We are the professional manufacturer of steel grinding ball. Our products have been exported to more than 40countries in the world and all have enjoyed a great reputation.
1. Chemical composition of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
2. Specification and Hardness of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Weight of Single
of forging ball
Number of piece of
One ton forging ball
3. Applied Field of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
4. Packing Information of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
- Q:How to judge whether the casting is qualified?
- According to different casting process and parts materials, each has relevant standards, can be found online;
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Buffing should be better, to see how your embryo, but a bit difficult
- Q:Casting parts need to be subjected to the kind of heat treatment after the weldment is finished
- This is difficult to say, the key is to see the specific parts and components, the final mechanical performance requirements.For example, gray cast iron, usually graphite annealing, to heat treatment annealing, surface quenching and so on, ductile iron can be a variety of annealing, normalizing, quenching and isothermal quenching, surface treatment, chemical treatment and so on, in a word, heat treatment of steel can usually, nodular cast iron can do. Malleable cast iron and vermicular cast iron are often subjected to graphitization annealing and stress relieving annealing, while wear-resistant cast irons often undergo quenching + low temperature tempering, and so on.Welding is the case, such as bearing steel welding must be quenched + low temperature tempering, machine spindle welding (repair welding) must be quenched and tempered treatment, and so on. Of course, if it is a general weld, there is no need for heat treatment or, at most, stress relieving annealing.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- Medium carbon steel begins, and the casting can not be punched and tapped directlyStainless steel, ordinary grade (Fe based alloy element content, less) can not do heat treatment. But processing small holes or tapping to heat treatment (solution. In practice, the annealing treatment can also be). There are a lot of stainless steel matrix is not to say, for example, nickel, cobalt and tungsten. And so on.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- The structure of the casting is relatively flexible in design, and the modeling is easy to realize.
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- One is to improve the accuracy of the model; the two is to improve the molding sand mesh. How much is the other relationship?.
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- As a pig iron smelting, iron smelting belongs to physical, two belongs to the chemical refining, smelting, smelting generally not as a product after use, the product can be used as a chemical composition and casting the two refining, in general is to scrap as additional material after melting making products; engine castings have professional manufacturers making castings. You can own professional production of engine castings.
- Q:Why does the surface of stainless steel casting mirror mirror ripple?
- Those should be head prints. If required, it would be better to throw with a single grinding head.
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range