We are the professional manufacturer of steel grinding ball. Our products have been exported to more than 40countries in the world and all have enjoyed a great reputation.
1. Chemical composition of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
2. Specification and Hardness of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Weight of Single
of forging ball
Number of piece of
One ton forging ball
3. Applied Field of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
1) Power Plant, 2) Mineral Processing,
3) Refractory Factory, 4) Cement Plant
4. Packing Information of High Chromium Cast Alloyed Grinding Ball Made in China with Best Quality and Material for Mineral Processing
Container Bags: 1000Kgs/Container Bag
Steel Drums: 850Kgs/Drum
- Q:Cast iron, casting parts 5
- 1, qualified enterprises will directly iron ore into molten iron, and then poured into the mold, such a good product performance. I work in the cast iron industry, which I can tell you for sure.2, this, like the Great Wall Motor Company has its own parts production department, as well as the corresponding mold center, so it will be their own casting. If the manufacturer does not have these departments, they can only place orders for others to do.
- Q:What kind of casting process is used for cast iron parts? And what are the cast steel parts adopted?
- Corundum sand: the main mineral composition is corundum alpha -Al2O3, used for investment casting, ceramic mold casting shell materials. The olivine sand: the main mineral composition of olivine (MgFe) 2SiO4, used in cast iron, non-ferrous alloy castings and high manganese steel casting molding sand and the core sand. Silica resources in nature resources, but suitable for casting with high SiO2 content of natural silica sand is not too much. Since 1951, China has carried out a general survey of the casting sand resources in the territory, but mainly limited to the main traffic lines and major industrial cities. Survey results show that Chinese can be used for natural silica sand casting is very rich in resources, a wide range of distribution. Inner Mongolia Zhelimumeng, natural silica sand reserves amounted to hundreds of millions of tons, the particle shape close to the circular, the content of SiO2 is about 90%. Fujian, Jinjiang Dongshan sea sand, the content of SiO2 is 94 to 98%, with a low volume of mud, are good natural silica sand. Are Duchang, Yongxiu Jiangxi County Xingzi, a large number of Quaternary lacustrine deposition of silica sand, the content of SiO2 is about 90%, low iron content, alkaline oxide less, uniform size, is a good lake sand. Guangzhou, Hunan and other places have abundant easily broken weathered sandstone, processing artificial silica sand, the content of SiO2 in more than 96%, can be used for the production of steel castings. Jiangsu Nanjing red sand, sandy mud pure, moderate, strong permeability, good viscosity, high silica content, less water, fine particles, pulls out the casting is smooth, stable quality, can be made of cast iron and non-ferrous metal parts of the sand and core sand
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- Processing stainless steel materials, you can use YG class tools, such as YG8, YG8N. The tool geometric parameters g0=15 degrees to 18 degrees, a0=6 degrees to 8 degrees, kr=75 degrees, ls=-5 degrees to -8 degrees; cutting amount is Vc=43 m/min, ap=0.3 to 0.5 mm, f=0.16mm/r.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Sheet metal refers to the metal sheet (which can be bent straight board, etc.) generally uniform thickness, can obtain the required parts by stamping, molding, welding, splicing and other processing methods.
- Q:What are the casting parts tested?
- The surface brightness, appearance, size, chemical composition, weight, material, surface defects, internal defects, seals need to be checked, leakage, etc.
- Q:Casting parts, anodizing 20
- Yes, the cast aluminium is polarized and gray, but the key problem is to guarantee the quality of the aluminium casting, and the quality of the other aluminium casting is not good.
- Q:The cause of fracture and why there is no toughness
- This question is too broad, see what the casting casting Oh in order to reduce the wayward cast steel, ductile iron, gray iron and white iron, you can choose the material according to their own requirements.
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- There are many reasons for casting porosity, mainly due to:1. smelting process is unreasonable, metal liquid absorbs more gas;2. the gas in the mold invades the metal liquid;3. from the mold is more water brush, core dry;4. the casting has poor ventilation;5. ladle tools are not dry.Wait。
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Casting rough drawings generally no processing symbols, processing drawings indispensable is processing symbols!
CDE is one of the largest factory specialized in producing Forged Grinding Balls and Cast Grinding Balls in China. Our annual production of grinding balls is about 100,000 ton. Our company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication. We mainly export our grinding balls to Chile, Peru, Ghana, Argentina, Philippine, South-Africa, Italy, Japan, Korea, India, Australia etc more than 20 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$50 Million - US$100 Million
||Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South Asia, North America, South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Korean
||Above 60,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Forged Grinding Ball,Cast Grinding Ball,Casting Cylpebs,Grinding Rods,Decorative Steel Ball
|Product Price Range