Features of High Chrome Alloy Cast Grinding Ball with High Hardness Low Breakage for Mineral Processing:
1). Even high hardness
2). Good wear-resistance
4). High impact value
5). Production Capacity: 200,000MTS Per Year
Applied Fields of High Chrome Alloy Cast Grinding Ball with High Hardness Low Breakage for Mineral Processing:
a) Mines; b) Cement plants; c) Power stations; d) Chemical industry
Raw Materials of High Chrome Alloy Cast Grinding Ball with High Hardness Low Breakage for Mineral Processing:
B2; 65Mn; Chrome Iron
Chemical Composition of High Chrome Alloy Cast Grinding Ball with High Hardness Low Breakage for Mineral Processing:
Cr high 10
Varies according to the requirements
Mechanical Properties of High Chrome Alloy Cast Grinding Ball with High Hardness Low Breakage for Mineral Processing:
Times of falling
Cr low 10
C-Carbide P-Pearite M-Martensite
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- So we can only watch and ear distinction: 1, see: Iron fracture is rough, showing a bead (for the sake of coarse grain iron), and wrought iron fracture is generally more smooth; if this is a new fracture, but also to see the dark and shiny born iron wrought iron pig iron is bright; the fracture is generally irregular, because it is very brittle, mostly is interrupted, (which is processed, it is very flat and wrought iron) must not be interrupted, mostly by certain way processed separately, so the fracture is generally neat; if the fracture is that is cutting, wrought iron, iron is not cutting; iron surface will not have pores, familiar iron porosity; if a piece of iron is a significant deformation (bending) that is wrought iron because of poor plasticity It doesn't have to be so deformed, it's really bent, or it's broken, or it's obviously cracked, and it doesn't bend very much. There are some details that can not be made clear. It is necessary to have some experience.
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- Casting using the detector test, you must first determine the detection process, such as the detection of surface and near surface crack defects, such as casting, recommended by CYD-3000, or CYD-5000 mobile magnetic testing machine for testing.
- Q:In theory, which is more expensive, forging parts or casting parts?
- Compared with the price, the product with the same simple structure eliminates the material factorsThe forgings must be more expensive
- Q:What are the causes of pitting on the surface of a precision casting?
- The quality of the shell surface is out of order. Or shot blasting out of question.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:The casting defects of pores, trachoma how to repair?
- Airhole above 2mm recommended LT101 casting defect repair agent. If repair quality requirements, high availability LT111 iron repair agent, LT112 steel repair agent, LT113 aluminum repair agent, LT114 copper repair agent.
- Q:How can the casting be free of trachoma?
- 3, the gate is not facing sand core, flush sand core, will cause trachoma.
- Q:Casting parts by shot blasting, spray painting, baking after the formation of very small rust spots, how to solve ah?
- The first process is very important. Shot blasting must be thorough. The solution is to wipe the surface of the paint with a release. Re shot
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range