.Specification of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
Weight of Single Ball
Numbers of Per Ton
4.Specification of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
High chrome cast balls
Hardness:HRC58-65; Chrome content:11-14%
5.Applied Field of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing, 3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
6.Packing Information of High Chromium Cast Grinding Ball made by well Quality Steel with High Hardness and Impact
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- If is casting, internal shell mold may be not completely dry, strength is not enough, resulting in shell mold collapse into molten steel.It is also possible that the refractory is not refractory enough.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- Copper is one of the main corrosion resistant alloys. When the mass fraction of copper in cast iron is from 0.25% to 1%, the corrosion resistance of copper in the industrial atmosphere can be obviously increased. But copper has very little corrosion resistance in lye or salt solution.Copper can increase the flowability of molten iron and improve its casting ability remarkably.Copper can increase the coercive force and residual magnetic force, but the permeability is not affected.Combined use of copper with other alloy elements, such as copper chromium, copper chromium molybdenum, copper molybdenum, copper manganese, copper vanadium, can achieve greater results.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angleEspecially deep hole, and customers to discuss, generally take 0.3-1 degrees is enough
- Q:How much is the amount of electrophoretic paint per square meter used in the casting?
- It was a very simple question, and it was complicated by what you said.In general, when the final thickness of 15-20 microns, cathode electrophoresis paint can be coated per kilogram of 6-8 square meters, the current general cathode electrophoresis paint for the price of 22 yuan / kg, so the cathodic electrophoresis electrophoresis paint cost at 4 yuan / square meters.
- Q:Does anyone know how to make precise casting parts for aerospace or manufacturers of single and small quantities of automotive parts and components, mainly in Beijing, Tianjin and Tangshan?
- List of China's military enterprises list of ten major military groupsChina Nuclear Industry Construction Group CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Technology CorporationChina Aerospace Science and Engineering CorporationChina Aviation Industry CorporationChina Aviation Industry Corporation IiChina State Shipbuilding CorporationcsicChina North Industries Group CorporationChina South Industries Group CorporationChina National Nuclear CorporationKey military enterprisesShipbuilding industry:China State Shipbuilding Corporation (South ship group), (China Shipping Group)China Shipbuilding Industry Corp (North Ship group), (China Shipbuilding Industry)Guangzhou Shipyard International Limited by Share Ltd (GSI)Jiangnan Heavy Industry Limited by Share Ltd (Jiangnan Heavy Industry)Nuclear industry:China National Nuclear Corporation (CNNC)China Nuclear Industry Construction Group Corporation
- Q:Is 316 casting better than 304 casting?
- The degree of difficulty in the process of casting depends mainly on the structure, precision requirements, and hardness of the casting.
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Phosphating. But it's not necessary. Because casting parts have strong corrosion resistance.
- Q:Tolerance standard for casting parts
- Usually manual molding optional CT11 class, ordinary machine modeling optional CT10 class, high pressure molding should reach CT9 level. The tolerances on the wall thickness of the casting are comparable to those of other dimensions of the same casting.
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- Close to the solder, and slowly dissolve is hot melt double-sided adhesive, otherwise it is oily double-sided adhesive.
CMD is one of the largest manufacturers and professional exporters of forged grinding balls and cast grinding balls in China, with an annual output of 50,000 tons. Now, there are 180 employees in our company, with an area of 20,000 square meters. Our products are mainly exported to more than 20 countries in the world, such as Africa, South America, Asia, and Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South Asia, South Asia, Central America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Mid East, Oceania, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding steel balls;Grinding steel cylpebs;Grinding media;Grinding meida ball
|Product Price Range